12 Sisters Names?!

Hi there, berries!! I am trying to finalize names for my 12 sisters, in my modern day version of the 12 Dancing Princesses. I am looking for Spanish names or names that would translate well into the Hispanic community. Here are there current names or name inspiration, I am looking for thoughts on the names I have and ideas for the ones I am not sure about. And they also all will have word middles. Thanks in advance!!!

DD1 – [name_f]Rosalia[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] (21):
Personality: Serious and responsible, loves her sisters and will do almost anything to protect them.
Likes: Dancing, Vintage Aesthetic, [name_u]Red[/name_u], Apples, [name_m]Reading[/name_m], Being Correct, [name_f]Rose[/name_f] Scent
Dislikes: Crazy Theories/Ideas, [name_f]Lilies[/name_f]
Random Facts: She loves mint chocolate. She is in college learning mechanical engineering.

DD2 – [name_f]Adriana[/name_f] [name_f]Star[/name_f] (19):
Personality: Snarky, sarcastic, and sometimes a little rude and very harsh, she guards her emotions carefully. She is very sympathetic and caring, though.
Dislikes: Cats, Messes
Random Facts: She has two pet [name_u]Holland[/name_u] Lops, a silver male named [name_u]Sage[/name_u] and a dark brown female named [name_f]Ebony[/name_f].

DD3 - [name_f]Delphine[/name_f] [name_u]Lyric[/name_u] (or [name_f]Ondine[/name_f]/Ondina - are they too close too [name_f]Adriana[/name_f]?) (18):
Personality: Fun and kind, very sweet and caring, but she also knows when to be harsh.
Likes: water, swimming, quirky fashion, lemons, dogs, cats, ketchup, hats
Dislikes: Candles, Disrespectful People
Random Facts: She is on a swim team, which almost won regionals. She is adopted.

DD4 - Maebry, [name_u]Willow[/name_u], [name_f]Maeva[/name_f], [name_f]Zenobia[/name_f] (17):
Personality: Sweet, Kind, Motherly, Helpful
Likes: Teaching Children, Children, [name_u]Baby[/name_u] Animals, Gardening
Dislikes: Candles, Disrespectful People
Random Facts: She loves braiding, coloring, and styling her sisters’ hair. She is adopted.

DD5 - [name_f]Celia[/name_f] [name_u]True[/name_u] (15)(triplet 1):
Personality: Shy, Quiet, Artsy, [name_m]Calm[/name_m], Anxious, Very Determined
Likes: Painting, Drawing, Waterfalls, Periwinkle, Pastel pink and blue, Crystals, Personal Space, Routine
Dislikes: Loud Noises, Changes, Being Touched, Crowds
Random Facts: She keeps a journal of poetry. She has ASD.

DD6 - [name_f]Camella[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] (15)(triplet 2):
Personality: Bubbly, [name_f]Happy[/name_f], [name_f]Cheerful[/name_f], Optimistic, Impulsive, Very Sensitive, Difficult for her to pay Attention to things, Funny
Likes: Stress Balls, Colors, Sunflowers, Overalls, Classical [name_f]Music[/name_f] and Classic [name_m]Rock[/name_m], Yellow, [name_m]Chess[/name_m]
Dislikes: Clothing Tags, Pushy People, Losing Things, Tight Deadlines, Overly Strict and Picky People, Overly Quiet People/Places (not counting her sister :wink:), Bananas
Random Facts: Some people call her Brightside, [name_f]Sunshine[/name_f], or Bubbles. She has ADHD.

DD7 - [name_f]Cassia[/name_f] [name_f]Faith[/name_f] (15)(triplet 3):
Personality: Very Passionate, [name_u]Fierce[/name_u], and [name_u]Loyal[/name_u]. She can get very angry but loves her sisters so much. She is serious and sensible but does enjoy jokes and lightening up from time to time.
Likes: Cooking, [name_m]Reading[/name_m], Classic Books, [name_u]Fire[/name_u], [name_u]Orange[/name_u], Soccer, [name_m]Chess[/name_m]
Dislikes: Distractions While She’s [name_m]Reading[/name_m], Sexism, Oatmeal
Random Facts: Her [name_m]Favorite[/name_m] author is [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f] [name_u]Alcott[/name_u]. She loves spicy foods.

DD8- [name_f]Eldora[/name_f], [name_f]Elowen[/name_f], and [name_f]Nancy[/name_f] are the only names I can think of that fit her, but no E names cause I don’t want to repeat initials except in multiples. Any ideas> (15/14):
Personality: Nurturing, Responsble, Calming, Accepting.
Dislikes: Pickles
Random Facts: She is interested in the Medical [name_m]Field[/name_m], especially nursing. She is adopted.

DD9 – Sibila “[name_f]Sibyl[/name_f]” [name_u]River[/name_u] (13)(twin 1):
Personality: Between introverted and extroverted. She is a rule-follower but believes everyone should be free.
Likes: [name_u]Nature[/name_u], Forests, Trees, Birds, Boots, [name_u]Rain[/name_u], Colorful Scented Natural Soap Blocks, Swans, Hamburgers, Lettuce
Dislikes: Pollution, Zucchini, Squash
Random Facts: She knits sweaters. Identical twins with DD10.

DD10 – [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] (I need help finding a good 2 syllable nature middle) (13)(twin 2):
Personality: Outgoing and Sporty, she always will push you to your limit (but she never tries to push people farther than they can go), she’s the type of girl who if you scrape your knee she’ll tell you to get up and deal with it. When she hurts herself she just goes on, and when she fails she tries again.
Likes: Soccer, Gymnastics, Archery, Mariachi [name_f]Music[/name_f], Spicy Food
Dislikes: Whiny People, Bananas
Random Facts: She is a night owl. She is identical twins with DD9.

DD11- [name_f]Esperanza[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u] “[name_u]Penny[/name_u], [name_u]Perry[/name_u], or [name_f]Essie[/name_f]” (12):
Personality: Fun, Cool, Between Optimistic and Pessimistic, Willing to try new things but mostly stays within her comfort zone
Likes: Trendy/Modern Clothes, [name_u]Sea[/name_u] [name_u]Green[/name_u], Gymnastics, Tomatoes, Playing [name_u]Piano[/name_u]
Dislikes: Spinach, Hiking, Littering
Random Facts: She has a gluten sensitivity. She is adopted.

DD12 - [name_f]Xyla[/name_f], [name_u]Story[/name_u] (11):
Personality: Spunky, Impulsive, Daring, Imaginative, Curious, Competitive.
Likes: Inventing, Engineering, Butterflies, [name_u]Glow[/name_u] in the dark things, Umbrellas, [name_m]Chess[/name_m], Jenga
Dislikes: Too Squishy Chairs, Spicy Foods
Random Facts: She loves ketchup. She will almost never say no to a challenge.

so any thoughts?

Sorry! The youngest daughter and DD8, as well as DD4. Thx!

Definitely
[name_f]Ondina[/name_f] [name_u]Lyric[/name_u]
Maebry
[name_f]Elowen[/name_f]
[name_f]Seraphina[/name_f]
[name_f]Esperanza[/name_f] ‘[name_f]Essie[/name_f]’
[name_f]Xyla[/name_f]
What site did use to make the avatars? [name_m]Just[/name_m] curious :slight_smile:

1 Like

I used Azaleasdolls! It’s amazing and you can make all kinds of avatars on there!

1 Like

the one I did for these girls was [name_f]Alice[/name_f] in wonderland :grin:

1 Like

For sister 4, I really love all four names lol. Taking into account her looks and personality, I’d say she feels like a [name_f]Zenobia[/name_f].

Apologies in advance because I don’t know Spanish so I don’t know if these will work… for sister 8
[name_f]Lola[/name_f]
[name_f]Lillian[/name_f]
[name_u]Louise[/name_u]
[name_f]Talia[/name_f]
[name_f]Flora[/name_f]
[name_f]Noemi[/name_f]
[name_f]Mirabel[/name_f]
[name_f]Penelope[/name_f]

For sister 10
[name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] [name_f]Meadow[/name_f]
[name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] [name_u]Ocean[/name_u]
[name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f]
[name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]
[name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] Wildrose

For sister 12, I like [name_f]Xyla[/name_f]!

1 Like

Sister 1
Rosalia Pearl - Love it

Sister 2
Adriana Star - Love it

Sister 3
Delphine Lyric - I would definitely keep it as Delphine. Ondine/Odina are both a bit of a mouthful imo. I actually think all the girls names sound better as single syllables. How about:

Sister 4
My suggestion for her is Zenobia Bliss

Sisters 5, 6 & 7
Celia True, Camella Joy & Cassia Faith - I like these as a set. I do feel like Celia looks like she’s the odd one out though as she doesn’t have double letters in her name though.

Sister 8
My suggestions for her are:
Marisol Sage
Liliana Sage
Floriana Sage

Sisters 9 & 10
To keep with the one-syllables, how about:
Sibilia Rain and Seraphina Lake

Sister 11
Esperanza Dove is lovely. I’d go with the nickname Essie!

Sister 12
I’m not sure I would go with Xyla personally. I do like it, but it feels out of place amongst the more opulent names of her sister. Plus, If you go with Zenobia for sister 4, it’s the same sound even if not the same initial. My suggestions for the youngest sister are:
Violeta or Beatriz Dawn

1 Like

DD4- Definitely strikes me as a [name_u]Willow[/name_u]! [name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_u]Sage[/name_u] could be nice! Oh wait, a rabbit is named that… [name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_u]Lark[/name_u]?
DD8- [name_f]Nancy[/name_f] seems to fit her appearance, [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] seems to fit her personality and appearance!
DD12- [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f]? [name_f]Catherina[/name_f]… [name_u]Sparrow[/name_u] could also work!

1 Like