13 names to choose between - help!

I think we have some fantastic names to choose between, but that makes it so much harder to narrow down the list.
We would like some opinions on these names (and only these spellings) and your associations. Siblings are [name]Edward[/name], [name]Adelaide[/name], [name]Isaac[/name] and [name]Oliver[/name]. And of course, we would prefer if the names doesn’t sound super weird together so if you think they do - please say so. :smiley:

Our list:
[name]Amelia[/name]
[name]Audrey[/name]
[name]Alice[/name]
[name]Cordelia[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Eleanor[/name]
[name]Imogen[/name]
[name]Juliet[/name]
[name]Julia[/name]
[name]Philippa[/name]
[name]Sophia[/name]
[name]Susannah[/name]

Thanks!
~ [name]Rosemary[/name]

Hey, I really love the names of your 4 eldest!
In my opinion [name]Imogen[/name] works best with them but I also love [name]Alice[/name]. I would say it would be best to use a vowel-starting name as the rest of your children’s name begin in a vowel. I just feel that that will flow better.
On the other hand though, a soft-sounding consonant name like [name]Charlotte[/name] may work. I think [name]Charlotte[/name] and [name]Adelaide[/name] in particular sound lovely together.
Best wished.

I like [name]Cordelia[/name] and [name]Imogen[/name] best with your children; all such lovely names! [name]Cordelia[/name] [name]Alice[/name] and [name]Imogen[/name] [name]Julia[/name] perhaps?

More opinions?

[name]Cordelia[/name], [name]Alice[/name], [name]Caroline[/name] and [name]Philippa[/name] stand out to me immediately. I have an affinity for C names (my personal favorite is [name]Cornelia[/name] which would also be great with your childrens’ names) so [name]Cordelia[/name] and [name]Caroline[/name] are my favorites.

I like [name]Cordelia[/name] [name]Imogen[/name] and [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Alice[/name] ([name]Lia[/name]/[name]Delia[/name] and [name]Jules[/name])

or

[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Amelia[/name] and [name]Susannah[/name] [name]Audrey[/name] ([name]Charlie[/name]/[name]Lottie[/name] and [name]Annie[/name]/[name]Susie[/name])

or

[name]Julia[/name] [name]Eleanor[/name] and [name]Philippa[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] ([name]Jules[/name] and [name]Pippa[/name])

Sorry that is a tough choices, some of my own favourites!!

I agree with pp about using another vowel name. I think [name]Amelia[/name], [name]Audrey[/name], [name]Imogen[/name], and [name]Eleanor[/name] are all beautiful.

I most of these so much!

[name]Audrey[/name], [name]Alice[/name], [name]Cordelia[/name], [name]Caroline[/name], [name]Charlotte[/name], [name]Julia[/name], and [name]Sophia[/name] are my favorites. I think [name]Sophia[/name] is probably too popular to go with most of your other choices, but it would be a fabulous MN.

I think [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Sophia[/name], [name]Alice[/name] [name]Cordelia[/name], [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Julia[/name], and [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Imogen[/name] would all be great with your other four children. With [name]Edward[/name], [name]Adelaide[/name], [name]Isaac[/name], and [name]Oliver[/name], I think [name]Charlotte[/name] is my favorite–it seems to have that full, classic, gorgeous, timeless, sweet feeling that your other names have. Although I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Audrey[/name], [name]Alice[/name], and [name]Caroline[/name] with your children, as well!

I’m going to be weird and say that none of the names on your list (even though I really like a lot of them) stand out to me when placed with your sib set. However, I think [name]Edward[/name], [name]Adelaide[/name], [name]Isaac[/name], [name]Oliver[/name], and [name]Helena[/name] or [name]Harriet[/name] would be great!

I like [name]Alice[/name] and [name]Eleanor[/name] together with your other kids:) love all of the names though!

[name]Love[/name] caty_beth89’s suggestion of [name]Harriet[/name]! Of the names you listed, I like [name]Imogen[/name] the best with the existing sib set.

What a lovely list of choices.

Being an [name]Imogen[/name] myself, I’m all for [name]Imogen[/name]! Great name! I like [name]Imogen[/name] [name]Amelia[/name].

As a twin pair I like [name]Amelia[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] with [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Alice[/name].

First of all, I definitely think you need to stick with your vowel naming pattern. (I love your names by the way.) I agree with a pp who said none of the names really stood out, unlike most I don’t love [name]Cordelia[/name], or even like it for that matter. Allow me to suggest some other classic vowel names that I think flow beautifully with your children’s.
From your list I don’t mind [name]Alice[/name].

[name]Edward[/name], [name]Adelaide[/name], [name]Isaac[/name], [name]Oliver[/name] and:
[name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Elena[/name]
[name]Alexandra[/name]
[name]Aveline[/name]
[name]Emmeline[/name]
[name]Eliot[/name]
[name]Esme[/name]
[name]Evangeline[/name]
[name]Isobel[/name]
[name]Ophelia[/name]

[name]Evangeline[/name] is definitely my favourite.

I adore the name [name]Alice[/name]! [name]How[/name] about [name]Alice[/name] [name]Philippa[/name]? Think that would sound lovely with your other great names :slight_smile:

[name]Imogen[/name] and [name]Eleanor[/name]. So sweet!

I also like pp suggestions of [name]Evangeline[/name]. You have a great list!

[name]LOVE[/name] your kids names! Congrats! You’re having twins? Wow! :slight_smile:

[name]Amelia[/name] - [name]Earhart[/name]. [name]Bedelia[/name]. Pretty, but not my fave.
[name]Audrey[/name] - Hepburn. Cute, but not formal enough for your sibset?
[name]Alice[/name] - nice. Would fit well with sibset.
[name]Cordelia[/name] - [name]LOVE[/name]! One of my top picks for myself. Would work great in your sibset.
[name]Charlotte[/name] - [name]LOVE[/name]. Classic, elegant. One of my best friends. Feminine, refined, but strong. Would work for your sibset.
[name]Caroline[/name] - Pretty, feminine, upper class. Would work. ([name]Just[/name] don’t use [name]Charlotte[/name] and [name]Caroline[/name] together, because they’re basically different forms of same name – that’s my opinion)
[name]Eleanor[/name] - nice. Would work.
[name]Imogen[/name] - [name]LOVE[/name] [name]LOVE[/name] [name]LOVE[/name]. Gorgeous name. Would work. (Use it! :D)
[name]Juliet[/name] - [name]Lovely[/name]. Would work.
[name]Julia[/name] - Would also work.
[name]Philippa[/name] - [name]LOVE[/name]. [name]Even[/name] with [name]Pippa[/name] Middleton, I still think it’s usable. Would be great for your sibset.
[name]Sophia[/name] - Personally, not a fan. And it’s overused.
[name]Susannah[/name] - [name]Love[/name]. And [name]LOVE[/name] the ‘h’ at the end! :slight_smile:

Possible twin sets:

[name]Eleanor[/name] & [name]Imogen[/name]
[name]Philippa[/name] & [name]Juliet[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name] & [name]Cordelia[/name]
[name]Cordelia[/name] & [name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Susannah[/name] & [name]Philippa[/name]
[name]Imogen[/name] & [name]Juliet[/name]

Good luck. You have great taste! :slight_smile:

I love the name [name]Cordelia[/name]. It is on my list as well.

[name]Caroline[/name], [name]Julia[/name] and [name]Susannah[/name] are my favorites with your older children’s names. If you want to continue the vowel-naming tradition, [name]Imogen[/name], [name]Amelia[/name] and [name]Eleanor[/name] are lovely choices.

[name]Hi[/name] [name]Rosemary[/name], I love [name]Edward[/name], [name]Adelaide[/name], [name]Isaac[/name] and [name]Oliver[/name]. Here are the names on your list that I think would work well with theirs. All the best, [name]Mischa[/name].

[name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Juliet[/name]
[name]Philippa[/name]
[name]Susannah[/name]

I love the name of all your children - they have such classic names!

In my opinion, the best addition to your sibset would be [name]Alice[/name], though there are many names on your list that I adore!