100% most likely name for you to name your daughter?

Wonderful choice :grin:

1 Like

[name_m]Ah[/name_m] wow, I’m just not sure at all. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I keep clicking on this topic and then go blank when I try to type out a reply!

[name_f]Erika[/name_f] seems pretty likely - it’s a long term favourite and will probably be one of the top contenders if we ever have a daughter. But also [name_f]Helmi[/name_f], [name_u]Artemis[/name_u], [name_f]Meri[/name_f], [name_f]Tove[/name_f], Magnolia…

3 Likes

Okay this thread is so cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

[name_f]My[/name_f] short list for a REAL baby girl would be something like:

[name_f]Ida[/name_f]
[name_f]Olive[/name_f]
[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] “Nell”
[name_f]Pippa[/name_f]
[name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] “Dotty”
[name_f]Willa[/name_f]

Middles :
[name_u]June[/name_u]
[name_f]Ivy[/name_f]
[name_u]Wilde[/name_u]
[name_f]Marigold[/name_f]
[name_f]Moon[/name_f]

If it was solely up to me her name would be [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] Wilde. But taking into consideration that my boyfriend has a cousin named [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f], we’d go for Ida. It’s the name we most agree on, as I go for more whimsical names and he likes classic names.

So my most-likely future daughter will be [name_f]Ida[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

[name_f]Olwyn[/name_f] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] :black_heart:

4 Likes

[name_f]Neive[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_u]Juniper[/name_u]

7 Likes

We have decided on [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f], we’re both totally in love with this name. We’re going to pair it with a floral/nature middle name for super cottagecore vibes :two_hearts:

5 Likes

I am done having kids but another girl would be either [name_u]Aster[/name_u] [name_f]Julia[/name_f] or [name_f]Eulalie[/name_f] Carole.

8 Likes

[name_u]Love[/name_u] this !!!

[name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] [name_u]Lark[/name_u]
[name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]
[name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] [name_f]Fern[/name_f]
[name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] [name_f]Wildrose[/name_f]
[name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f]

I could keep going it’s too fun!

7 Likes

[name_f]My[/name_f] top name for a girl is Jemison “Jemmy” and has been for at least a year now. Combo would be Jemison [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] [name_u]Louise[/name_u] “Jemmy Ruth” :slight_smile:

2 Likes

[name_f]Jane[/name_f] for her middle name, as it’s a family tradition. Otherwise, no idea. If I had to pick right now, probable [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] or [name_f]Flora[/name_f] Jane. I’d love to work [name_f]Coral[/name_f] in somehow as well.

5 Likes

I can see myself using my top name, [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] Hope. It’s uncommon, but not unheard of. The family members I’ve told seem to like it, especially the nn Jules/Jewel, and the middle name is an honor name. However, my name style is all over the place, so I could also see myself with a [name_u]Riley[/name_u] or [name_f]Saoirse[/name_f] as well. lol!

8 Likes

Aww thank you for your ideas! So glad you like it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Most likely [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] [name_u]Clove[/name_u] or [name_f]Mavis[/name_f] [name_f]Adeline[/name_f]. I may change my mind later, but these two names have been my favorites for a while now.

4 Likes

[name_m]Raylen[/name_m] or [name_f]Azalea[/name_f]

2 Likes

I agree

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourite first names change constantly but I have been 100% set on using [name_f]Grace[/name_f] and [name_f]Ann[/name_f] as middle names for any future daughters.

2 Likes

Definitely [name_f]Luna[/name_f]! [name_f]My[/name_f] husband suggested [name_f]Luna[/name_f] early on in our relationship and instantly I knew it was for us. I hate that it’s gotten so popular in the last few years, but I just simply can’t imagine naming our daughter anything else. It’s been her name from the moment he said it :crescent_moon: :sparkles:

5 Likes

probably lorelai! it’s popular, but not so popular that there are 4 in the same class as her, and i don’t expect it to be in the top 100 anytime soon (but you never know!). i’ve loved the name for a long time, and me and my mother used to watch gilmore girls when i was young and i always felt that we bonded over that. middle name would probably be rose (an honor), nellie (my first favorite) or its full names (eleanor, penelope, etc.), or theodosia (an honor)!

5 Likes

I’ve loved the name Rylie/Riley( I switch between the spellings daily) for such a long time. But right now I’m loving the names [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] and [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] (Isabella is actually not popular at all where I live) so it would probably be one of those names.

1 Like

I am at the point in my life where I think I may actually have a daughter in the next year. That makes this question much more difficult.

Before I started TTC, I was completely sure on my boy name and between two names on my girl name. I am still 100% sure on my boy name – [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_m]Ridge[/name_m] – but my girl name list has done nothing but expand. The funny this is, the names I have added were not even on my long lists before now. They’ve just started popping up out of nowhere.

So, two months ago, I would have told you my daughter would be [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] or [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Annabel[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]. Now, I think my frontrunner is [name_f]Melody[/name_f] [name_f]Annabel[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f].

5 Likes