20 Questions!

1. What are your kid’s names? (If you don’t have kids, don’t answer this one)
    N/A
  2. What do you consider your naming style?
    Eclectic with a leaning toward the uncommon/obscure and a special place for botanical names.
  3. What are your top 4 girl’s names and what are your top 4 boy’s names?
    For a real child, [name]Helena[/name], [name]Eloisa[/name], [name]Genevieve[/name] (with the nickname [name]Eva[/name]) and [name]Sylvie[/name] for girls. For a boy, [name]Jasper[/name], [name]Theodore[/name], [name]Felix[/name] and [name]Oscar[/name].
  4. If you were to have a child right now, what would his/her name be? (You choose the gender, first & middle names)
    I would probably have [name]Felix[/name] [name]Simon[/name] [name]Jasper[/name], [name]Oscar[/name] [name]Theodore[/name] [name]Henry[/name], [name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Annabel[/name] [name]Sylvie[/name] & [name]Eloisa[/name] [name]Mary[/name] [name]Helena[/name].
  5. [name]Do[/name] you like popular names?
    Some of them, yes. Others, I would never condone in a thousand year.
  6. Out of the top 100 of 2011, which 10 boy’s are your favorites?
    [name]Tristan[/name], [name]Xavier[/name], [name]Sebastian[/name], [name]Henry[/name], [name]Charles[/name], [name]Nicholas[/name], [name]Lucas[/name], [name]Samuel[/name], [name]Gabriel[/name], [name]Benjamin[/name]
  7. [name]Do[/name] you like your parent’s names? Why or why not?
    [name]Love[/name] all four- I probably wouldn’t choose them myself, but the associations I have are so positive I can’t help but like them.
  8. What are your parent’s names? (First & middle)
    Not answering for privacy.
  9. Out of all your friends who have children, who’s kid’s names are your favorite?
    N/A
  10. Where were you born?
    [name]London[/name]
  11. [name]Do[/name] you like place names?
    Not particularly.
  12. If you had to choose 1 place name to name your child, what would you choose?
    [name]Aurora[/name]
  13. [name]How[/name] many siblings did you have and what were there names?
    [name]One[/name] brother, [name]William[/name].
  14. Would you ever name your child after a relative, even if you didn’t like the name?
    Luckily, most of my family are very well named! The one family member I would love to honour is my grandmother, whose name is [name]Margery[/name] (not that spelling), which I think would be very difficult to wear well. Hypothetically speaking, several names on my list indirectly honour her.
  15. [name]Do[/name] you like the name [name]Kaitlyn[/name] spelled with a C at the beginning instead of a K?
    I prefer the traditional spelling of Caitlín.
  16. [name]How[/name] many people do you know with the name [name]Lily[/name]?
    [name]One[/name] or two, I think. [name]One[/name] spells her name [name]Lilly[/name] as a nickname for [name]Elizabeth[/name].
  17. Who is your favorite singer?
    I don’t have one, to be honest.
  18. Would you ever name your child after your favorite singer?
    N/A
  19. Is Nameberry your favorite naming site?
    I’m a member of some other naming sites.
  20. [name]How[/name] did you discover nameberry?
    Links from another site.

20 QUESTIONS:

1. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

For girls feminine and nature themed. Boys edgy with a classic feel.

[name]Iris[/name] [name]Calista[/name] [name]Faith[/name], [name]Leta[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Blythe[/name], [name]Clara[/name] [name]Magnolia[/name] [name]Wren[/name], [name]Thea[/name] Elowen [name]Pearl[/name], [name]Grey[/name] [name]Elijah[/name] [name]Thomas[/name], [name]Rex[/name] [name]Samuel[/name] [name]Oliver[/name], [name]Foster[/name] [name]Adrian[/name] [name]Charles[/name], & [name]Archer[/name] [name]Maximus[/name] [name]Jude[/name].

4. If you were to have a child right now, what would his/her name be?
    Boy: [name]Grey[/name] [name]Elijah[/name] [name]Thomas[/name]

For boys, yes. For girls, no.

7. [name]Sebastian[/name]

8. [name]Elijah[/name]

9. [name]Nicholas[/name]

10. [name]William[/name]

11. [name]Samuel[/name]

12. [name]Thomas[/name]

13. [name]Charles[/name]

14. [name]Julian[/name]

15. [name]Adrian[/name]

16. [name]Nolan[/name]

17. [name]Do[/name] you like your parent’s names? Why or why not?
    I love my dads name, the flow is a little off but I like both names. My moms name is nms but [name]Ellen[/name] has grown on my in the past few years.

18. What are your parent’s names? (First & middle)
    [name]Thomas[/name] [name]Otto[/name] & [name]Sherry[/name] [name]Ellen[/name].

19. Out of all your friends who have children, who’s kid’s names are your favorite?
    [name]Gwendolyn[/name] for sure!

20. Where were you born?
    Michigan, USA

21. [name]Do[/name] you like place names?
    A few not many though.

22. If you had to choose 1 place name to name your child, what would you choose?
    [name]Adelaide[/name] or [name]Astoria[/name].

23. [name]How[/name] many siblings did you have and what were there names?
    I’m a only child.

24. Would you ever name your child after a relative, even if you didn’t like the name?
    I would never use a name I didn’t like.

25. [name]Do[/name] you like the name [name]Kaitlyn[/name] spelled with a C at the beginning instead of a K?
    [name]Caitlin[/name] for sure.

26. [name]How[/name] many people do you know with the name [name]Lily[/name]?
    [name]Zero[/name].

27. Who is your favorite singer?
    N/A don’t have one.

28. Would you ever name your child after your favorite singer?
    Nope.

29. Is Nameberry your favorite naming site?
    Yes, it is!

30. [name]How[/name] did you discover nameberry?
    I started out on Yahoo Answers then moved to formspring after that I heard about behindthename.com and Nameberry.com.

20 QUESTIONS:

1. What are your kid’s names? x
  2. What do you consider your naming style? I’m not really sure, I’m a fan of literary names and classical names (Greek mythology etc)
  3. What are your top 4 girl’s names and what are your top 4 boy’s names? [name]Hermione[/name], [name]Rosalind[/name], [name]Angharad[/name], [name]Camilla[/name]. [name]Jasper[/name], [name]Torin[/name], [name]Stellan[/name], Aneirin.
  4. If you were to have a child right now, what would his/her name be? (You choose the gender, first & middle names) [name]Camilla[/name] or [name]Stellan[/name] .
  5. [name]Do[/name] you like popular names? I like the sound of a few, such as [name]Lily[/name] and [name]Grace[/name]. I’m not sure I’d use them though
  6. Out of the top 100 of 2011, which 10 boy’s are your favorites? [name]Arthur[/name], [name]Gabriel[/name], [name]Rhys[/name], [name]Edward[/name], [name]Henry[/name], [name]Alexander[/name], [name]Noah[/name], [name]William[/name], [name]Dexter[/name], [name]Lucas[/name]. (based on UK statistics)
  7. [name]Do[/name] you like your parent’s names? Why or why not? Yes, classic and timeless names.
  8. What are your parent’s names? (First & middle) xxx
  9. Out of all your friends who have children, who’s kid’s names are your favorite? My friend has daughters named [name]Seren[/name] and [name]Ffion[/name]. Those are my favourite. [name]Even[/name] though it means I can’t use either of them!
  10. Where were you born? [name]Wales[/name]
  11. [name]Do[/name] you like place names? Not really, with the exception of [name]India[/name].
  12. If you had to choose 1 place name to name your child, what would you choose? [name]India[/name].
  13. [name]How[/name] many siblings did you have and what were there names? [name]One[/name] sibling, named [name]Cameron[/name].
  14. Would you ever name your child after a relative, even if you didn’t like the name? Absolutely not.
  15. [name]Do[/name] you like the name [name]Kaitlyn[/name] spelled with a C at the beginning instead of a K? Yes. It’s the correct spelling.
  16. [name]How[/name] many people do you know with the name [name]Lily[/name]? I don’t know any personally, but have met a few.
  17. Who is your favorite singer? Currently? [name]Lana[/name] [name]Del[/name] [name]Ray[/name], but my musical taste usually runs more to [name]Captain[/name] Beefheart, Felakuti etc
  18. Would you ever name your child after your favorite singer? I don’t think so.
  19. Is Nameberry your favorite naming site? Yes, although I sometimes wish for a UK based site of equal standing.
  20. [name]How[/name] did you discover nameberry? Googling the meanings of various names, nameberry always popped up.

20 QUESTIONS:

1. What are your kid’s names? n/a
  2. What do you consider your naming style? All over the palce! For guys it’s either classic, or foreign.
    girls:
  4. [name]Viola[/name]
  5. [name]Alice[/name] [name]Ann[/name]
  6. [name]Juliet[/name]
  7. [name]Myra[/name]

boys:

1. [name]Bishop[/name]

2. [name]Andrew[/name]

3. [name]Zachary[/name]

4. [name]Piero[/name]

5. If you were to have a child right now, what would his/her name be? [name]Bishop[/name] [name]Adam[/name] [name]Matthew[/name] or [name]Juliana[/name] [name]Alice[/name]

6. [name]Do[/name] you like popular names? Some. Not a fan of the top five for boys/ girls. I do like top 10 names though.

7. Out of the top 100 of 2011, which 10 boy’s are your favorites?

8. [name]Daniel[/name]

9. [name]Matthew[/name]

10. [name]Andrew[/name]

11. [name]Joseph[/name]

12. [name]Samuel[/name]

13. [name]Zachary[/name]

14. [name]Thomas[/name]

15. [name]Julian[/name]

16. [name]Caleb[/name]

17. [name]Max[/name]

18. [name]Do[/name] you like your parent’s names? Why or why not? I love my father’s name. It’s timeless. I like my mother’s middle name- [name]Ann[/name]. I do not like her first name though. It’s just so dated.

19. What are your parent’s names? [name]Timothy[/name] [name]Andrew[/name] and [name]Patricia[/name] [name]Ann[/name]

20. Out of all your friends who have children, who’s kid’s names are your favorite? Out of all two I guess [name]Rachel[/name]'s son [name]Mason[/name] and [name]Brooke[/name]'s daughter [name]Ava[/name] haha.

21. Where were you born? Massachusetts

22. [name]Do[/name] you like place names? Some of them. I like [name]Austin[/name] adn [name]Boston[/name], but hate [name]Dakota[/name] and [name]Indiana[/name].

23. If you had to choose 1 place name to name your child, what would you choose? [name]London[/name]

24. [name]How[/name] many siblings did you have and what were there names? 1 brother: [name]Timothy[/name] [name]Andrew[/name] [name]Jr[/name].

25. Would you ever name your child after a relative, even if you didn’t like the name? Yes.

26. [name]Do[/name] you like the name [name]Kaitlyn[/name] spelled with a C at the beginning instead of a K? It only looks natural with the “k” spelling.

27. [name]How[/name] many people do you know with the name [name]Lily[/name]? 3

28. Who is your favorite singer? [name]Axel[/name] [name]Rose[/name]

29. Would you ever name your child after your favorite singer? No way.

30. Is Nameberry your favorite naming site? Yes sir.

31. [name]How[/name] did you discover nameberry? My friend suggested it to me after learning I was more of a name freak than she was.

1. [name]Max[/name] [name]Rawson[/name] C. Expecting #2 - [name]Rue[/name] if it’s a girl, a boy would be nameless.
  2. Modern, maybe a bit too trendy for some. But still names that I think ages well. Usually no unisex names for either gender.
  3. [name]Rue[/name] [name]Eden[/name] [name]Calliope[/name] [name]Persephone[/name] / [name]Eli[/name] [name]Hunter[/name] [name]Cato[/name] Tylon
  4. A girl, [name]Rue[/name] [name]Persephone[/name]
  5. Yeah I like them, but in a perfect world I wouldn’t choose name from the top 100 (or at least the top 50)
  6. [name]Max[/name] [name]Hunter[/name] [name]Christopher[/name] [name]Elijah[/name] [name]Eli[/name] [name]Liam[/name] [name]Jacob[/name] [name]Lucas[/name] [name]Henry[/name] [name]Blake[/name], and honorable mention to [name]Evan[/name] (husband’s name)
  7. Their names aren’t my style, but at least their first names are a lot better than the middle names. But they have classic first names, maybe a little stiff and boring though.
  8. [name]Louis[/name] [name]Glendon[/name] and [name]Claire[/name] [name]Diana[/name]
  9. A close friend of mine has two sons named [name]Robin[/name] [name]Wilhelm[/name] and [name]Griffin[/name] [name]Philip[/name]. I especially love her first born’s name.
  10. US
  11. Not really, only if they are legit names like [name]Georgia[/name].
  12. [name]Eden[/name], does that count?
  13. I have five siblings, all younger; [name]Natasha[/name] [name]Caitlin[/name], [name]Taylor[/name] [name]Abigail[/name], [name]Jared[/name] [name]Dalton[/name], [name]Dylan[/name] [name]Tobias[/name] and [name]Kamryn[/name] [name]Alana[/name].
  14. Only if my husband really wanted to, or if a close relative passed away during the pregnancy. I’m not a big fan of honoring.
  15. [name]Caitlin[/name] is the middle name of one of my sisters. Because of that I tend to spell the name like that, but I like [name]Kaitlyn[/name] more.
  16. 2
  17. [name]Rihanna[/name], [name]Bryan[/name] [name]Adams[/name], [name]Chris[/name] [name]Tomlin[/name]…
  18. No
  19. Yes
  20. I was looking for some new names and found nameberry
  1. No kids yet. :frowning:
  2. Um, I have no idea. haha. Longer, very girly, somewhat European-inspired girls’ names, with very cute, in-style nns. For boys, it’s a mixture of Biblical, surname, and unisex names.
  3. ATM, [name]Isabelle[/name], [name]Arianne[/name], [name]Olivia[/name], [name]Violet[/name], [name]Caleb[/name], [name]Everett[/name], [name]Asher[/name], and [name]Jack[/name].
  4. Surprisingly, [name]Arianne[/name] [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Kate[/name] and [name]Everett[/name] [name]Joshua[/name] [name]Charles[/name], even though [name]Isabelle[/name] and [name]Caleb[/name] are “officially” my favorites for each gender. [name]Arianne[/name] and [name]Everett[/name] have just been creeping up on me!
  5. YES! I love less popular names just like anybody else, but I also love popular options like [name]Isabelle[/name], [name]Olivia[/name], [name]Sophia[/name], Ch
  6. Oh, I don’t even know. haha. [name]Everett[/name], [name]Asher[/name], [name]Spencer[/name], [name]Bailey[/name], [name]Avery[/name], [name]Zane[/name], [name]Boone[/name], [name]Booker[/name], [name]Lincoln[/name], and [name]Oscar[/name], I suppose.
  7. No. [name]Karen[/name] is way too dated for me, but I don’t mind other [name]Katherine[/name] variations, since that’s what [name]Karen[/name] is. I’ve considered [name]Kaia[/name] a lot to honor her. [name]John[/name], while classic and fine, is way too over-done in my family. I would use [name]Jack[/name] to honor him and my brother, though.
  8. [name]John[/name] [name]Robert[/name], II, and [name]Karen[/name] [name]Arlene[/name]
  9. I don’t have a ton of friends with kids, and the ones that do, I’m not terribly fond of them. I do have one friend that has two boys, [name]Noah[/name] and [name]Seth[/name], and I really do love those two, though. I’m not as crazy about their full names ([name]Noah[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] [name]Blake[/name] and [name]Seth[/name] Nichols), though.
  10. In Pennsylvania. :slight_smile:
  11. Eh. It depends. I love [name]Lincoln[/name], but I love it more for its associations to [name]Abraham[/name] than Nebraska (although I did go to college in [name]Lincoln[/name] for 3 semesters!)
  12. [name]Lincoln[/name]. :slight_smile: Or [name]Charlotte[/name], for a girl.
  13. 3 siblings. [name]John[/name] [name]Robert[/name], III ([name]Johnny[/name]), [name]Rebecca[/name] [name]Eileen[/name] ([name]Becca[/name]), and [name]Natalie[/name] [name]Ruth[/name] ([name]Tallie[/name]).
  14. No. If I don’t like the name (or even like it in the combo), I change it, haha. I’m completely for honoring family and all my kids will get names that honor family, but I don’t feel like I have to stick to the original family name. For example, [name]Arianne[/name] [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Kate[/name] is my second choice, [name]Kate[/name] for my mom, but her name is [name]Karen[/name], not [name]Kate[/name]… but they’re still from [name]Katherine[/name], so it counts, for me. :slight_smile:
  15. I like [name]Caitlin[/name]. All the other spellings are trendy, overdone, and blech to me, honestly. I love the Irish [name]Caitlin[/name], though!
  16. Um, I know two Lillians nn [name]Lilly[/name], but I only know of one girl whose full FN is [name]Lily[/name]. She is the daughter of a former coworker of my mom’s. I don’t know a ton of kids with uber popular names, haha.
  17. Um, that’s debatable, haha. If I do [name]Christian[/name] music, which I only ever used to listen to, I would say Sanctus Real. I really love The Script, [name]One[/name] Republic, and Maroon 5 lately, although I mostly like what’s playing on the radio. I do admit, I have a massive GP love for [name]One[/name] Direction, too, bahaha.
  18. Um, no. Not unless there was something significant about one of their songs, like the song was played at my wedding or if I got massively depressed again, and I heard the song and it convinced me that there was a real life to live, or something, haha. It’d have to be pretty drastic. If it just so happened that I loved a name before I knew it was related to a band, like I have LOVED [name]Zane[/name] for years, way before [name]One[/name] Direction was a twinkle in anybody’s eye, so I would definitely still use it. But I didn’t really appreciate [name]Louis[/name] or [name]Niall[/name] until I discovered [name]One[/name] Direction, so I definitely wouldn’t use either of those unless I had a more significant reason to use them.
  19. ATM? Yes. There’s another site I used to adore and still am quite attached to, but the activity is pretty much nonexistent there, and nowhere near as awesome as it used to be. I do quite love Nameberry now!
  20. Um, several people on the other site said I would really enjoy Nameberry, years ago, but I didn’t want to leave the other site… and I’d seen Nameberry lists on name games over there. But then I decided I wanted to get a bit more serious about my list, since I plan to adopt in a few years, so I decided to ask for opinions. As the other site slowed down, I just slowly started coming over here more and more.

Oops, haha, totally misunderstood number 6. I thought you meant OUTSIDE of the top 100, what did I like. Um, then:

[name]Caleb[/name], [name]Jack[/name], [name]Daniel[/name], [name]Samuel[/name], [name]Joshua[/name], [name]Noah[/name], [name]Henry[/name], [name]Sebastian[/name], [name]Grayson[/name], and [name]Brody[/name].

We’re working on this one.

1. What do you consider your naming style?

Classic Absurdity. (SO’s name for it)

1. What are your top 4 girl’s names and what are your top 4 boy’s names?

I’m actually still trying to figure that out!

1. If you were to have a child right now, what would his/her name be? (You choose the gender, first & middle names)

[name]Astraea[/name] [name]Snow[/name].

1. [name]Do[/name] you like popular names?

A few.

1. Out of the top 100 of 2011, which 10 boy’s are your favorites?

Tough one. I guess, looking at the list these guys:

[name]Kevin[/name] (because of SO), [name]Nathaniel[/name], [name]Xavier[/name], [name]Sebastian[/name], [name]Julian[/name], [name]Adrian[/name], [name]Eli[/name], [name]Chase[/name], [name]Lucas[/name], [name]Caleb[/name]

1. [name]Do[/name] you like your parent’s names? Why or why not?

I guess so. They don’t really suit them, mostly because they suit everyone.

1. What are your parent’s names? (First & middle)

[name]John[/name] [name]Charles[/name] and [name]Deborah[/name] [name]Ann[/name] - [name]Jack[/name] and [name]Debbie[/name]

1. Out of all your friends who have children, who’s kid’s names are your favorite?

Oh my. I’m pretty young and most of my friend’s children were born before they turned 20, so you can imagine (no offense to other young parents, their names just fit the young parent stereotype). I guess [name]Shana[/name] is pretty cute.

1. Where were you born?

Pennsylvania

1. [name]Do[/name] you like place names?

Some of them.

1. If you had to choose 1 place name to name your child, what would you choose?

[name]Salem[/name]

1. [name]How[/name] many siblings did you have and what were there names?

Two - [name]Jeffrey[/name] and [name]Anna[/name]

1. Would you ever name your child after a relative, even if you didn’t like the name?

Nope. I’m always afraid to find something out about the person that would destroy how I feel about them, and then my child would have a name of someone I dislike. I don’t think I want to honor anyone.

1. [name]Do[/name] you like the name [name]Kaitlyn[/name] spelled with a C at the beginning instead of a K?

It doesn’t improve it, but it doesn’t hurt.

1. [name]How[/name] many people do you know with the name [name]Lily[/name]?

Surprisingly, none.

1. Who is your favorite singer?

I don’t think I have one. Wow, I never listen to music anymore. I’m going to change that now.

1. Would you ever name your child after your favorite singer?

Absolutely not.

1. Is Nameberry your favorite naming site?

For some things.

1. [name]How[/name] did you discover nameberry?

I don’t remember.

20 QUESTIONS:

1. [name]Helena[/name] [name]Beatrix[/name] (nn [name]Lena[/name])
  2. Not sure of my style—classic and vintage or antique, maybe?
  3. Top 4 girls: [name]Florence[/name], [name]Gwendolen[/name], [name]Elizabeth[/name], [name]Genevieve[/name] Top 4 Boys: [name]Edward[/name], [name]Walter[/name], [name]Thaddeus[/name], [name]Clark[/name]
  4. Today I’d name a girl: [name]Florence[/name] [name]Aurelia[/name], and a boy: [name]Thaddeus[/name] [name]Maxwell[/name] (This will probably change by the time I’ve posted.)
  5. I like some popular names but wouldn’t use anything in the top 100 unless it had special meaning for us–a bunch of family names are top 100 right now.
  6. Out of the top 100 of 2011, I like: [name]James[/name], [name]Landon[/name], [name]Evan[/name], [name]Julian[/name], [name]Sebastian[/name], [name]Elijah[/name], [name]Samuel[/name] , [name]Ethan[/name], [name]Nathaniel[/name], [name]Benjamin[/name]
  7. I like my dad’s name but not my mom’s, although I like lots of names that rhyme with it.

8. A friend has [name]Ilsa[/name], [name]Clara[/name], and [name]Alice[/name], and I think that’s a great set.
  9. [name]Born[/name] in: [name]Portland[/name], Oregon
  10. My daughter has a place name, so yes, but I don’t like them categorically. I like place names where you don’t think of the place first, necessarily.
  11. I chose [name]Helena[/name] for my daughter, but [name]Florence[/name] is high on my list, too.
  12. I have one sister, [name]Grace[/name] [name]Ruth[/name]
  13. I would name after a relative even if I didn’t like the name, although I might tweak the name so I liked it better.
  14. I only like this spelling: [name]Caitlin[/name]
  15. I know 3 kids named [name]Lily[/name]
  16. I don’t have a favorite singer.
  17. DH wants to use [name]Floyd[/name] after [name]Pink[/name] [name]Floyd[/name]—does that count?
  18. Nameberry is my favorite site.
  19. I don’t remember how I discovered Nameberry!
  1. My children are:
    [name]Daniel Glen[/name] ~ [name]Timothy Austin[/name] ~ [name]Rebecca Jane[/name]

2. My naming style is:
    Established names, especially (but not exclusively) classic and biblical

3. My top 4 girl and boy names (besides my children’s names) are:
    [name]Susanna[/name] ~ [name]Clarissa[/name] ~ [name]Eve[/name]/[name]Eva[/name] ~ [name]Francesca[/name] (also [name]Augusta[/name], [name]Natalie[/name], [name]Iris[/name], [name]Anneliese[/name], [name]Claire[/name]…)
    [name]Isaac[/name] ~ [name]Gabriel[/name] ~ [name]Nathaniel[/name] ~ [name]Anthony[/name] (also [name]Walter[/name], [name]Augustus[/name], [name]Geoffrey[/name]…)

4. If I had a child right now, she would be:
    [name]Susanna Iris[/name]

5. I like SOME popular names. It depends on the individual name.

6. Out of the top 100 of 2011, my 10 favorite boy names are:
    [name]Gabriel[/name] ~ [name]Landon[/name] ~ [name]Christopher[/name] ~ [name]Samuel[/name] ~ [name]Anthony[/name] ~ [name]Daniel[/name] ~ [name]Isaac[/name] ~ [name]Nathaniel[/name] ~ [name]Nicholas[/name] ~ [name]Aaron[/name]

7. Do you like your parent’s names? Why or why not?
    Father’s name: Not fond of the way it sounds. However, it has significance that is very cool, imo. (See answer to next question)
    Mother’s name: Yes and no. I think her first name ‘[name]Mary Jane[/name]’ is very pretty, but I would not use this compound name for a child in this day and age. (My mother was born before the association of marijuana existed.) In the past, I was not so fond of her middle name ([name]Ernestine[/name]), but I now love and appreciate the family significance. It kind of pains me that I could not pass along her full first name to a daughter, as she was the best mother in the world, and was taken from me when I was seven years old in a car accident (“negligent homicide” by the other driver). Of course, I did pass along Jane to my daughter as her middle name.

Father: [name]Luther[/name] Melanchth@n (Jr.) - The name is after the two historical leaders of the Reformation from the Middle Ages: [name]Martin Luther[/name] & associate [name]Philipp[/name] Melanchth@n. My father was a pastor, as were his father and grandfather.
    Mother: ‘[name]Mary Jane[/name]’ [name]Ernestine[/name] (mn is after her paternal grandmother)

9. Out of all your friends who have children, who’s kid’s names are your favorite?
    [name]Scott[/name], [name]Xavier[/name], [name]Skylar Alexis[/name], and [name]Christopher[/name]

10. Where were you born?
    Southern California

11. I like SOME place names - only because of the way they sound: [name]Geneva[/name] & [name]Carolina[/name], for example.

12. If you had to choose 1 place name to name your child, what would you choose?
    [name]Geneva[/name] (My son’s middle name is [name]Austin[/name], but it was chosen because of the origin of the name (derived from [name]Augustine[/name]/[name]Augustus[/name]), not because of the city in Texas.)

13. How many siblings did you have and what were there names?
    Full siblings:
    Older brother: [name]Luther Pau[/name]l (goes by [name]Paul[/name])
    Identical twin: [name]Irene Claire[/name] (fn is after paternal grandmother)
    Younger half-siblings:
    [name]Andrew Wiley[/name] (mn after his grandfather)
    [name]David[/name] Melan (mn derived from father’s mn)
    [name]Sharon[/name] C@rinne (mn after her mother’s mn)

14. I would ONLY use a family name that I like. A first name needs to be a name that I LOVE. My children’s middle names all have family connections.

15. Do you like the name [name]Kaitlyn[/name] spelled with a C at the beginning instead of a K?
    Yes. I think I prefer it with a C, but both are nice.

16. How many people do you know with the name [name]Lily[/name]?
    Zero

17. My favorite singer is:
    ***[name]John[/name] Waite. (My user name “everwaiteing” looks like a misspelling, but the “waite” part refers to [name]John[/name] Waite. Some of you might remember his hit song “Missing You” from the 80s.)

Probably not. I am not opposed to the idea, but for naming purposes, I tend to put family significance first.

19. Yes, Nameberry is my favorite naming site!

20. I discovered Nameberry after a pregnant friend mentioned she was seeking baby names online. I’ve always loved names and name books, so it sounded like a fun idea. I did a Google search and looked at a couple of sites. I find Nameberry to be exceptional.

20 QUESTIONS:

No kids but a kitty named [name]Gershwin[/name] [name]Francesca[/name]

Ha ha eclectic I suppose. I don’t think I really have a “style”

[name]Alba[/name], [name]Leta[/name], [name]Romy[/name] and [name]Scout[/name]. Sorin, [name]Grey[/name], [name]Cabot[/name] and [name]Albus[/name].

4. If you were to have a child right now, what would his/her name be? (You choose the gender, first & middle names)
    If I had a girl, [name]Romy[/name] [name]Carina[/name] [name]Lark[/name]. A boy, [name]Cabot[/name] [name]Aurelius[/name] [name]Truth[/name].

I wish popularity didn’t bother me but it does - I can’t bring myself to like a name I have heard everywhere.

[name]Caleb[/name], [name]Gavin[/name], [name]Henry[/name], [name]Austin[/name], [name]Sebastian[/name], [name]Chase[/name], [name]Dominic[/name], [name]Brody[/name], [name]Nolan[/name] and [name]Cole[/name].

They aren’t bad names, just a little outdated.

[name]Karen[/name] [name]Susanne[/name] and [name]Paul[/name] [name]Stuart[/name]

[name]Ruby[/name] and [name]Zofia[/name] nn [name]Zoe[/name].

10. Where were you born?
    [name]Alberta[/name], [name]Canada[/name]

I like subtle place names that don’t just make you think of the place right off the bat.

[name]Malta[/name] probably.

A sister [name]Kayley[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] and a brother [name]Paul[/name] Stevensg@ard.

14. Would you ever name your child after a relative, even if you didn’t like the name?
    In the middle spot I would.

15. [name]Do[/name] you like the name [name]Kaitlyn[/name] spelled with a C at the beginning instead of a K?
    I prefer a C, but it doesn’t really matter to me at all lol.

Nobody.

[name]Regina[/name] Spektor

Ha ha no.

Yes.

I was googling a name.

20 QUESTIONS:

1. None
  2. Idk, all over the place.
  3. Girls: [name]Georgia[/name], [name]Linnea[/name], [name]Anna[/name], [name]Celeste[/name]; Boys: [name]Liam[/name], [name]Everett[/name], [name]Harry[/name], [name]Theodore[/name]
  4. [name]Harry[/name] [name]Everett[/name]
  5. Sometimes, it just depends on the name and how long I’ve liked it
  6. I don’t have time to look right now, but I like many boys’ names
  7. I like my mom’s name sort of, and I like my dad’s middle name.
  8. [name]Shawn[/name] [name]Everett[/name] and [name]Penny[/name] [name]Ann[/name]
  9. My friends are too young to have kids.
  10. Iowa
  11. Sometimes, if they have personal meaning.
  12. [name]Liberty[/name]
  13. 2: [name]Maia[/name] [name]Katelyn[/name] and [name]Eli[/name] [name]James[/name]
  14. Yes
  15. K
  16. 2
  17. Well, my favorite is a band: [name]One[/name] Direction, but fave singer is [name]Ed[/name] Sheeran
  18. Yup
  19. It’s the only one I ever go to.
  20. I found it in one of the name books I had.

20 QUESTIONS:

[name]Ethan[/name] [name]James[/name] (b. 1995)

A combination, but I think I like more classiic names as well as what you might call modern classic - (names that have been most popular since the 20th century but are not made-up). I’m not really into unisex names with a few exceptions. I’m not a big fan of vintage names but there are some that I like. I like names from other cultures and languages, but I would be cautious in using them (depends on the name).

this is hard, but: [name]Anna[/name], [name]Ivy[/name], [name]Annabel[/name], [name]Lily[/name]. [name]Ethan[/name], [name]Ciaran[/name], [name]Aidan[/name], [name]Declan[/name].

A girl. [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Alexandra[/name].

Yes, I have no problem with popularity (see son’s name, although it was not as popular when I chose it as it is today.

[name]Adrian[/name]
    [name]Aidan[/name]
    [name]Ethan[/name]
    [name]Alexander[/name]
    [name]Connor[/name]
    [name]David[/name]
    [name]Dominic[/name]
    [name]John[/name]
    [name]Justin[/name]
    [name]Thomas[/name]

[name]Francis[/name] ([name]Frank[/name]) - I have a certain fondness for it. There are Franks going back in my family 3 generations. Probably would only use as a middle name though. (I gave my son my father’s middle name).
    [name]Diane[/name] - not a big fan of it. Not because it’s dated - there are some names from that era (she was born in 1938) that I like.

[name]Francis[/name] [name]James[/name]
    [name]Diane[/name] [name]Louise[/name]

[name]Emma[/name] [name]Caroline[/name]
    [name]Rhys[/name] [name]William[/name]

10. Where were you born?
    New [name]York[/name] (state).

A few of them but as a whole not my favorite category of names.

[name]Georgia[/name] - but I don’t count this as a real place name as it was a name first. So aside from that… not sure… [name]Odessa[/name]?

2 half-sisters [name]Victoria[/name] and [name]Sarah[/name].

only as a middle name, if it were important (such as, my husband had a family name that it was really important to him to use. Never as a first name.

Yes. I like [name]Caitlin[/name].

[name]One[/name]. I have a cousin named [name]Lillian[/name] and they call her [name]Lili[/name].

At the moment, I like [name]Adele[/name]. But I have many that I like.

I would name a child [name]Adele[/name], but it would not be after her. That is just coincidence. i liked the name before I heard of her.

Yes, but there are a few others I look it I spend the most time on this because of the forums.

I read several of the books by the Nameberry founders (Beyond [name]Jennifer[/name] and [name]Jason[/name], and another one - can’t recall the title). So I came across this website when they started it.

20 QUESTIONS:

1. What are your kid’s names?

My biological child is [name]Caleb[/name] [name]James[/name] [name]Edward[/name]. I won’t name my step-children because I didn’t name them.

Uhh… eclectic? I would call it “Eclectic-vintage-classical-mythological-obscure”.

1. What are your top 4 girl’s names and what are your top 4 boy’s names?

Girls - [name]Cordelia[/name], [name]Alice[/name], [name]Maia[/name], [name]Edith[/name] and [name]Rosalie[/name] - boys- [name]Edison[/name], [name]Felix[/name], [name]Miles[/name] ([name]Milo[/name]), [name]Morgan[/name].

1. If you were to have a child right now, what would his/her name be? (You choose the gender, first & middle names)\

[name]Cordelia[/name] [name]Elsbeth[/name] [name]Johanna[/name]

1. [name]Do[/name] you like popular names?

I like some of them. I quite like a lot of the top 10, even - I think the “popular” taste right now, not including the masculine, trendy ones, is pretty nice. Seeing things like [name]Sophia[/name], [name]Olivia[/name] and [name]Ava[/name] in the top 10 is refreshing.

1. Out of the top 100 of 2011, which 10 boy’s are your favorites?

[name]Elijah[/name], [name]Julian[/name], [name]Nathaniel[/name], [name]Levi[/name] and [name]Josiah[/name].

1. [name]Do[/name] you like your parent’s names? Why or why not?

My mom is [name]Nancy[/name] and it’s dated and my dad is [name]Kenneth[/name], which I like, but wouldn’t use.

1. What are your parent’s names? (First & middle)

[name]Nancy[/name] [name]Jeanne[/name] and [name]Kenneth[/name] [name]James[/name]

1. Out of all your friends who have children, who’s kid’s names are your favorite?

Real life friends? None of my real life friends really have kids - especially not ones that I truly care for.

1. Where were you born?

NY.

1. [name]Do[/name] you like place names?

It depends upon the name. If it is a place name like [name]Sofia[/name] (the capital of Bulgaria), I don’t mind it, but things like [name]Brooklyn[/name] and [name]Ireland[/name], I find those mildly tacky.

1. If you had to choose 1 place name to name your child, what would you choose?

[name]Virginia[/name], [name]Geneva[/name] or maybe [name]Sofia[/name].

1. [name]How[/name] many siblings did you have and what were there names?

I have 3 - [name]Thomas[/name] [name]James[/name] (24), [name]Breanna[/name] [name]Joy[/name] (20) and [name]Hannah[/name] Joyelle (11).

1. Would you ever name your child after a relative, even if you didn’t like the name?

Yes, I use family names in the middle.

1. [name]Do[/name] you like the name [name]Kaitlyn[/name] spelled with a C at the beginning instead of a K?

I prefer the spelling [name]Caitlin[/name]. I hate all other spellings.

1. [name]How[/name] many people do you know with the name [name]Lily[/name]?

[name]Zero[/name].

1. Who is your favorite singer?

I don’t exactly have a “favorite”, it really depends upon the day and my mood. I really like specific genres of rock and metal and my all time favorite who I always come back to would be [name]Alice[/name] [name]Cooper[/name]. Been a huge fan since I was 13 and I saw him in concert in 2010 and that just confirmed my love for him, I suppose - he’s a heck of a performer.

1. Would you ever name your child after your favorite singer?

Uh…I love the name [name]Alice[/name], but I don’t associate with [name]Alice[/name] [name]Cooper[/name] when it comes to considering it as a name. I find it whimsical and pretty. I would never name my child after a singer.

1. Is Nameberry your favorite naming site?

No, I’m sorry. I do love it, but my favorite was and always will be [name]Baby[/name] Names World before it was Parents Connect. Sentimental reasons and because I preferred the style, but their gone. Nameberry is fun and provides me with a lot of reading while I have down time at work. And the style here isn’t bad, though and the people are nice and I do enjoy the blog.

1. [name]How[/name] did you discover nameberry?

I stumbled across it a long time ago looking for lists. I never joined, I lurked for a while, then I eventually did join last year.

20 QUESTIONS:

1. What are your kid’s names? [name]Karin[/name] [name]Renee[/name] (kuh-[name]RIN[/name]) & [name]Delaney[/name] [name]Mae[/name] (dee-[name]LANE[/name]-ee)
  2. What do you consider your naming style? no clue
    Boys: [name]Avery[/name], [name]Bellamy[/name], [name]Dalton[/name], [name]George[/name] “[name]Georgie[/name]”; Girls: [name]Virginia[/name] “[name]Ginny[/name]”, [name]Charlotte[/name], [name]Jolene[/name], [name]Marie[/name]
  4. If you were to have a child right now, what would his/her name be? [name]Virginia[/name] [name]Lind[/name]-[name]Marie[/name]
  5. [name]Do[/name] you like popular names? a lot of them but prefer not to use popular names
  6. Out of the top 100 of 2011, which 10 boy’s are your favorites? [name]Gabriel[/name], [name]Christian[/name], [name]Dylan[/name], [name]Tyler[/name], [name]Nicholas[/name], [name]Jack[/name], [name]Justin[/name], [name]Sebastian[/name], [name]Xavier[/name], [name]Josiah[/name], [name]Cole[/name], [name]Alex[/name]
  7. [name]Do[/name] you like your parent’s names? Why or why not? mom’s yes, dad’s no
  8. What are your parent’s names? (First & middle) [name]Diana[/name] [name]Marie[/name] & [name]Gerald[/name] [name]Damien[/name]
  9. Out of all your friends who have children, who’s kid’s names are your favorite? [name]Emma[/name] [name]Claire[/name]
  10. Where were you born?
  11. [name]Do[/name] you like place names? Yes!
  12. If you had to choose 1 place name to name your child, what would you choose? [name]Virginia[/name]
  13. [name]How[/name] many siblings did you have and what were there names? [name]Jenny[/name] [name]Renee[/name] (full), [name]Christopher[/name] [name]Micheal[/name] (half)
  14. Would you ever name your child after a relative, even if you didn’t like the name? Maybe, not likely.
  15. [name]Do[/name] you like the name [name]Kaitlyn[/name] spelled with a C at the beginning instead of a K? MUCH prefer it with a C.
  16. [name]How[/name] many people do you know with the name [name]Lily[/name]? [name]One[/name]
  17. Who is your favorite singer? [name]Gordon[/name] Lightfoot, [name]Carole[/name] [name]King[/name]
  18. Would you ever name your child after your favorite singer? No
  19. Is Nameberry your favorite naming site? yes
  20. [name]How[/name] did you discover nameberry? googling

1.-------
2.It isn’t one particular style but it’s currently leaning more towards vintage, longer names.
3.[name]Aria[/name], [name]Josephine[/name], [name]Aurora[/name], [name]Penny[/name]. [name]Nathaniel[/name], [name]Ezra[/name], [name]Theodore[/name], [name]Jude[/name].
4.[name]Aurora[/name] [name]Quinn[/name] or [name]Alec[/name] [name]Theodore[/name]
5.I like some of them: such as [name]Sophie[/name] and [name]Olivia[/name], but i wouldn’t use them
6.[name]Noah[/name], [name]Alexander[/name], [name]Elijah[/name], [name]Eli[/name], [name]Sebastian[/name], [name]Nathaniel[/name], [name]Cooper[/name], [name]Carson[/name], [name]Blake[/name] and [name]Isaac[/name].
7. I like my mum’s first name, I think it is pretty and well known without being overused but i think her mn is dated. i don’t like my dad’s name
8. [name]Claire[/name] [name]Lisa[/name] and [name]Andrew[/name].
9.[name]Lydia[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]
10. UK
11.Not really, there are a few but not generally as a category
12.Does [name]Lydia[/name] count?
13.1 [name]Katherine[/name] [name]Lucy[/name]
14.If i liked the name; yes, definitely. If i didn’t like the name but they really meant something to me perhaps in the middle.
15. [name]Caitlin[/name].
16.3 off the top of my head but i think there are more.
17.I don’t have a favourite singer but at the moment i really like jazz.
18. I might use an artist’s name as inspiration, or a connection might make me choose one name over another but i wouldn’t directly name a child after a musician.
19.yes
20.google.

1. What are your kid’s names? I have fur babies, [name]Sen[/name], Setsuna, [name]Halcyon[/name], [name]Dusty[/name], [name]Reese[/name] and Celery.
  2. What do you consider your naming style? Unusual, rare, exotic, and maybe eclectic?
  3. What are your top 4 girl’s names and what are your top 4 boy’s names? My top 2 boys and top girl name are super secret now, but #3 is [name]Auberon[/name] and #4 is [name]Caspian[/name], and my top 4 girls (minus the first) are Kolfinna, [name]Domenica[/name] (after my grandfather), [name]Guinevere[/name] and [name]Phaedra[/name], although I keep changing my mind.
  4. If you were to have a child right now, what would his/her name be? (You choose the gender, first & middle names) Pomelina Isola [name]Snow[/name] or [name]Domenica[/name] Charm [name]Elena[/name], twins would be sweet
  5. [name]Do[/name] you like popular names? Like, yes, but would not use
  6. Out of the top 100 of 2011, which 10 boy’s are your favorites? [name]Mason[/name], [name]Logan[/name], [name]Anthony[/name], [name]Andrew[/name], [name]Ryan[/name], [name]Gavin[/name], [name]Evan[/name], [name]Henry[/name], [name]Sebastian[/name], [name]Blake[/name]
  7. [name]Do[/name] you like your parent’s names? Why or why not? I love them both
  8. What are your parent’s names? [name]Rosa[/name] & [name]Gregory[/name]
  9. Out of all your friends who have children, who’s kid’s names are your favorite? [name]Salvatore[/name]
  10. Where were you born? Detroit
  11. [name]Do[/name] you like place names? Some, just not current countries and American states…love [name]Arcadia[/name], [name]Ravenna[/name], [name]Venetia[/name] & [name]Astoria[/name]
  12. If you had to choose 1 place name to name your child, what would you choose? [name]Arcadia[/name], without hesitation
  13. [name]How[/name] many siblings did you have and what were there names? None, but a very close sister-type named [name]Jennifer[/name]
  14. Would you ever name your child after a relative, even if you didn’t like the name? I definitely want to use one as a middle
  15. [name]Do[/name] you like the name [name]Kaitlyn[/name] spelled with a C at the beginning instead of a K? I don’t like it either way
  16. [name]How[/name] many people do you know with the name [name]Lily[/name]? None
  17. Who is your favorite singer? Ahm…I like [name]Melora[/name] Creager, and the girl from Joydrop had a nice voice
  18. Would you ever name your child after your favorite singer? Heck yes, [name]Melora[/name] is a rare beauty
  19. Is Nameberry your favorite naming site? Yup
  20. [name]How[/name] did you discover nameberry? Searching for character names for stories.

20 QUESTIONS:

N/A

uhh not sure

girl: [name]London[/name], [name]Briar[/name], [name]Tempest[/name], [name]Peyton[/name]
    boy: [name]Rixon[/name], [name]Jai[/name], [name]Damien[/name], [name]Seamus[/name]

[name]Tempest[/name] [name]London[/name] (girl)

depends what they are but not usually

havent really looked and im terrible with boys names

ehh they’re alright

[name]Kim[/name] [name]Leeanne[/name] and [name]Paul[/name] [name]Edward[/name]

the only 'friend i have thats had a baby is my cousin [name]Zoey[/name] who had a little girl [name]Slohne[/name] [name]Imogen[/name]

10. Where were you born?
    Australia

some of them

[name]London[/name]

i have one brother [name]Ryan[/name] [name]Edward[/name]

if i didnt like it then no, unless they were very dear to me

i prefer [name]Kaitlyn[/name] or [name]Kaitlynd[/name]

none

dont have a favourite but probably [name]Taylor[/name] Swift, [name]Chester[/name] See or possibly One Direction idk

maybe [name]Taylor[/name] but idk

yeahh

cant remember

20 QUESTIONS:
2. What do you consider your naming style? I would consider my style more classic, however I have a mixture of exotic and more modern names.
3. What are your top 4 girl’s names and what are your top 4 boy’s names? [name]Catherine[/name], [name]Genevieve[/name], [name]Eliana[/name], and [name]Amelia[/name]. [name]Rafael[/name], [name]Michael[/name], [name]Anthony[/name], and [name]Liam[/name].
4. If you were to have a child right now, what would his/her name be? [name]Catherine[/name] [name]Isabella[/name].
5. [name]Do[/name] you like popular names? Yes
6. Out of the top 100 of 2011, which 10 boy’s are your favorites? [name]Michael[/name], [name]Anthony[/name], [name]Liam[/name], [name]James[/name], [name]Gabriel[/name], [name]Thomas[/name], [name]Diego[/name], [name]Daniel[/name],[name]Matthew[/name],[name]Andrew[/name]
7. [name]Do[/name] you like your parent’s names? Why or why not? Yes they are definitely interesting.
8. What are your parent’s names? I would rather not say
9. Out of all your friends who have children, who’s kid’s names are your favorite? I only have two friends that have kids and they both picked nice names:[name]Ethan[/name] and [name]Elijah[/name].
10. Where were you born? [name]California[/name]
11. [name]Do[/name] you like place names? Generally no.
12. If you had to choose 1 place name to name your child, what would you choose? [name]Sienna[/name], its the only one that I like.
13. [name]How[/name] many siblings did you have and what were there names? 4 older siblings, [name]Rafael[/name],S0c0rr0,[name]Daniel[/name], [name]David[/name].
14. Would you ever name your child after a relative, even if you didn’t like the name? maybe
15. [name]Do[/name] you like the name [name]Kaitlyn[/name] spelled with a C at the beginning instead of a K? I like it spelled with a K.
16. [name]How[/name] many people do you know with the name [name]Lily[/name]? 1
17. Who is your favorite singer? Um, I dont think I have a favorite singer because I listen to a wide variety of music but I do have a thing for one direction at the moment.
18. Would you ever name your child after your favorite singer? I have to admit I have a crush on [name]Liam[/name] [name]Payne[/name] from one direction and he is the reason I like the name [name]Liam[/name], however its unlikely that I would actually name my son [name]Liam[/name].
19. Is Nameberry your favorite naming site? Yes
20. [name]How[/name] did you discover nameberry?Googling names

20 QUESTIONS:

Traditional, with a twist. I like names that have been around for generations, but aren’t in the top 10

2. What are your top 4 girl’s names and what are your top 4 boy’s names?
    [name]Maisie[/name], [name]Bridget[/name], [name]Cecily[/name] & [name]Matilda[/name]… [name]Henry[/name], [name]Harry[/name] (I can never decide which I like better), [name]Simon[/name] & [name]Leo[/name]

3. If you were to have a child right now, what would his/her name be? (You choose the gender, first & middle names)
    [name]Bridget[/name] [name]Hazel[/name] or [name]Henry[/name] [name]Edward[/name]

4. [name]Do[/name] you like popular names?
    Classic, yes. Trendy, no.

5. Out of the top 100 of 2011, which 10 boy’s are your favorites?
    [name]Thomas[/name], [name]Henry[/name], [name]Jack[/name], [name]Liam[/name] & [name]Levi[/name]

6. [name]Do[/name] you like your parent’s names? Why or why not?
    They’re okay. Dad’s was too common but alright, and mum’s is a nickname name, and I’m not too keen on those.

7. What are your parent’s names? (First & middle)
    [name]Michael[/name] (no middle name) & [name]Vicky[/name] [name]Ann[/name]

8. Out of all your friends who have children, who’s kid’s names are your favorite?
    My best mate’s. [name]Iris[/name] [name]Isabella[/name], [name]Amelia[/name] [name]Lorraine[/name] & [name]Olivia[/name] [name]Michelle[/name].

9. Where were you born?
    UK

10. [name]Do[/name] you like place names?
    Not as a rule. But there are exceptions.

11. If you had to choose 1 place name to name your child, what would you choose?
    [name]Georgia[/name]. Simply because I like that name.

12. [name]How[/name] many siblings did you have and what were there names?
    [name]One[/name]. [name]Ryan[/name] [name]Michael[/name].

13. Would you ever name your child after a relative, even if you didn’t like the name?
    Maybe in the middle, or a variation. [name]Caroline[/name] for [name]Carol[/name]. [name]Jefferson[/name] for [name]Jeffrey[/name]. That sort of thing.

14. [name]Do[/name] you like the name [name]Kaitlyn[/name] spelled with a C at the beginning instead of a K?
    [name]Caitlin[/name]. Always only [name]Caitlin[/name].

15. [name]How[/name] many people do you know with the name [name]Lily[/name]?
    I know a [name]Lilliana[/name] with the nn [name]Lilly[/name]. I do have a cat named [name]Lily[/name], and if my nephew [name]Jude[/name] had been a girl, he would have been [name]Lily[/name].

16. Who is your favorite singer?
    Hmm… It varies. Completely based on vocals? [name]Adele[/name], probably. But I absolutely love [name]Zooey[/name] Deschanel (She & Him), [name]Scarlett[/name] Johansson (with [name]Pete[/name] Yorn) and [name]Michael[/name] Franti.

17. Would you ever name your child after your favorite singer?
    I would name my child [name]Adele[/name], [name]Zooey[/name] (though I’d probably spell it without the extra ‘E’) or [name]Scarlett[/name]. [name]Michael[/name] would be a middle-name-only name.

18. Is Nameberry your favorite naming site?
    Yes

19. [name]How[/name] did you discover nameberry?
    The “Beyond” books were my gateway.