1 Week to go...thoughts on our finalists?

Here is our current list. [name_u]Baby[/name_u] girl will be sister to [name_f]Georgina[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] “[name_u]Georgie[/name_u]”. All middles are honor names or names with special meanings.

I would love your thoughts on our combinations/first names in general. It’s been very hard choosing a name this time around, and we will be waiting to choose the final name when we meet our baby girl. Looking for something that has the spunky/sassy feel of [name_f]Georgina[/name_f] while still being somewhat classic/timeless.

Thank you in advance!

[name_f]Annabel[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] “[name_f]Annie[/name_f]”
[name_f]Annabel[/name_f] [name_f]Michaela[/name_f]

[name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Michaela[/name_f]- not sure on nickname yet, but possibly [name_u]Pen[/name_u], [name_f]Nell[/name_f], [name_f]Nella[/name_f], [name_m]Pip[/name_m]
[name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]

[name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Michaela[/name_f] “[name_u]Jules[/name_u]”

My favourites [name_f]Annabel[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] and [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]. Both are adorable! They flow so well and either would make a great sibset with [name_f]Georgina[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] (which is gorgeous, btw). Also, the nn [name_f]Annie[/name_f] is so cute!

[name_f]Annabel[/name_f] [name_f]Michaela[/name_f] - I think [name_f]Annabel[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] flows better. [name_f]Michaela[/name_f] is NMS and [name_f]Eve[/name_f] is my sister’s nickname so I may be a bit biased.
[name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Michaela[/name_f] - Again, I think [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] flows better. I’m not really loving this combo.
[name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Michaela[/name_f] - I don’t mind this! Although, [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] starts with the same j/g sound as [name_f]Georgina[/name_f], but if you don’t mind that, it’d work well too.

As for nns for [name_f]Penelope[/name_f], I love [name_m]Pip[/name_m]! I feel as though if you used [name_u]Pen[/name_u], she would get called [name_u]Penny[/name_u] a lot as well, but if you use something that sounds different, there would probably be more chance in avoiding it. But if you don’t mind [name_u]Penny[/name_u], [name_u]Pen[/name_u] is really cute too! [name_f]Nell[/name_f] is sweet, and I think [name_f]Nella[/name_f] would be a good choice too.

Good luck!

What about [name_f]Annabel[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]?? It’s so precious, and sounds lovely with [name_f]Georgina[/name_f].

I think [name_f]Michaela[/name_f] has a harsher feel than both [name_f]Georgina[/name_f] and [name_f]Noelle[/name_f], so it doesn’t seem to fit as well to me.

I adore all 3 of your first name choices, [name_f]Annabel[/name_f], [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] and [name_f]Juliet[/name_f], and don’t envy you having to choose between 3 such wonderful names! I think they all work well for a sister for [name_f]Georgina[/name_f] as well.

My favourite combos are: [name_f]Annabel[/name_f] [name_f]Michaela[/name_f], [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Michaela[/name_f] and [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Michaela[/name_f]. In the end I think [name_f]Michaela[/name_f] works best and sounds spunkier than your other options.

I love your nickname options for [name_f]Annabel[/name_f] and [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] much more than [name_u]Jules[/name_u] for [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]. So I would choose [name_f]Annabel[/name_f] or [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] in preference.

I really like [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] with a sister [name_f]Georgina[/name_f]. My favorite combo would be [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f].

Thank you all for your thoughts so far!

I like [name_f]Annabel[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f]! I think [name_f]Annabel[/name_f] is really cute and underused. [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] is also nice. [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] is not my favorite but I think it has the spunky vibe you’re going for. [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] feels a little less unique than [name_f]Georgina[/name_f] and also they have the same first sound.

My favorite with [name_f]Georgina[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] “[name_u]Georgie[/name_u]” is [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Michaela[/name_f] “[name_f]Nellie[/name_f]”

[name_f]Annabel[/name_f] is my favourite of the first names you have. I would pair it with [name_f]Eve[/name_f] or [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]. I dislike [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] and even if I like [name_f]Juliet[/name_f], I don’t like [name_u]Jules[/name_u].

It’s interesting to see everyone’s take on our names!

I love [name_f]Annabel[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f]! :slight_smile:

My favorites are [name_f]Annabel[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] and [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f].

I would go with [name_f]Annabel[/name_f].

I think [name_f]Annabel[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] is gorgeous!

[name_f]Annabel[/name_f] [name_f]Michaela[/name_f] is beautiful!

[name_f]Annabel[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] and [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Michaela[/name_f] are my favorites! [name_f]Lovely[/name_f] list.

[name_f]Annabel[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] is gorgeous and is a wonderful sister name to [name_f]Georgina[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f], [name_f]Michaela[/name_f] is not my style but I do like [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f], just not as much as [name_f]Annabel[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f].

[name_f]Georgina[/name_f] and [name_f]Annabel[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f].

[name_f]Annabel[/name_f], [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] and [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] are all such gorgeous names! My favourite of the combinations is [name_f]Annabel[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f]- it feels classy, elegant and sleek. [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] has a fun, spunky sound but I’m not a huge fan of how it looks on paper for some reason? [name_f]Michaela[/name_f] isn’t really my style and it doesn’t have the same beauty, sweetness, charm or vintage-modern vibe of your other picks. [name_f]Annabel[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f], [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] or [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] would be stunning combinations though.

Thanks everyone! [name_f]Annabel[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] is my front runner too.

I like them all -_- I literally don’t have advice … sorry.