1 Week to go...thoughts on our finalists?

[name_f]Annabel[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] is my favourite. Both [name_f]Annabel[/name_f] and [name_f]Georgina[/name_f] have a timeless, classic feel to them and I have to admit I’m a sucker for the nickname [name_f]Annie[/name_f] and [name_f]Eve[/name_f] as a middle name. I think [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Michaela[/name_f] is the spunkiest but [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] makes it still classic. If you’re willing to mix names, I think [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] is beautiful, spunky and timeless

My favourites are [name_f]Annabel[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] and [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]. Both are so adorable! They flow so well and either would make a great sibset with [name_f]Georgina[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] (which is gorgeous, btw).

[name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] would be my pick were it an option. [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Michaela[/name_f] has my vote.

All your choices are lovely! My favorites are [name_f]Annabel[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] “[name_f]Annie[/name_f]” and [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Michaela[/name_f] “[name_u]Pen[/name_u]” or “[name_u]Penny[/name_u]”. [name_f]IMO[/name_f], [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Michaela[/name_f] doesn’t flow well but if you did [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f], I think that is pretty.
Overall, I really like the sound of [name_u]Georgie[/name_u] and [name_f]Annie[/name_f].