100% most likely name for you to name your daughter?

Oh, [name_f]Orla[/name_f] [name_f]Stephanie[/name_f] is perfect for you!!

1 Like

Thank you! hoping S/O will love it too :sweat_smile:

1 Like

probably [name_f]Olivia[/name_f]

2 Likes

Elphaba,

1 Like

Not sure about the first name, but one of the middle names will very likely be [name_f]Claire[/name_f].

2 Likes

Probably [name_f]Olive[/name_f] Ophelia✨
I also love [name_f]Edith[/name_f] Willow​:white_heart::herb:

4 Likes

[name_f]Julia[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] or something with [name_f]Julia[/name_f] as the first name :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Ursula??

[name_m]Stetson[/name_m] 100%!

I’ve thought either [name_m]Stetson[/name_m] or [name_f]Allegra[/name_f] for a while but [name_m]Stetson[/name_m] just stands out to me :slight_smile:

this changes on a weekly basis but I cycle through the same 5 or 6 names. so you could say I’m not 100% but maybe 85% sure lol.

Currently I really like [name_f]Avila[/name_f]. middles I have lined up are [name_f]Avila[/name_f] [name_f]Salomé[/name_f], [name_f]Avila[/name_f] [name_f]Serafine[/name_f], and [name_f]Avila[/name_f] [name_f]Ines[/name_f] Milada??

Other names that I cycle through but are not currently in the number 1 spot are as follows

[name_f]Julieta[/name_f] [name_f]Apolline[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalba[/name_f] [name_f]Sloanne[/name_f]
[name_f]Seraphine[/name_f] [name_u]Haze[/name_u]
[name_u]Noor[/name_u] [name_f]Salomé[/name_f]
and [name_f]Ines[/name_f] ________
and [name_f]Avila[/name_f]
or sometimes even [name_f]Isadora[/name_f]

2 Likes

Idk, my favourite combo is [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_u]Nightingale[/name_u], but I’ve always loved the idea of a little [name_f]Eliza[/name_f]!
Probably:

• [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]

• [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f]

• [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_u]Nightingale[/name_u]

4 Likes

[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f]

[name_f]Agatha[/name_f] and [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] :slight_smile:

1 Like

For years it was always going to be [name_f]Helena[/name_f], classic but not overly common. I’m not quite sure what it is but it feels a bit plain now. It used to be a bit of a guilty please but [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] is now the top of my list and I’m pretty confident it’ll be what I go with if I have a girl. I love how clunky it is and I think Gus/Gussie is so cute on a girl.

1 Like

[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_f]Nora[/name_f]

1 Like

I absolutely love [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_f]Nora[/name_f] :heart_eyes:

[name_f]Anahí[/name_f] [name_f]Vienna[/name_f]

The name [name_f]Anahí[/name_f] means ’ [name_f]Beautiful[/name_f] like the flower’ which is absoutely perfect.

[name_f]Vienna[/name_f] is one of my favourite cities and is gorgeous and I think it works perfectly with [name_f]Anahí[/name_f].

Hopefully i’ll be able to use it one day.

4 Likes

my username says it all, her name would be Lakelynn Everleigh her first name is bc i grew up next to a lake as a child and would go swim everyday and the lynn part is after my SO’s mother and grandmother. Everleigh is a name i’ve always loved since seeing on Channing Tatum’s daughter & youtuber’s Sav and Cole’s daughter

2 Likes

[name_f]Julia[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] has been at the top of our list for years now. If we had two girls, the second would be [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f].

3 Likes

Probably [name_f]Eve[/name_f]. It’s the longest standing favourite on my list, and my partner has much more conservative taste than me so it’s probably the one most likely to get his approval. Not sure on middles, I’d defs be trying to shoehorn a couple of my wilder options in but would depend on whether they’d be vetoed.

2 Likes