2 questions about Noelle.....

First question is 1) Is it ok to name my daughter [name]Noelle[/name] even if she’s born in [name]January[/name]? or is it silly since it’s past [name]Christmas[/name]?

Second question is 2) What is a good middle name?

Thank you so much!

I think [name]Noelle[/name] can be a winter name, not just a [name]Christmas[/name] name. I don’t think you have to restrict a name to a certain time of year. I’m sure there are people who named their daughter [name]Autumn[/name] or [name]Summer[/name] when they weren’t born during that season.

I agree with the pp, but my only caution is that [name]Noelle[/name] feels dated to me. I know a lot of 80’s and 90’s babies with the name.

I love the name [name]Noelle[/name]. My stepsister’s name is [name]Nina[/name] [name]Noelle[/name] and she was born on [name]Christmas[/name]. Having said that, I don’t think [name]Noelle[/name] has to be associated with [name]Christmas[/name]. I think good middle names depend on the sound of your last name. Personally I think [name]Noelle[/name] sounds good with a two-syllable name with the same intonation- ex. [name]Noelle[/name] [name]Simone[/name].

The last name rhymes with or [name]Barry[/name]! Thanks!

I think that [name]Noelle[/name] is a great alternative to the dated [name]Nicole[/name], and I can see a [name]Noelle[/name] being born at any time of the year. :slight_smile:

[name]Noelle[/name] [name]Catherine[/name] [name]Barry[/name]
[name]Noelle[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Barry[/name]
[name]Noelle[/name] [name]Jessamine[/name] [name]Barry[/name]
[name]Noelle[/name] [name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Barry[/name]
[name]Noelle[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] [name]Barry[/name]

Good luck! :slight_smile: