2 middle names for baby boy

Hello Nameberries!

I think we have decided on name [name_m]Mitchell[/name_m] (our 4 and 2 year olds are insisting on that name from our list) has anyone been influenced by siblings liking a name or calling the baby a name before he or she is born?
Also my husband had the tradition of him and his siblings having mother’s maiden name as middle so we are planning on doing that…
However my husband wants a saints name in his name as well and because [name_m]Mitchell[/name_m] isn’t a saint he wants him to have 2 middles…
[name_m]Mitchell[/name_m] [name_m]Robert[/name_m] [name_m]Patton[/name_m] (our last name)
Or
[name_m]Mitchell[/name_m] [name_m]Edward[/name_m] [name_m]Patton[/name_m] (our last name)
[name_m]Robert[/name_m] And [name_m]Edward[/name_m] are family names and both saints.

Anyone have input on 2 middles? Is it complicated for child in terms of paperwork and legal documents?.

Thanks so much!!!

I like the flow of [name_m]Mitchell[/name_m] [name_m]Robert[/name_m] [name_m]Patton[/name_m] best. Both name combos are night though.

I actually really like [name_m]Mitchell[/name_m] [name_m]Edward[/name_m] [name_m]Patton[/name_m] the best! It is very handsome and distinguished. I can’t speak on having siblings influence a baby’s name, since I don’t have children. However, my husband and one of his brothers have two middle names each. It isn’t really a hassle at all. My husband’s biggest complaint is that he hates writing out his full name because it takes too long lol. On the note of his signature, he really only uses both middle names on legal documents. School forms or anything that gives just one space for one middle initial, he puts the first initial of the first middle name. It isn’t a big deal or anything. My other brother in law seriously has like 7 names…no kidding…so 2 really isn’t that bad :wink: