1. Name for Deuteragonist

Genre of [name_u]Story[/name_u]: Crime, mystery

Time Period/Location: Present day, 2013, Canadian west coast (there will be a few other locations but I’m still deciding on them).

Brief Plot: An atmospheric take on ritualistic/symbolic murders on humans, involving a grieving university drop-out and a rather intense photojournalist. I don’t want to give too much away. [name_m]Law[/name_m] enforcement/secondary characters come in later but I’m still putting this story together.

Character Description: I need a name for the photojournalist. He’s in his late twenties, American, took a break from his studies in order to travel (and to take pictures. He’s married to his work and is very passionate about it). I would consider him a political and single-minded man. A bit cold and unapproachable though. Last name is [name_m]Howell[/name_m]. Blonde curly hair, grey eyes, tall…

Already Considered: [name_m]Xavier[/name_m] and [name_m]Roman[/name_m].

Anything else?: I want something that is…bright. That matches his hair. I would like to think that his parents wanted a name that would compliment it. I’m pretty stuck but I do like [name_m]Xavier[/name_m] and [name_m]Roman[/name_m], I just need more names added to the list. The main protagonist is named [name_f]Lia[/name_f] (if that helps at all) so maybe not something that starts with an L.

Thanks in advance!

‘K’ sounds always evoke brightness for me. [name_m]Keane[/name_m], [name_m]Cillian[/name_m], [name_m]Keir[/name_m].

[name_m]Christian[/name_m] or [name_m]Ronan[/name_m]

I like [name_m]Cillian[/name_m] and [name_m]Keir[/name_m]. Thanks for the suggestions!
Speaking of ‘K’ sounds, [name_u]Kit[/name_u] may also work…

I would use [name_m]Ronan[/name_m] if it wasn’t used on another character already! But [name_m]Christian[/name_m] works! Thank you.

Ooo ritualistic/symbolic murder! I like it already! Ok, [name_u]Bright[/name_u] names…

[name_m]Albert[/name_m] – nobly famous, white
[name_u]Bert[/name_u] – bright, famous
[name_m]Hubert[/name_m] – bright spirit
Huland – bright man
[name_m]Lucius[/name_m]/[name_m]Lucian[/name_m] – bright, born at daybreak
[name_m]Robert[/name_m] – bright famous one
[name_m]Sherwin[/name_m] – bright friend
[name_u]Tate[/name_u] – cheerful, bright, glad

[name_m]Albin[/name_m] – white, blond
[name_m]Dwight[/name_m] – white blond
[name_m]Linus[/name_m] – blond, flaxen hair

[name_m]Crispus[/name_m] – curly haired

Ooooh [name_m]Lucius[/name_m], [name_m]Albin[/name_m], [name_u]Tate[/name_u], and [name_m]Linus[/name_m]! Very nice. Huland would be a good surname as would [name_m]Crispus[/name_m]. Thanks for the input!
Btw, I love your daughters name! [name_f]Persephone[/name_f] is very beautiful.