10 favourites out of this long list

[name]Just[/name] pick and rank your 10 favourites out of these combos, add why you like them if you want
Thanks,

• [name]Evie[/name]

[name]Madeline[/name] [name]Danielle[/name]
[name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Reine[/name]
[name]Gabriella[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]
Rosianna [name]Hazel[/name]
[name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Maria[/name]
[name]Moira[/name] [name]Elaine[/name]
[name]Alice[/name] [name]Bryony[/name]
[name]Josephine[/name] [name]Leona[/name]
[name]Adriana[/name] [name]Christine[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Philippa[/name]
[name]Victoria[/name] [name]Renee[/name]
[name]Holly[/name] [name]Bronwen[/name]
[name]Tatiana[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Chloe[/name] [name]Carmen[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Arabella[/name]
[name]Tessa[/name] [name]Rae[/name]
[name]River[/name] [name]Amelia[/name]
[name]Claudia[/name] [name]Devon[/name]
[name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Alexandra[/name]
[name]Katherine[/name] [name]Margo[/name]
[name]Devon[/name] [name]Verona[/name]
[name]Lydia[/name] [name]Delilah[/name]
[name]Felicity[/name] [name]Autumn[/name]
[name]Elodie[/name] [name]Arielle[/name]
[name]Evangeline[/name] [name]Ada[/name]
[name]Daniella[/name] [name]Claire[/name]
[name]Hannah[/name] [name]Lydia[/name]
[name]Guinevere[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
[name]Philippa[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Amelie[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
[name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Iris[/name]
[name]Cassandra[/name] [name]Alice[/name]
[name]Sabine[/name] [name]Abigail[/name]
[name]Gwendolyn[/name] [name]Faye[/name]
[name]Vera[/name] [name]Phoebe[/name]
[name]Giselle[/name] [name]Caterina[/name]
[name]Hazel[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Portia[/name] [name]Eden[/name]
[name]Valentina[/name] [name]Faith[/name]
[name]Antonia[/name] [name]Felicia[/name]
[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Clara[/name]
[name]Mariana[/name] [name]Sarah[/name]
[name]Cordelia[/name] [name]Faye[/name]
[name]Claire[/name] [name]Boheme[/name]
[name]Natalia[/name] [name]Ivana[/name]
[name]Melody[/name] [name]Amelia[/name]
[name]April[/name] [name]Octavia[/name]
[name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Soleil[/name]
[name]Elena[/name] [name]Antoinette[/name]
[name]Adela[/name] [name]Marie[/name]

I can’t quite make it to 10 since a lot of these names aren’t quite my style but here are 5 that I like. Maybe after mulling it over for a while I’ll decide I like a few more.

[name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Reine[/name] - Good coordinating meanings (if you have [name]Reine[/name] as a variation on [name]Raine[/name])
[name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Alexandra[/name] - I like the long names together.
[name]Natalia[/name] [name]Ivana[/name] - good flow and could easily add a second mn. Good coordinating meanings.
[name]April[/name] [name]Octavia[/name] - I just like the sound
[name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Soleil[/name] - I like the doube s.

Ooo wow, lots of choices, I’ve made 2 lists. [name]Both[/name] lists rank 1-10, from fave to least.

1st list is my favourite combos as you have them:

1. [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Arabella[/name]
  2. [name]Cordelia[/name] [name]Faye[/name]
  3. [name]Alice[/name] [name]Bryony[/name]
  4. [name]Juliette[/name] [name]Clara[/name]
  5. [name]Amelie[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
  6. [name]Philippa[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name]
  7. [name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Iris[/name]
  8. [name]Gabriella[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]
  9. [name]Josephine[/name] [name]Leona[/name]
  10. [name]Valentina[/name] [name]Faith[/name]

Second list is my favourite first names off your list, but some I don’t like the middles with them:

1. [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Arabella[/name] - I love love love [name]Ivy[/name], and the combo [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Arabella[/name]. It tops both lists
  2. Geneveive [name]Reine[/name] - I love [name]Genevieve[/name] but [name]Reine[/name] feels trendy
  3. [name]Josephine[/name] [name]Leona[/name] - I don’t love the combo, it’s lacking something, but I love [name]Josephine[/name]. I’d do [name]Josephine[/name] [name]Margo[/name], [name]Josephine[/name] [name]Iris[/name], [name]Josephine[/name] [name]Alice[/name] or [name]Josephine[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] maybe?
  4. [name]Alice[/name] [name]Bryony[/name] - I like both names seperately, and love [name]Alice[/name], but the flow isn’t great
  5. [name]Claudia[/name] [name]Devon[/name] - I love [name]Claudia[/name] but I don’t like the repeating “d” sounds in the names and [name]Devon[/name] feels too trendy and unisex
  6. [name]Tessa[/name] [name]Rae[/name] - sounds a bit country to me with [name]Rae[/name] in the middle, but I love [name]Tessa[/name]. I’d do [name]Tessa[/name] [name]Josephine[/name], [name]Tessa[/name] [name]Giselle[/name], [name]Tessa[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] etc
  7. [name]Cordelia[/name] [name]Faye[/name] - I still love this, but [name]Faye[/name] isn’t my fave in the middle
  8. [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Delilah[/name] - I adore [name]Lydia[/name] and [name]Delilah[/name] but again the repeating “d” sounds are throwing me off
  9. [name]Hannah[/name] [name]Lydia[/name] - I have a real soft spot for [name]Hannah[/name] but the flow of this combo doesn’t work for me
    10.[name]Valentina[/name] [name]Faith[/name] - I love [name]Valentina[/name] but I don’t like [name]Faith[/name] with it, I’d pair something more elegant and vintage sounding like [name]Valentina[/name] [name]Faye[/name], [name]Valentina[/name] [name]Grace[/name], [name]Valentina[/name] [name]Pearl[/name], [name]Valentina[/name] [name]Claire[/name].

Best of luck! :slight_smile:

I ranked these in order of my favorite combos, not necessarily the favorite FN…

[name]Alice[/name] [name]Bryony[/name] - love. This is so perfect as it is, and I love sweet [name]Alice[/name] and spunky, naturey [name]Bryony[/name].
[name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Reine[/name] - adore [name]Genevieve[/name] and [name]Reine[/name] is interesting. [name]How[/name] do you say it, though? It’s not my favorite [name]Genevieve[/name] combo ever but I do like it.
[name]Ivy[/name] [name]Arabella[/name] - I adore both names and I like them together, but I don’t love them as much as the first two. I think I would prefer [name]Arabella[/name] [name]Ivy[/name], too…
[name]Gwendolyn[/name] [name]Faye[/name] - [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Gwendolyn[/name] and her nns (predominantly [name]Winnie[/name] and [name]Leni[/name], but I do like [name]Gwen[/name] too), and I think [name]Faye[/name] pairs with her very well. I don’t love [name]Faye[/name], but I do love the combo.
[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Clara[/name] - I like this a lot but prefer the [name]Juliet[/name] spelling. [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Clara[/name] is nice but I think [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Claire[/name] flows better.
[name]Hannah[/name] [name]Lydia[/name] - I don’t think this particularly flows well but I love both names separately and together! I think another MN would sort out the flow issues–something like [name]Hannah[/name] [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] would be sweet.
[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Philippa[/name] - [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] and [name]Philippa[/name] pairs with it well… I just don’t particularly like [name]Philippa[/name].
[name]Evangeline[/name] [name]Ada[/name] - [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name] which is why it made the list but I don’t particularly like [name]Ada[/name], and I don’t think [name]Evangeline[/name] [name]Ada[/name] flows well…
[name]Josephine[/name] [name]Leona[/name] - this is very sweet and I like the spunky [name]Leona[/name] next to the classic and classy [name]Josephine[/name]. I think [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] and [name]Leona[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] would be nice, too.
[name]Portia[/name] [name]Eden[/name] - I adore both of these separately and I like them together, but it really doesn’t do much for me as it is… I like the names enough that she beat out the other options, though. I think [name]Eden[/name] [name]Portia[/name] would appeal to me more.

Good luck!

Really difficult to limit it to 10 but I did.

1. [name]Evangeline[/name] [name]Ada[/name] - This combo sometimes makes its way on my list. Would love to see someone use it.
  2. [name]Claudia[/name] [name]Devon[/name] - I usually don’t like unisex names like [name]Devon[/name], but something about this combination is really stunning. A beautiful mix of masculine and feminine parts.
  3. [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Arabella[/name] - Beautiful and elegant.
  4. [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Philippa[/name] - There’s something very regal about this combo. It seems very polished and British to me – maybe Victorian [name]Era[/name].
  5. [name]Felicity[/name] [name]Autumn[/name] - Spunky and pretty.
  6. [name]April[/name] [name]Octavia[/name] - Very nature inspired and organic - seems very wholesome and girl next door.
  7. [name]Giselle[/name] [name]Caterina[/name] - Exotic. Very top model-esque. A real stand-out.
  8. [name]Katherine[/name] [name]Margo[/name] - A mix of vintage and modern. Classic and classy.
  9. [name]Alice[/name] [name]Bryony[/name] - An unexpected combo - sweet and creative.
  10. [name]Portia[/name] [name]Eden[/name]

[name]Portia[/name] [name]Eden[/name]
[name]Valentina[/name] [name]Faith[/name]
[name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Iris[/name]
[name]Tatiana[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]River[/name] [name]Amelia[/name]
[name]Elena[/name] [name]Antoinette[/name]

Not in any order!

[name]Madeline[/name] [name]Danielle[/name]: [name]Madeline[/name] is so sweet and always a great name, and [name]Danielle[/name] is a great name, despite people saying that it’s dated, I think it’s still perfect, especially for a middle!

[name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Reine[/name]: [name]Genevieve[/name] is a great classic and beautiful, and I’ve always loved [name]Reine[/name]! Great flow and great names.

[name]Adriana[/name] [name]Christine[/name]: Exact same thing I said for [name]Madeline[/name] [name]Danielle[/name]!

[name]Tessa[/name] [name]Rae[/name]: [name]Tessa[/name] isn’t my favorite, but I love [name]Rae[/name] for a middle name, and it livens [name]Tessa[/name] up!

[name]River[/name] [name]Amelia[/name]: [name]River[/name] is such an adorable name for a girl, but I can also see a [name]River[/name] being grown up and mature. [name]Amelia[/name] grounds the slightly off-beat [name]River[/name] nicely!

[name]Devon[/name] [name]Verona[/name]: [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Devon[/name] and its variants on a girl, and [name]Verona[/name] is very pretty!

[name]Felicity[/name] [name]Autumn[/name]: This name just conjures a great image in my head! Spunky and adorable :slight_smile:

[name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Iris[/name]: Separately I’m not a total fan of either of these names, but together they sound great!

[name]Giselle[/name] [name]Caterina[/name]: [name]Both[/name] [name]Giselle[/name] and [name]Caterina[/name] are pretty and elegant!

[name]Adela[/name] [name]Marie[/name]: [name]Marie[/name] normally seems like a pretty filler middle name, but I love [name]Adela[/name]!

[name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Maria[/name]
[name]Josephine[/name] [name]Leona[/name]*
[name]Claudia[/name] [name]Devon[/name]
[name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Alexandra[/name]*
[name]Katherine[/name] [name]Margo[/name] *
[name]Lydia[/name] [name]Delilah[/name]
[name]Cassandra[/name] [name]Alice[/name]*
[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Clara[/name]*
[name]Sabine[/name] [name]Abigail[/name]*

*=favourites!
I also like [name]Hazel[/name], [name]Adela[/name], [name]Vera[/name], [name]Claire[/name] and [name]Octavia[/name], but not in those combos.

Thanks everyone it’s been great to get feedback on combos.

• [name]Evie[/name]

I like these best, but you have so many amazing combos that it was hard to choose!
[name]Holly[/name] [name]Bronwen[/name]
[name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Alexandra[/name]
[name]Katherine[/name] [name]Margo[/name]
[name]Giselle[/name] [name]Caterina[/name]
[name]Hazel[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Juliette[/name] [name]Clara[/name]

1. [name]Amelie[/name] [name]Rose[/name]: this is very similar to a name i have considered. I think [name]Amelie[/name] flows beautifully with [name]Rose[/name]
  2. [name]Adela[/name] [name]Marie[/name]: Another combination that sounds lovely
  3. [name]Cordelia[/name] [name]Faye[/name]: It’s classic and quirky at the same time. [name]Love[/name].
  4. [name]Gabriella[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]: I like the simplicity of [name]Pearl[/name] with the feminine [name]Gabriella[/name]
  5. [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Philippa[/name]: Two classics
  6. [name]Victoria[/name] [name]Renee[/name]: Elegant sound to it
  7. [name]Holly[/name] [name]Bronwen[/name]: I like the name [name]Holly[/name], although [name]Bronwen[/name] gives me a very specific picture. [name]Holly[/name] [name]Bronwen[/name] feels a little prep school, not sure if thats your style or not!
  8. [name]Katherine[/name] [name]Margo[/name]: [name]Adore[/name] the name [name]Margo[/name] and lots of nn possibilities with [name]Katherine[/name]
  9. [name]Hannah[/name] [name]Lydia[/name]: There are two sweet old childrens books by the same author that use these names…Henner’s [name]Lydia[/name] and Thee [name]Hannah[/name]
  10. [name]Felicity[/name] [name]Autumn[/name]: flows nicely, but I definitely imagine a redhead with this name!