2 months to go, and we have no idea about a first name!!

My husband and I’s third baby, our first boy, is due two months today, and we have no idea about what to name him!

Our daughters are [name_f]Freya[/name_f] [name_f]Alexandrine[/name_f] and [name_f]Idony[/name_f] [name_f]Norma[/name_f]. [name_f]Freya[/name_f] and [name_f]Idony[/name_f] are both names from Norse Mythology, though we aren’t planning on continuing that, [name_f]Alexandrine[/name_f] and [name_f]Norma[/name_f] are both family names. We want a name that goes well with both names, that has a popularity somewhere in between the two ([name_f]Freya[/name_f] is a top 20 name here in the UK, [name_f]Idony[/name_f] has never charted). My husband wants something classic, but I don’t want anything associated with religion, and we’ve found it really hard to find something we both like that fits into those categories. We want something with at least two syllables, since his middle name, [name_u]Lorne[/name_u], and both his surnames (my username) are all one syllable.

So with all that, we’d love to hear some suggestions.

[name_m]Augustus[/name_m]
[name_m]Cyrus[/name_m]
[name_m]Magnus[/name_m]
[name_m]Silas[/name_m]
[name_m]Basil[/name_m]
[name_m]Ezra[/name_m]
[name_m]Cassius[/name_m]
[name_m]Axel[/name_m]
[name_m]Ulysses[/name_m]

[name_f]Freya[/name_f], [name_f]Idony[/name_f] and

[name_m]Garreth[/name_m] / [name_m]Garrett[/name_m] [name_u]Lorne[/name_u]
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_u]Lorne[/name_u]
[name_m]Macauley[/name_m] [name_u]Lorne[/name_u]

I love the suggestion of [name_m]Anders[/name_m] and would also suggest [name_u]Andre[/name_u].

[name_u]August[/name_u]
[name_m]Clayton[/name_m]
[name_m]Damian[/name_m]
[name_m]Montgomery[/name_m]
[name_m]Ramsey[/name_m]
[name_m]Tobias[/name_m]