2 day from due date~I finally feel like he has a name

Although 2 days from due date does not mean he will be here on time or anything, I am feeling the pressure to finalize his name. After obsessing about names for months, I let it go and quit thinking about names for the last month or so. Now I have more clarity and think we have something we both agree with. [name_u]Vale[/name_u]. I think it is a great name and it has very special meaning. I hope you guys like it. I know I can’t please everyone so of course there will be those that don’t like it but the more I say/write/type it, the more I like it!

I’m glad you found a choice to love! Best of luck these next few days.

[name_f]Love[/name_f] [name_u]Vale[/name_u]! Such a cool, unexpected choice, and I love the sound of it. I have a friend who has a son named [name_f]Valen[/name_f] (pronounced like the beginning of [name_u]Valentine[/name_u], not VAY-len), which I think is also cool. I have to say, I love all your children’s names, and I feel like [name_u]Vale[/name_u] will go so perfectly with it! [name_f]Do[/name_f] you have a mn picked out yet? [name_u]Oakley[/name_u], [name_u]Aspen[/name_u], [name_m]Brecken[/name_m], and [name_u]Vale[/name_u]. They’re so lovely together!

Well, I love the name [name_u]Vale[/name_u] (this spelling) although I couldn’t help but notice that [name_u]Aspen[/name_u] and [name_m]Vail[/name_m] (this spelling) would be two places in [name_u]Colorado[/name_u]. :slight_smile: If you both love the name, it doesn’t matter.

Thank you flaunt and [name_u]Ashley[/name_u]! And yes, [name_u]Mischa[/name_u] you are correct. Actually even [name_m]Brecken[/name_m] stems from Breckenridge which is another of my favorite places in [name_u]Colorado[/name_u]. I just think [name_u]Vale[/name_u] looks more masculine than [name_m]Vail[/name_m]. At least, that is what hubby thinks and I kinda agree. So you prefer the [name_u]Vale[/name_u] spelling as well?

I have never heard [name_u]Vale[/name_u] used as a name. It has a very masculine feel to me. I’m glad you’ve found a name you like! Congratulations and best wishes!

I love [name_u]Vale[/name_u]! Its uniqueness is a plus. Congratulations and good luck!

Your kids have gorgeous names!

[name_u]Vale[/name_u] fits in with the theme. Congrats.

You definitely seem to have a location theme going, and it works! I love [name_u]Vale[/name_u]. Congrats and best of luck :slight_smile:

I really really like [name_u]Vale[/name_u] :slight_smile: A great name. Good luck & best wishes for a smooth labour & delivery :slight_smile:

Great with your other kids names!