1 Son, 2 daughters, and another little girl on the way..HELP

Okay, i’m having some trouble deciding a name for my little one on the way.

[name]Ever[/name] since the summer before my 7th Grade year, I have been planning for three children, & planning their names. I even had my Husband picked out, not that I honestly thought I would marry him, but ironically, I did, & he makes me very happy(:.

I always wanted a son first, because I had a big brother growing up, & he taought me sooo much as I was growing, I wanted my daughters to do have the same luxiory. I got that little wish. [name]Just[/name] as I had planned sooo long ago, I named my little boy [name]Noah[/name] [name]Blake[/name]. I’ve been in lone with that name since I was 12, & I’m in love with it now!

Two years later, we had a baby girl(: She’s a wonderful daughter. She’ makes straight A’s, she has a lot of friends, & she’s very beautiful. I’m so proud of her. Now, in seventh grade, I absolutly HATED my middle name. My mother named me [name]Madison[/name] [name]Jennings[/name]. Terrible name-and it was after my GRANDFATHER! Really mom? Anyway, that’s what got me planning. I wanted my daughters to love their names, & I definatly didn’t want boring names, or common names. I picked [name]Isabella[/name] [name]Claire[/name]. She goes by [name]Claire[/name], & justed as I hoped; she loves her name. [name]Claire[/name] is femanine, not frilly, & that fits her very well.

Three years later, we decided to have one more baby. [name]Just[/name] as I’ve dreamed my whole life, it was a girl. [name]Alexandria[/name] [name]Khloe[/name]’, [name]Lexie[/name] for short. I thought [name]Claire[/name] & [name]Lexie[/name] went great together as sister names, as well as [name]Noah[/name] as their big brother(: They are ideal children. Their all honor roll students, they all get along well with others, & their beautiful children.

My husband and I were so happy. We make a great family, & I love them all with my whole heart. Obviously, especially my Husband, because almost 9 months ago, we discovered a new one was on the way(: I never planned for another one, & I never planned a name. I’m excited as can be, but I’m starting to get worried! Help!!

I’ve decided the first name- [name]Laylah[/name]. [name]Laylah[/name] [name]Marie[/name] sounds almost perfect, but I think [name]Marie[/name] is toooo common. And I want my children to be the opposite of common. Also, I’m from [name]Dallas[/name], & I’ve got a very thick southern accent. I don’t sound like a hilbilly, I’m a Southern [name]Belle[/name]. So, all my childrens name’s just sound right when I say them. [name]Laylah[/name] is definant, & sounds perfect, I just need a Middle Name.

Please Help Me!!

** [name]Noah[/name] is almost 14 years old, [name]Claire[/name] is 11, & [name]Lexie[/name] is 8.

Congratulations! I think [name]Laylah[/name] is really pretty, but I prefer it spelled [name]Leila[/name]. [name]Do[/name] you like [name]Marine[/name] as a mn?

No, I don’t really like that. It reminds me of war and fighting, & that’s manly, in my opinion. Any other suggestions?

Congratulations. Your family sounds wonderful.
[name]How[/name] about one of these names?

[name]Laylah[/name] [name]Macy[/name]/[name]Macey[/name]/[name]Macie[/name]/[name]Mazie[/name]
[name]Laylah[/name] [name]Martine[/name]
[name]Laylah[/name] [name]Marcie[/name]
[name]Laylah[/name] [name]Marsha[/name]
[name]Laylah[/name] [name]Meadow[/name]
[name]Laylah[/name] [name]Marley[/name]
[name]Laylah[/name] [name]Marbelle[/name]
[name]Laylah[/name] [name]Marlene[/name]
[name]Laylah[/name] [name]Meredith[/name]
[name]Laylah[/name] [name]Marilyn[/name]
[name]Laylah[/name] [name]Marion[/name]

[name]Laylah[/name] [name]Ingrid[/name]
[name]Laylah[/name] [name]Jemima[/name]
[name]Laylah[/name] [name]Casey[/name]
[name]Laylah[/name] [name]Helen[/name]
[name]Laylah[/name] [name]Christina[/name]
[name]Laylah[/name] [name]Sally[/name]
[name]Laylah[/name] [name]Skye[/name]
[name]Laylah[/name] [name]Violet[/name]

The connection to the Marines didn’t even occur to me. Here are some more names that are similar to [name]Marie[/name]:

[name]Laylah[/name] [name]Marielle[/name]**My [name]Favorite[/name]!
[name]Laylah[/name] [name]Maren[/name]
[name]Laylah[/name] [name]Magdalene[/name]
[name]Laylah[/name] [name]Mirabel[/name]
[name]Laylah[/name] [name]Marigold[/name]
[name]Laylah[/name] Marcelline
[name]Laylah[/name] [name]Marisol[/name]
[name]Laylah[/name] [name]Mariposa[/name]

I agree with another poster on the spelling [name]Leila[/name]. All of your children have names with very traditional spellings, and I think it would be fitting to do the same for [name]Little[/name] Miss [name]Leila[/name]!

[name]Leila[/name] [name]Madison[/name] - after mommy!
[name]Leila[/name] [name]Mariam[/name]
[name]Leila[/name] [name]Mariel[/name]

Here are some others I think go beautifully with [name]Leila[/name]!

[name]Leila[/name] [name]Madeleine[/name]
[name]Leila[/name] [name]Bethany[/name]
[name]Leila[/name] [name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Leila[/name] [name]Jennifer[/name]
[name]Leila[/name] [name]Celeste[/name]
[name]Leila[/name] [name]Christine[/name]
[name]Leila[/name] [name]Gwendolyn[/name]
[name]Leila[/name] [name]Jacqueline[/name]
[name]Leila[/name] [name]Katherine[/name]
[name]Leila[/name] [name]Penelope[/name]
[name]Leila[/name] [name]Rochelle[/name]
[name]Leila[/name] [name]Selene[/name]
[name]Leila[/name] [name]Vivian[/name]

Like any?

thank you guys sooo much!

I definatly like [name]Laylah[/name] [name]Madeline[/name], and [name]Laylah[/name] [name]Merideth[/name]… gorgeous names!! [name]Just[/name] in case though, any other suggestions?

[name]Laylah[/name] [name]Grace[/name] or [name]Gracelyn[/name]
[name]Laylah[/name] [name]Kaylee[/name]
[name]Laylah[/name] [name]Camille[/name]
[name]Laylah[/name] [name]Victoria[/name]
[name]Laylah[/name] [name]Brynn[/name]
[name]Laylah[/name] [name]Rayne[/name] or [name]Rain[/name] ( i like the way this sounds)
[name]Laylah[/name] [name]Harlow[/name]
[name]Laylah[/name] [name]Mae[/name]

Okay, so i think I’ve made a final decision-well, at least I’ve narrowed it down!

[name]Laylah[/name] [name]Madeline[/name]
[name]Laylah[/name] [name]Meredith[/name]
[name]Laylah[/name] [name]Mae[/name]

I’m so in love with these names- they allll roll off my tongue perfectly. I love it! So, any fianl additions? [name]Just[/name] in case! I kinda want [name]Little[/name] [name]Laylah[/name] to have a girly name! HELP!

**Thanks sooo much to those of you that have helped me already!

I personally think in the case of [name]Layla[/name] (sorry i dont remember the spelling) [name]Marie[/name] would be ok. [name]Layla[/name] is not a generic overly popular name, so i do not believe that it would be a problem. Me im [name]Jessica[/name] [name]Marie[/name] and [name]Marie[/name] seems to be the only middle name people liked with [name]Jessica[/name] so every [name]Jessica[/name] i have ever met with the exception of 1 or 2 has been [name]Jessica[/name] [name]Marie[/name] and thats a bad case name in my opinon. I dont really believe [name]Layla[/name] [name]Marie[/name] would be a problem quite honestly. She wont run into many Laylas, i personally have only met one in my entire life. [name]Hope[/name] that helps! Good [name]Luck[/name]!

[name]Laylah[/name] to me does not flow well with your other childrens names. [name]Non[/name] the less it is a very nice name.

[name]Leila[/name] [name]Madeleine[/name] is the most feminine and elegant of your favorites. I like this spelling of [name]Leila[/name] because it looks more sophisticated and elegant, like your other kids’ names. I like this spelling of [name]Madeleine[/name] because I prefer the ‘mad-eh-lynne’ pronunciation to [name]Madeline[/name] ‘mad-uh-line’, personally. It looks more adult and pretty to me!

So, my vote is [name]Leila[/name] [name]Madeleine[/name], or [name]Leila[/name] [name]Madeline[/name], but not [name]Layla[/name] or [name]Laylah[/name]! Best wishes.