2 weeks until baby and still no name!

[name]Hi[/name] everyone!
I have been stalking this site for weeks in the hopes that I will come across a new name that just jumps out at me. I feel like my head is going to explode from thinking about it so much. haha!
My husband and I are expecting baby number 4 in 2 weeks! This will be our 3rd boy, and we can’t seem to agree on a name as of yet. Our second son was named in the hospital at the last possible moment, and I feel like that might be what happens this time as well. I guess we are not so good with decisions. : )
Our oldest is [name]Samuel[/name], but always goes by [name]Sam[/name], our 2nd is [name]Eli[/name], and our little girl is Ailey.
We both like simple (usually Biblical) names but don’t want something too popular. Name meanings are pretty important to me as well.
In consideration are:
[name]Silas[/name]: Have loved this for years, wanted to name number 2 [name]Silas[/name] but delivery nurse said it reminded her of monk in DaVinci Code which I have never seen or read, hubby not a fan of it) I was surprised to see how popular it is on here.
[name]Isaac[/name]: The only name we both like so far. I am not sold on it though. Maybe too common.
[name]Jonah[/name]: we both like [name]Noah[/name], but too popular. I think this has a similar feel. Hubby not a fan, but my boys (5 and 3) picked it out of the list.
[name]Leo[/name]: My hubby’s pic. After seeing how popular it is on here, I’ve been trying to like it. It’s not my fav though. [name]Just[/name] doesn’t feel right to me with our last name- [name]Everett[/name].
[name]Abe[/name]: My husband loves. I like [name]Abraham[/name], but not [name]Abe[/name]. I’m not big on long names with nicknames.

Any advice Berries? I am driving myself crazy with this!

Thanks!

The Bible has some of the best names for boys so what a treasure trove from which to choose. From your list, I love [name]Silas[/name], [name]Jonah[/name] and [name]Leo[/name] and like [name]Isaac[/name]. [name]Abe[/name] is just nn for me as it seems incomplete. Another alternative to [name]Abraham[/name] is [name]Abram[/name] which was actually [name]Abraham[/name]'s original name. When it comes to a timeless Biblical name, I don’t concern myself with popularity. These names have stood the test of time and they’ll never go out of style. One underused gem is [name]Asa[/name] and I think this name would go well with [name]Samuel[/name] and [name]Eli[/name]. Here are some other suggestions! The names in bold are my faves. All the best!
[name]Nathaniel[/name]
[name]Aaron[/name]
[name]Elijah[/name]
[name]Asher[/name]
[name]Levi[/name]
[name]Abel[/name]
[name]Bartholomew[/name]
[name]Benjamin[/name]
[name]Caleb[/name]
[name]Ahab[/name]
[name]Boaz[/name]
[name]Hiram[/name]
[name]Jubal[/name]
[name]Jabez[/name]
[name]Raphael[/name]
[name]Adam[/name]
[name]Rufus[/name]
[name]Adlai[/name]
[name]Amos[/name]
[name]Enoch[/name]
[name]Cyrus[/name]
[name]Emmanuel[/name]
[name]Ethan[/name]
[name]Ezekiel[/name]
[name]Ezra[/name]
[name]Felix[/name]
[name]Gabriel[/name]
[name]Gideon[/name]
[name]Isaiah[/name]
[name]Japheth[/name]
[name]Jacob[/name]
[name]Jethro[/name]
[name]Jeremiah[/name]
[name]Jesse[/name]
[name]Joel[/name]
[name]John[/name]
[name]Joseph[/name]
[name]Joshua[/name]
[name]Josiah[/name]
[name]Jude[/name]
[name]Luke[/name]
[name]Malachi[/name]
[name]Marcus[/name]
[name]Matthias[/name]
[name]Micah[/name]
[name]Moses[/name]
[name]Reuben[/name]
[name]Solomon[/name]
[name]Saul[/name]
[name]Seth[/name]
[name]Shem[/name]
[name]Simeon[/name]
[name]Simon[/name]
[name]Thomas[/name]
[name]Tobias[/name]
[name]Zachariah[/name]
[name]Zebedee[/name]
[name]Zebulon[/name]

Cool Biblical Place Names
[name]Canaan[/name]
[name]Jericho[/name]

Hello! I am due in 3 days and we still have not settled upon a name, so don’t feel bad!

I love the names of your children, as well as your ideas. [name]Jonah[/name] is my favorite- Its not too popular, easy to pronounce, and goes well with your others- [name]Sam[/name], [name]Eli[/name], Ailey and [name]Jonah[/name] :slight_smile:

I agree that [name]Abe[/name] seems incomplete- I do [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Abel[/name] though.

Good luck to you and I am sure you will come up with the perfect name for your little one!

Wow mischa! That is a really complete list! Thank you.
I have kinda passed over [name]Abram[/name], but I am gonna add that to the list.
Thanks [name]Celina[/name]! I am kinda leaning towards [name]Jonah[/name] too. [name]Just[/name] gotta get DH on board. :slight_smile:
Thanks for your input!