2 Middle Name Combinations - pt.4

continuation: not overly a fan of 2 middle names but have recently taken an interest. give your honest feedback/opinions and any changes would make!

t.i.a, x

[name_f]Sofie[/name_f] [name_f]Esmeralda[/name_f] [name_f]Agnese[/name_f]
[name_u]Aspen[/name_u] [name_f]Maelys[/name_f] [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u]
Evelise [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] [name_f]Adele[/name_f]
[name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u] [name_u]Vega[/name_u]
[name_u]Tatum[/name_u] Rosamel [name_f]Evadne[/name_f]
[name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_u]Holland[/name_u] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]
Winry Haliday [name_f]Ekko[/name_f]
[name_f]Soleil[/name_f] [name_f]Constance[/name_f] [name_f]Ester[/name_f]/[name_f]Soleil[/name_f] [name_f]Kendra[/name_f] [name_f]Lilibet[/name_f]
[name_u]Monroe[/name_u] [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] [name_u]Ellis[/name_u]

[name_f]Sofie[/name_f] [name_f]Esmeralda[/name_f] [name_f]Agnese[/name_f] - I really enjoy the flair of this - the bold [name_f]Esmeralda[/name_f] with softer [name_f]Sofie[/name_f] is great! I like [name_f]Agnese[/name_f] too but [name_u]Alfie[/name_u] [name_f]Esmeralda[/name_f] [name_f]Ines[/name_f] would also be nice

[name_u]Aspen[/name_u] [name_f]Maelys[/name_f] [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] - I love [name_u]Aspen[/name_u] and the way [name_f]Maelys[/name_f] feels unexpected! The ends slip into each other a little, but it’s not a big deal. [name_u]Aspen[/name_u] [name_f]Maelys[/name_f] [name_u]River[/name_u] or [name_u]Aspen[/name_u] [name_f]Mireille[/name_f] [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] would also be sweet!

Evelise [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] [name_f]Adele[/name_f] - I’ve never come across Evelise before but I like it! [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] and [name_f]Adele[/name_f] feel like the perfect middles - frilly, slightly regal, a bit magical!

[name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] [name_u]Kennedy[/name_u] [name_u]Vega[/name_u] - this name has such a great flow - so bouncy and full of energy!

[name_u]Tatum[/name_u] Rosamel [name_f]Evadne[/name_f] - very unexpected but I like them together. They flow well.

[name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_u]Holland[/name_u] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] - I like it to look at but I admit I find [name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_u]Holland[/name_u] hard to say . [name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_u]Holland[/name_u]? [name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_u]Holland[/name_u] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]? [name_f]Willow[/name_f] [name_u]Holland[/name_u] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]? [name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_f]Scotland[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]?

Winry Haliday [name_f]Ekko[/name_f] - it sounds quite nice and the names feel similar but it’s very much nms. Winry Haliday [name_f]Cleo[/name_f]? but it’s probably fine as it is, just not for me.

[name_f]Soleil[/name_f] [name_f]Constance[/name_f] [name_f]Ester[/name_f]/[name_f]Soleil[/name_f] [name_f]Kendra[/name_f] [name_f]Lilibet[/name_f] - I think the latter flows best and has a brighter, more lively feel! [name_f]Soleil[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f] [name_f]Lilibet[/name_f] or [name_f]Soleil[/name_f] [name_f]Ester[/name_f] [name_f]Lilibet[/name_f] came to mind too, but I think [name_f]Soleil[/name_f] [name_f]Kendra[/name_f] [name_f]Lilibet[/name_f] is great!

[name_u]Monroe[/name_u] [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] [name_u]Ellis[/name_u] - I like the balance of feminine but unisex in this and it sounds full of character

thanks greyblue! i was so unsure about [name_u]Monroe[/name_u] and found her very hard to pair! i did contemplate [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] for Winry - glad you like it and [name_u]Aspen[/name_u] [name_f]Maelys[/name_f] has been a long time favourite i found it very hard to find something i loved next to it

I love [name_f]Sofie[/name_f] [name_f]Esmeralda[/name_f] [name_f]Agnese[/name_f]! It works together seamlessly and I love all three names! There are other names I really love in these combos ([name_f]Adele[/name_f], Evelise, [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f], Rosamel, [name_f]Esther[/name_f], [name_u]Aspen[/name_u]), but I’m not terribly keen on the full combos. Then again, I think 2-middle combos are harder to get right? That, and I think I’m just more picky about combos in general than a lot of people. My synesthesia can sometimes make combos feel like they clash or that it’s just too much, even if it’s not, and that probably doesn’t make sense, lol, but to me it does! (But most likely, there are some names on your list I [name_f]ADORE[/name_f]–like [name_f]Adele[/name_f] and [name_u]Aspen[/name_u]!–and some names that have never really caught my fancy–like [name_u]Tatum[/name_u], [name_u]Monroe[/name_u], [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u], [name_f]Maelys[/name_f], [name_f]Evadne[/name_f], [name_u]Ellis[/name_u], etc.–so when they’re put together it doesn’t move me as much as something like [name_f]Adele[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] or [name_u]Aspen[/name_u] Rosamel or [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] [name_f]Esther[/name_f] would?) I’m a mega-fan of [name_f]Sofie[/name_f], though, and I would love to meet a little [name_f]Sofie[/name_f] [name_f]Esmeralda[/name_f] [name_f]Agnese[/name_f]! She’s pure magic!

(Then again, I didn’t swap over to two middles after my first attempt, either? I feel like most people were like, “Err, em, sorry, but these are all pretty rubbish!” hahaha! (Not that your combos are rubbish, of course! I hope that’s not what you think I’m saying here, hahaha.) It takes some time to start thinking in a mindset of two middles, and what makes a great two-middle combo! To this day I can’t even look at suggestions for two middle combos if I haven’t come up with one already myself–I usually start with one middle, find something I love with the first name, and then figure out a way to finish it off.)

Good luck, and have fun with two middle combos! :stuck_out_tongue:

thanks ashthedreamer, [name_f]Sofie[/name_f] [name_f]Esmeralda[/name_f] has been a long standing favourite probably when i first discovered nameberry!! not overly a fan of old names or [name_f]Agnes[/name_f] but for some reason [name_f]Agnese[/name_f] just seemed so right!!