20 random fact about you!

I love reading things like this about celebrities and I thought I would post something alike here. I’m not sure if it’s been done but I thought it would be fun. They can be any fact, big or little! I will start…

1. I love sending handwritten cards and letters for any little thing from birthdays, new homes, new babies and thank you cards.

2. I have saved every birthday card from the age of three from my granny.

3. I was named after my granny, [name_f]Lois[/name_f].

4. My parents flipped a coin to name me: my dad wanted to call me [name_f]Lois[/name_f] after his mother and my mum wanted to call me [name_f]Margaux[/name_f] but had to settle for middle place after my dad won the coin toss.

5. I had lived in 8 European cities by the time I was ten years old ([name_u]London[/name_u], [name_u]Paris[/name_u], Marseille, [name_m]Berlin[/name_m], [name_m]Rome[/name_m], [name_f]Florence[/name_f], Brussels and Madrid).

6. I was home schooled until I was twelve years old by my mother because we travelled so much for my dad’s worked.

7. I decided I wanted to be an architect by the age of ten because my mother used to take me around the various cities we lived and I fell in love with all the shapes of the buildings.

8. I am architect, I work in architectural conservation.

9. My screen name here is poodle because it was my childhood nickname, because of my super curly hair.

10. I play the piano…badly to my mother’s dismay.

11. My favourite colour is cerulean, mostly because I love the word!

12. My favourite food is pasta with sage butter. Yum!

13. My favourite drink is full fat Coca Cola! I limit myself to one glass a day but I would rather have full fat than diet or zero.

14. I’m half [name_m]French[/name_m] on my mother’s side and half English on my father’s.

15. I speak [name_m]French[/name_m] fluently, along with some spotty Italian and [name_m]German[/name_m].

16. I actually don’t know what my “native” tongue is because I grew up speaking English and [name_m]French[/name_m] equally.

17. I’m a Ravenclaw. “[name_m]Wit[/name_m] beyond measure is man’s greatest treasure”.

18. I almost always wear a red lipstick! It’s kind of my trademark.

19. I collect puzzles of churches, I don’t know why but I love them. I complete them and then frame the ones I really like or just rebox them and put them away.

20. I am terrified of octopuses! They terrify me, why does a creature need eight legs?!

Well that’s me! I would love to read some facts about you. They can be anything!

2 Likes

Ooh, this is an interesting idea!

1. I’m a Slytherin, and proud. :wink:

2. I’ll be turning fourteen in [name_u]November[/name_u].

3. When I was born, my mum would have thought the nurses had swapped me had she not seen me before they took me away to clean me - she was expecting a brown baby, and I was basically a tomato. :slight_smile:

4. I’ve flipped between wanting to be a veterinarian, architect, lawyer and dentist for the past few years. I’d really like to specialize in animal physical therapy, but I doubt it’ll actually happen. The most likely option at the moment is a dentist as, although I dislike it a lot, it’s a relatively well-paying job and I won’t need to take as many hours, which I can then spend writing.

5. I strongly dislike anything coming near my eyes - hands, projectiles, the lot of it. I blame the film [name_f]Coraline[/name_f].

6. I am an extremely bad procrastinator. (I actually have two projects due tomorrow morning that I haven’t yet started…)

7. I’m a half-decent pianist.

8. My name is [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] but my mum’s first choice was [name_f]Olivia[/name_f], which her and my dad’s friend then named his dog just before I was born.

9. I have an obsession with tattoos which, since I’d like to think I’m an alright artist, I draw on my arm to see which ones I’d like to get once I’m actually able.

10. I also have an obsession with coloured hair. I’ve got long, dark brown, curly (read: bushy) hair and I’m planning to cut it all off so that when I buy temporary hair spray, it uses less of the bottle :). Last time I used a bottle, I couldn’t do my whole head and I love the idea of having flaming purple hair.

11. My favourite school subject is probably Maths, which I’d say my brain is more naturally “geared” to deal with. I love creative writing, though I strongly dislike my English lessons this year, so that’s going to dampen my mood.

12. I currently plan on taking Maths, Further Maths, Chemistry and Biology at A-Level.

13. I am a strong fangirl and certain fandoms I love include: [name_m]Harry[/name_m] [name_m]Potter[/name_m], [name_u]Percy[/name_u] [name_m]Jackson[/name_m], Pirates of the Caribbean, The Walking Dead, [name_f]Marvel[/name_f] and [name_m]Sherlock[/name_m] [name_m]Holmes[/name_m]. I also spend far too much of my time on YouTube, mostly watching Markiplier, [name_u]Shane[/name_u] [name_m]Dawson[/name_m], [name_f]Jenna[/name_f] Marbles, [name_m]Dan[/name_m] [name_m]Howell[/name_m], [name_m]Joe[/name_m] Sugg and [name_m]David[/name_m] Dobrik.

14. I have a younger brother and sister, and about fifty+ cousins, though I’m only in frequent contact with about twenty of them, one of which is expecting a baby in Feb. that I’m sooo excited to meet.

15. I’m the annoying person that’d take a two-hour-long shower if they could, at 3AM.

16. During the holidays when I have no school or motivation, my sleep schedule is generally 7AM-4PM. I do not recommend.

17. I’m apparently weird because I’m right-handed but wear a watch on my right hand? I dunno. I prefer to wear everything on my right hand, though.

18. When I’m nervous (practically all the time, tbh) I tap my finger/knee/whatever, so my friends know exactly when I’m anxious. My hands also shake far too frequently for it to be healthy and at seemingly random intervals, which is extremely problematic when I’m writing an English exam. :confused:

19. My favourite food is probably my mum’s lasagna, or cheese and bean toasties.

20. My username just changed from amelia1990 (because I hated it) to books_and_tea, which is pretty self-explanatory.

Sure, sounds fun!

1. I’m 21 tomorrow (2 hours and 35 minutes to go as of this question!)
  2. I love tattoos and I’m in the process of getting a sleeve
  3. I’m ambidextrous, I write with my left hand (although can write with both, but my right hand’s writing is juvenile because I stopped using it when I was 6/7), however my right hand is the strongest so I use it for everything else
  4. I vape (my vape is a smok t-priv on 85.6 watts currently), mainly to stop smoking (which is actually working) but now it’s my love and I enjoy finding new vape juices to try
  5. I don’t believe in getting married to ‘finalise’ a relationship, or whatever, and never wish to be a wife
  6. Religion intrigues me and I love learning about it, yet I am an atheist
  7. Jäger is the way to my heart
  8. To extend on question 2, I have two tattoos currently, one that is the beginning of my sleeve and another on my other arm. My 3rd tattoo (2nd for my sleeve) is booked in for [name_f]Wednesday[/name_f]
  9. I have a cat called Munchkin
  10. I dropped out of college twice, once after 6 months and the other after 9. I hated the environments, although loved the work, so it didn’t go well for me, but you can’t say I didn’t try :stuck_out_tongue:
  11. I’m neither a night or morning person, I can easily manage both and like to be both
  12. Bacon is my favourite food
  13. My favourite meal is [name_m]New[/name_m] Yorker Chicken, which is chicken with bacon and melted cheese (sometimes the cheese is inside the chicken breast, but I prefer it on top)
  14. I had the big idea of being a single mum via sperm donation, but now I decided against the idea and to only use it as a last resort because I knew I’d be judged
  15. I am an auntie to a 1-year-old cheeky, thrillseeking little girl called [name_f]Isabella[/name_f], and a 3-year-old Cars loving, smiley, happy boy called [name_u]Noah[/name_u]
  16. I’m the middle child, I have two sisters who are 18 and 23
  17. I’m bisexual, pretty much 70% girls and 30% guys, but only ever dated guys
  18. English is my favourite subject in the world and I love creative writing, journalism, and my strongest point is news articles
  19. My name is [name_f]Eryn[/name_f] and I was named after [name_f]Erin[/name_f] [name_m]Walton[/name_m] from The Waltons
  20. My firstborn child will either be a [name_u]Jude[/name_u] or a [name_f]Willow[/name_f]
  1. I have an extra (tiny) bone in my foot.
  2. My favourite colour is dark green. (Purple is a close second)
  3. I have one elder sister.
  4. I write fanfiction sometimes.
  5. I adore most animals, especially felines and marsupials.
  6. I have a phobia of jellyfish.
  7. I’m a huge Disney fan.
  8. I have a LOT of cousins* ranging from in their 50s to 20 month old. (*we use cousin as a catch all term even though some of them are technically second cousins or once removed etc.)
  9. My real name is [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] nn Caz, though I actually think I prefer Maerad.
  10. I love to sing.
  11. I am writing my PhD thesis the history of the stethoscope in [name_m]Britain[/name_m].
  12. Ideally I would like 3 children.
  13. I have Pernicious Anaemia (B12 deficiency caused by my body not absorbing it from food)
  14. I discovered this week that my favourite cocktail is named the ‘Screaming Orgasm’.
  15. My mum died when I was 14.
  16. I like a really wide range of music: classical to Glee to indie metal to musicals etc. The only thing I don’t enjoy is death metal.
  17. I live in a flat with my S/O, his name is [name_u]James[/name_u] nn [name_u]Jay[/name_u].
  18. We have a roborovski dwarf hamster called Albertini nn [name_u]Bertie[/name_u].
  19. We very briefly had a cat called Sarabi, but we soon found out that [name_u]Jay[/name_u] is actually very allergic to cats. We’re going to try again one day when we have a house/garden and just more space so they don’t have to interact 24/7.
  20. If society would allow it, I would be nocturnal. I just function better the darker it is outside.

Fun!

1. I have taken piano lessons off and on since I was five years old. I think I’m fairly good.
  2. I want to visit Prague more than any other place in the world, but I hesitate to go there on my own, because I always dreamed of discovering it with my future hypothetical husband on our honeymoon. (Seeing that that’s a 50-50 chance, I should probably just go.)
  3. I’m a lacto-ovo vegetarian.
  4. I’m minorly obsessed with learning about Vikings right now.
  5. I’m the oldest of four (and proud of it).
  6. I love military, historical, scifi, and whodunnit novels, movies, and tv shows.
  7. I (super embarrassingly) had a massive crush on [name_m]Louis[/name_m] [name_m]Tomlinson[/name_m] (in my midtwenties) for probably close to 18 months.
  8. When I’m bored, I’ll talk to customers in a British accent. Apparently I’m occasionally convincing, because I’ve been welcomed to [name_u]America[/name_u] numerous times. :wink:
  9. My favorite color is purple. Most shades of it. :stuck_out_tongue:
  10. I hope to have a huge family one day, ideally with mostly adopted kids.
  11. Though technically only fluent in English, I love other languages and have dabbled in probably a dozen or so others. I’m probably strongest in Portuguese, at the moment, and can understand about half of what I hear spoken. I’m not quite so good at speaking, though. :wink:
  12. One day, I want to open a non-profit that travels the world, encouraging people and showing lots of love–to everyone from pastors to active-duty military to orphans to self-conscious teens to missionaries to single moms.
  13. My favorite number is 84. It’s not a lucky number or anything. I just like it?
  14. I love accents, but Scottish ones are my favorite of all (sadly, my Scottish brogue is worse than rubbish!).
  15. I’m slightly obsessed with Polish names.
  16. According to my parents, I picked my own name, but if I could go back now, I’d pick another of their choices ([name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] [name_f]Danae[/name_f]), lol.
  17. I’m related (distantly) to a former president of the United States ([name_m]Dwight[/name_m] Eisenhower).
  18. My favorite book of all time is probably [name_u]Les[/name_u] Mis. I also really love The [name_m]Count[/name_m] of [name_m]Monte[/name_m] Cristo, the Chronicles of [name_f]Narnia[/name_f], Pride & Prejudice, and a bunch of [name_m]Christian[/name_m] fiction series that most Berries have probably never heard of.
  19. I am actually not a pet person at all, really, but I weirdly super want a husky. (I even know I’d name it [name_f]Alaska[/name_f], boy or girl, haha.)
  20. I like music, but my taste is actually quite eclectic and specific? I rarely listen to anything but country (the modern kind, which is sort of like country-pop?), classical (like [name_m]Mozart[/name_m], [name_m]Bach[/name_m], Dvorak, Grieg, etc. [name_m]Mozart[/name_m] will always be my favorite!), and contemporary [name_m]Christian[/name_m]. [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Rhett[/name_m], Unspoken ([name_m]Christian[/name_m] band), and Rend Collective (Irish [name_m]Christian[/name_m] celebration band) are my favorites, but I also occasionally super love OneRepublic and The Script. (And yes, occasionally I go for some 1D, too…)
  1. My name is [name_f]Laila[/name_f] and it’s pronounced [name_m]LY[/name_m]-lah, not [name_m]Lay[/name_m]-la, though I think [name_m]Lay[/name_m]-la is beautiful too, I love the [name_m]Eric[/name_m] Clapton song and I think life would be a lot easier in the States if my name weren’t pronounced the way it is.

2. I’m not at all a planner and I really wish I could be more organized. I am a self-proclaimed artist though and I read a couple of places on the internet that creative people tend to be more messy and impulsive.

3. I have 4 daughters and a stepson who I love more than anything.

4. I sinfully love drinking both Pepsi and Wine and I even more sinfully enjoy mixing the two into a sort of a pepsified and grape-y [name_u]Cuba[/name_u] Libre lol. My husband hates me for it as it’s very “unbecoming”.

5. I grew up pretty much estranged from my father and half-siblings as my dad left my mom early on. While my mother studied and worked all day I was taken care of by my grandmère and my aunt [name_f]Marina[/name_f] who is one of my best friends ever.

6. I paint and draw a lot though I never seem to think I’m good enough. I mostly draw houses, like the ones you find in very old European villages with the stone walls covered in ivy, the old wooden shutters and iron-wrought frilly balconies.

7. As a Lebanese-American it’s been my longtime dream to visit Lebanon and maybe even live there for a while in the future to get more in touch with my roots and learn the Arabic I shamefully did not learn when I was a kid.

8. In terms of music I have been really addicted to The Lumineers, [name_f]Carla[/name_f] Bruni, [name_f]Cesaria[/name_f] Evora, [name_m]Israel[/name_m] Kamakawiwo [name_m]Ole[/name_m], [name_m]Simon[/name_m] & Garfunkel, The [name_m]Barber[/name_m] of [name_f]Seville[/name_f] [name_f]Opera[/name_f] (with [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] [name_m]Bartoli[/name_m]) and the [name_m]Lion[/name_m] [name_m]King[/name_m] soundtrack lately. My girls and I have also been polishing our Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious in the car every morning too.

9. I’m a middle school [name_m]Art[/name_m] teacher

10. I was in a relationship for a decade before meeting my current SO and love. I love my ex-husband very much but am not in love with him. I think we both grew up together, had wonderful moments, not so wonderful moments and we both have 3 intelligent, happy and beautiful girls together and I am grateful.

11. My SO and I met because my daughter [name_f]Noor[/name_f] and his son [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] were in the same classroom during pre-school and later on kindergarten in what were different schools. Talk about coincidence (or fate). When we first became friends I was still pregnant with [name_f]Ziva[/name_f].

12. I love the color [name_u]Red[/name_u] and often wear red. Wearing bright red lipstick also makes me feel very confident and beautiful, a definite self-esteem boost on those slightly more difficult days. It’s also my happy color.

13. I used to love watching the Cosby show and was really upset and disappointed when I found out that [name_m]Bill[/name_m] Cosby was on trial for harassment and rape. It’s weird but I honestly felt deeply betrayed and hurt.

14. My current favorite films ever are actually the Before Trilogy: “Before Sunrise”, “Before Sunset” and “Before [name_m]Midnight[/name_m]”. I think the three movies portray a beautiful, sensitive yet very realistic idea of love and relationship. I was able to deeply identify with all aspects and phases of [name_f]Celine[/name_f] and [name_u]Jesse[/name_u]'s relationship perfectly and see myself in both of them. I totally recommend!

15. I’m a passionate lover of [name_m]Pedro[/name_m] Almodovar’s movies.

16. I despise and am impossibly slow at typing on my cellphone and sending text messages.

17. I’m also a complete retard when it comes to acronyms for stuff. Most of the time I have to google the simplest of abbreviations, lol (though this one I learned!).

18. I voted for [name_u]Bernie[/name_u] [name_m]Sanders[/name_m] and later on voted for [name_u]Hillary[/name_u] [name_m]Clinton[/name_m] though to me it was a case of lesser of evils.

19. I am Bisexual though most of my meaningful and long lasting relationships have been with men.

20. I play the guitar and the ukulele and manage to not make a complete fool of myself when it comes to singing. I’m also an accomplished whistler and because of it my Grandmère is constantly thinking I’m up to no good. :wink:

Twenty random facts… well I do like talking about myself.

First though, @books_and_tea, that two-hour shower thing at 3am sounds like a lot of people in my dorm. I know because my room is right by the entrance to the bathroom…

1. I was born on [name_f]May[/name_f] 18, 1999. My parents were engaged but not yet married, and the hospital my mom delivered at wasn’t accostumed to people as young as they were (they were 26 and 27, so not that young). They had to call in a social worker because no one there knew what my parents meant when they said they needed paternity papers for my dad since they weren’t married. I attended their wedding at the age of 6 months and 2 days :). They’re going almost 18 years strong.

2. I’ve lived in Pennsylvania (near [name_u]Philadelphia[/name_u]), Ohio (Cincinnati), Michigan (near [name_f]Ann[/name_f] [name_f]Arbor[/name_f]), Kansas (near Kansas City), and now South [name_f]Carolina[/name_f]! The longest I’ve ever lived somewhere is the 7 years I lived in Kansas.

3. I’m a freshman in college at Clemson University. It was not my first choice school but quickly became my number one after I was rejected from the other schools I wanted to go to. I found out I got accepted in the middle of English class. It was a work day for our essays and, naturally, I was doing everything but working so I checked my email and had a little surprise! I was so excited and now I love it here.

4. I’ve been dancing since I was 5, and I competed from age 8 till I graduated. I hope to teach dance someday.

5. My best friend and I met through a girl that we both considered to be our best friend at the time. We talked about this one time and found out that we both saw the other as competition to be this girl’s “best friend”. Now neither of us talk to her (just grew apart) but we’ve been best friends since 7th grade.

6. I have wanted to be an author since the second grade. My second grade teacher, Mrs. Himle, was an author herself, and she did a lot of writing exercises. She took us through the publication process using her own book. I will never forget the class when she unfolded the large paper containing every page of her book in one of the stages of publication.

7. I’m the oldest child in my generation, including my cousins and my parents’ cousins’ kids. I have two younger sisters named [name_f]Leah[/name_f] and [name_f]Eliana[/name_f] “[name_f]Ellie[/name_f]”. [name_f]Leah[/name_f] is a typical 14-year-old who loves makeup, high heels, and staying up in her room on her laptop all day. [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] can be the sweetest 10-year-old in the world or the worst. Before I left for college, she gave me a teddy bear and told me to hug it whenever I missed her (yeah, because I didn’t need my heart). She’s also gotten in trouble at school for throwing a chair.

8. My favorite animals are manatees and platypi. I have a stuffed manatee named [name_u]Sandy[/name_u] II (don’t worry, [name_u]Sandy[/name_u] I is with my mom, I didn’t kill a stuffed manatee. It’s actually a cute family tradition we have; [name_f]Leah[/name_f] has [name_u]Sandy[/name_u] III and [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] has [name_u]Sandy[/name_u] IV) and a [name_u]Perry[/name_u] the Platypus pillow pet.

9. My favorite YouTubers are Superwoman/[name_f]Lilly[/name_f] Singh, [name_f]Liza[/name_f] Koshy, [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] Santoro, [name_u]Jamie[/name_u] [name_u]Curry[/name_u], J and Ben Carlin, and [name_u]Ryan[/name_u] and [name_u]Shane[/name_u] from Buzzfeed Unsolved. I also follow a couple baking channels even though I never have the time or money (or motivation) to bake. I’m also obsessed with a stop-motion animation series called The Most Popular Girls in School. If you look it up, just be warned that it’s basically Barbies cursing and making sex references but sometimes that’s exactly what you need… it has a plot too.

10. I really hate math. The feeling is mutual, and I think that math started the fight. I love English, [name_m]History[/name_m], and Anatomy. I’m currently a biology major but I will be switching to something with less science. I like science but in moderation, I’ve found.

11. I’m obsessed with Disney Princesses. My favorites are Mulan, [name_f]Rapunzel[/name_f], [name_f]Moana[/name_f], [name_f]Tiana[/name_f], and [name_f]Jasmine[/name_f], in that order. I’m also a fan of [name_m]Harry[/name_m] [name_m]Potter[/name_m], [name_u]Percy[/name_u] [name_m]Jackson[/name_m], and Pixar. Two of my best friends and I have a group on Instagram that we use to send funny [name_m]Harry[/name_m] [name_m]Potter[/name_m] memes to each other.

12. My ancestors on my [name_f]Nana[/name_f]’s (mom’s mom) side have been in [name_u]America[/name_u] since the mid-1600s. They were loyalists during the American Revolution and were kicked out of their home in [name_m]Long[/name_m] Island and sent to live in [name_f]Canada[/name_f].

13. I have a tattoo on my left ankle of a sunset over the ocean. It’s actually a symbol of that, basically it’s a squiggly line with a semi-circle above it, and two little “seagulls” above that. To put it simply, it’s “the line where the sky meets the sea” because A) I’m a Disney nerd and I love [name_f]Moana[/name_f]; B) I love the ocean; C) I loved the meaning behind the song because I could relate it to the fact that everyone in my hometown couldn’t imagine living anywhere else and I couldn’t imagine living in Kansas for another minute… I’m very excited to go home tomorrow (today? It’s 12:15am, rip). I plan to get another tattoo with my mom when I come home for Thanksgiving. This one I want to be on my shoulder, and I want to incorporate the quote “The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all” from Mulan. I should really just get “Disney nerd” tattooed onto myself instead and save the money ;).

14. I’m a gryffindor! I have a cardigan from Hot Topic to prove it.

15. I identify as demisexual. I came across the term about a year ago and was confused because it sounded a lot like me but I identified as heterosexual at the time. Over the summer, I did some research on it and watched some YouTubers explain how they knew they were demisexual and decided that the term fit. The only people who know are four of my best friends. I just don’t think it’s something that really matters to anyone other than a future spouse, and the people who I talked to about it when I was deciding if I wanted to identify as a demisexual.

16. The best and worst day of my life would be when Disney puts [name_u]Kim[/name_u] Possible on Netflix. Best day because it’s my favorite TV show of all time. Worst day because I would never get anything done ever again. Can I become a professional [name_u]Kim[/name_u] Possible watcher?

17. My favorite foods are ice cream and spanakopita. It’s a big problem that the dining hall I eat at has a scoop-it-yourself ice cream stand. I’ve found the culprit of my freshman fifteen…

18. On a related note, I’ve struggled with body issues since I was 12. When I was a sophomore in high school, I had a bad habit of skipping meals that I would typically eat while at dance. I still struggle with my weight and appearance, and it’s something I’ve been trying to get over.

19. I hate nail polish. When I was younger, I had a couple instances where I spilled nail polish and now I just hate it. Whenever I open the bottle, I just imagine my hand slipping and it going everywhere. It sucks because I like having my nails done, I just can’t do it myself and I don’t have the funds to have someone else do it.

20. I hate the number 72. It just looks bad to me. The numbers don’t look good together. My favorite number is 94, but if you ask me to pick a number 1-10, I will pick either 2 or 9. Depends on my mood.

1. I graduated high school a year early.
  2. I have a hedgehog named Quillma [name_f]Macy[/name_f] and a dog named [name_f]Aggie[/name_f] [name_u]Lou[/name_u].
  3. I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] fairy lights.
  4. I saw Wicked on Broadway on my 14th birthday.
  5. I have [name_u]Fran[/name_u] Drescher’s autograph.
  6. I want to be an interior designer/decorator.
  7. I once found two yolks inside the same egg.
  8. The age range of my siblings and me is 11 months-27 years old (some with different moms, one with a different dad).
  9. My favorite character of all time is a tie between [name_f]Luna[/name_f] Lovegood from [name_m]Harry[/name_m] [name_m]Potter[/name_m] and [name_f]Lexa[/name_f] from The 100.
  10. Ice cream is my favorite food, closely followed by cheese.
  11. If I ever got a boy dog, I would name him Pupcake, like from [name_f]Strawberry[/name_f] Shortcake.
  12. I love aliens.
  13. Probably the number one thing on my bucket list is to see the northern lights.
  14. If I had been a boy, I would have been named [name_m]Caleb[/name_m] [name_m]Edward[/name_m].
  15. I’m 17, but I have such a baby face that most people assume I’m 12 or 13 when they first meet me.
  16. I have done competitive cheer since I was 8.
  17. I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] puzzles. Both jigsaw and other kinds.
  18. I used to have an underbite, but I had jaw surgery a couple of years ago and now I don’t.
  19. My favorite painter is [name_m]Vincent[/name_m] [name_u]Van[/name_u] Gogh.
  20. [name_f]Selena[/name_f] Gomez is my #1 idol, and I saw her in concert for my 16th birthday.
  1. I am Ambidextrous
  2. I play guitar, drums & keyboard
  3. I love sports. My favourite teams are the Celtics, [name_u]Red[/name_u] Sox, Patriots & Bruins
  4. I have extreme anxiety that causes me to stutter and develop a lisp whilst talking
  5. My biggest celebrity crush is [name_m]Scott[/name_m] Speedman <3
  6. My favourite movie is Bill & Ted’s Bogus Journey
  7. My favourite band is Avenged Sevenfold
  8. I am obsessed with science and inventions
  9. I love the 80’s
  10. I’m a cat person. I have eight gorgeous kitties named Ajax, Belle, Trixter, Komet, Luna, Jynx, Hendrix & Gilby
  11. My favourite show is a tie between Psych and Arrow
  12. I love superheroes! My favourites being Daredevil & Green Arrow
  13. My favourite car in the world is a 1971 Plymouth Barracuda Hemi followed by a 1972 Plymouth Roadrunner
  14. My favourite colours are black, grey & purple
  15. I love to draw. I seem to be better at drawing people than anything else
  16. I collect Hot Wheels cars and have a little over 150 at the moment
  17. I have saved every concert ticket of concerts I’ve been to
  18. My favourite place to spend summer is in Wildwood, NJ. I love the fact that the city has kept their retro look for so long
  19. I hate Mac & Cheese, Spaghetti, Hot Dogs & Chocolate (unless it’s white chocolate or a Take 5/KitKat) more than any other foods
  20. I love horror movies. My favourite is the Evil Dead trilogy (I love Ash Vs Evil Dead as well)

This is such a neat thread :slight_smile:

1. My name is [name_f]Sadie[/name_f].
  2. I’m from [name_f]Florida[/name_f] but spent a lot of my childhood in [name_f]Arizona[/name_f] and [name_u]Colorado[/name_u].
  3. I get roughly five or six hours of sleep a night, sometimes seven.
  4. My favorite color is powder blue.
  5. I’m the daughter of a fraternal twin who ended up having fraternal twins. Funnily enough, I also have twin brothers. Definitely runs in the family.
  6. I don’t like coffee.
  7. My favorite hobbies are reading and online shopping for tiny baby shoes. Swoon.
  8. I have three brothers and a sister in all.
  9. I have an unhealthy love for Taco [name_u]Bell[/name_u].
  10. I was a theater kid for some time in high school and nobody in my family will let it go.
  11. I almost fell over the railing of a balcony once.
  12. I have big dreams of owning a golden retriever one day.
  13. Frozen yogurt is my favorite snack.
  14. My first godson/goddaughter is due in [name_u]June[/name_u].
  15. I get excited very easily.
  16. I love having discussions about names!
  17. Although boy names are slightly harder for me.
  18. We’re thinking about TTC again in [name_f]October[/name_f].
  19. I hope to move into an actual house one day (right now we’re in a two bedroom condo, so no room for a golden retriever :().
  20. I probably need to be sleeping.

I’ve loved reading everything :slight_smile: It’s fun and helpful :slight_smile:

1. I changed my name a year ago as a bandaid solution to trauma recovery, although I wasn’t 100% aware at the time that it was a bandaid. I knew it wasn’t right for a long time and it was the perfect moment to go for it! I will be changing it again some time this year after I have met more of myself since I really feel like I have all the time in the world now. Which is weird because at the same time, I’m irritated that it’s taking so long to figure out :frowning: Identity issues are very hard and scary, so kudos to anyone else out there that is braving the storm to find their true selves!

2. I am 27 years old and have moved 17 times. It is incredibly annoying and I feel like I’ll never settle anywhere and will never truly be happy or have a home.

3. I’ve never been on a plane.

4. I wanted 8 kids when I was a kid just because I wanted to have fun naming them all lol. The number changed to 4 when I was dating my husband, but only because he was terrified on even having just one. For a few years we thought 8 but are now both very happily and excitedly looking forward to having 12 little beauties <3 :smiley: That’s where it ends though lol.

5. I am the best friend anyone could have. I am extremely loyal and will always be there for the people I love, no matter when or where. I am super kind, unnaturally compassionate and very patient. This has led me to be mistreated and used a lot and now I’m scared of people. But working on it.

6. I do not believe in staying around toxic people no matter who they are; especially family. People are often treated the worst by their family members and I think that’s crap. Just because you were born to these people and grew up around them, doesn’t mean you owe them anything and need to keep them in your life. I am estranged from my birth family and my husband and I are estranged from his as well because no matter what we tried, they were awful to us. I don’t have time for being treated like poo.

7. I have been studying for years to figure out who I want to be as a mom and how to best raise my kids to be their whole, authentic selves 100% of the time so that I don’t screw them up like my parents did to me.

8. My life purpose is to be an amazing mom and to teach other people how to raise kind, compassionate, confident, loving and peaceful kids that follow their hearts.

9. Becoming vegan is in my top 4 best decisions I have ever made for myself.

10. I am highly intuitive and sensitive. I have amusingly freaked people out before with the things I know about them without being told and I love it! It’s really awesome and quite funny. Although, sometimes I feel like a creeper when I know the name of someone I’ve never met without them telling me. I never say so though! I don’t want other people to think I’m creepy lol…

11. Words (including names) and numbers have colours to me. Sometimes they change, sometimes they’re always the same. Emotions and energies have colours to me too and I often describe how I feel using colours and shapes and tactile feeling words like soft, prickly, metallic etc., even though I have an extensive vocabulary and emotional intelligence. It just makes more sense to me sometimes.

12. Despite being vegan, I don’t really like animals. Well, it’s more accurate to say I don’t like being around them. I respect them greatly, think they’re really amazing and that they have a lot to teach us. I just don’t want them around me. They’re unpredictable and I don’t like that. I’m also really allergic to every animal with fur/hair so that doesn’t really help the feelings.

13. I think fish and cows are reeeeeallly funny and I love them. From afar of course, as mentioned.

14. I like the number 5 and sometimes 2. They are my favourite, in that order. I really dislike the number 6 and 7 isn’t far behind it.

15. I think the Ocean is a death trap.

16. I LOOOOOOOVVVEEE plants!!! I love plants more than people and animals and would be the happiest, giggliest person ever to just fill my house with plants. Seriously, I would be so happy.

17. I would die without avocados.

18. I am a fluent Canadian English speaker however, I aspire to become fluent in Spanish, Dutch and French because I’ve learned a bit of them already and find them really easy. I just need to find a way to get over how much I hate French. Everything sounds the same! GARGH

19. I think this world is really dumb. Everyone says that they want “world peace” yet they flock in droves towards drama, violence and horror and call it “entertainment”. This makes no sense to me.

20. My soul is really beautiful and I really love me very much <3

Here we go!

1. I think of myself as a good person, but not a saint in any way. I hold grudges (goes well with good memory!) and can sometimes be judgmental. But I’m trying to learn how not to be judgmental. Holding grudges is in my blood though.

2. 2017 was an extremely rough year for me. I became depressed and thought about suicide. 2018 is a lot better, but there’s still a lot to figure out and do better. However, I’m proud of myself for making it through 2017, because I wasn’t sure I could.

3. I’m incredibly proud of my heritage, the beautiful language and the country, and the people that live in it. I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of expressing my proudness.

4. My whole personality is such an enigma to me - in a lot of ways I am just like my mom: we’re both Scorpions so we both hold grudges and are very passionate. On the other hand, I am like dad - competitive, but extremely friendly and social, and with a (hopefully!) good sense of humor.

5. I’ve been training kickboxing for about two months now, and it’s one of the best decisions I’ve ever made. I started at the beginning of 2018 and I never thought I’d enjoy it, as I hate conflict of any kind. But now it’s like a drug - I can never get enough! :slight_smile:

6. I am fluent in English and [name_m]German[/name_m], alongside some other Slavic languages, and would like to learn Dutch and Italian. I am just fascinated by how languages “work” and would like to know them all, which unfortunately is not possible.

7. I’d like to study psychology in [name_f]Vienna[/name_f], and I’m really hoping that that wish will come true! fingers crossed

8. I’m generally very contradictory. I can be an attention whore, but hate public speaking. I’m sure there are more examples as well.

9. I have extremely flexible fingers, to the point where people are genuinely scared by them. But I love it! It’s my secret weapon when someone is getting on my nerves. :wink:

10. I love playing The [name_m]Sims[/name_m]. I’ve never really been a fan of video games but this one has stuck with me through my highs and lows, so I really do love it. It’s also an amazing game for name nerds!

11. I love all kinds of art, and I love singing, dancing and writing, but I am HORRENDOUS at drawing. I can’t do it for my life.

12. Sometimes I feel like my feelings aren’t valid because they don’t fit the textbook description, and that makes me feel even worse.

13. I love talking about myself.

14. I am the WORST at coming up with sarcastic and witty comebacks.

15. I am a minimalist, especially when it comes to jewelry.

16. I am very self-conscious, especially about my body. I do think that I have pretty eyes and nice hair, and I’ve learned to accept the fact that I am in this body and it isn’t going away any time soon, so I might as well make myself at home. :slight_smile:

17. My fingernails are the same as my mom’s, but the nails on my toes are from dad (they’re horrific).

18. I have a pretty bad case of resting bitch face lol.

19. I rarely drink carbonated drinks. I’ve had maybe two cups of Coke in my whole life; I just don’t think it tastes good.

20. I love writing (fiction and poetry) to death, but I think that I’m better at poetry. I am currently also doing the 365 days challenge, where I write a poem daily for a whole year. 175 days and still strong!

Okay, my turn.

1. Im 23, my birthday was in [name_u]January[/name_u]. I have diagnosed severe anxiety disorder, ocd, manic disorder, insomnia, and ghost hallucinations.

2. I had multiple personality disorder when I was younger from age 14 to around 19 which is why i like names now.

3. I can sing really well, and actually taught myself how to sing. This year I’m teaching myself how to hit high notes. My favorite song are windows by Awolnation and end game by [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] Swift.

4. I hate baked goods like bread, cakes, junk food, etc. The only thing I can stand eating is birthday cake which is only one piece a few times a year.

5. My first pets were mice, which I named salt and pepper from blue’s clues, and a dog named [name_m]Kipper[/name_m] after [name_m]Kipper[/name_m] the dog which is a n old British show nobody as probably ever heard of, but I watched both when I was 4.

6. I foster dogs and find dogs homes.

7. I’m a self taught artist, and I started my own Instagram a few days ago because I don’t like DeviantArt.

8. I don’t like one kind of music or music artist or singer, I just like a few songs from each of them.

9. I know Spanish.

10. I hate smurfs, minions, and [name_f]Mariah[/name_f] [name_u]Carey[/name_u].

11. I go on YouTube too much.

12. My favorite video game is life is strange.

13. I need a life.

14. I’ve been trying to get a job for two years.

15. I want a pet pig. Big ass oinkers.

16. The only ice cream I’ll eat is vanilla or mint chocolate chip and only a few times a year. I hate junk food otherwise.

17. Im a lesbian.

18. I’ve been cheated on by guys too much which is why I’m now unnattracted to them.

19. My favorite restaurant is [name_f]Olive[/name_f] Garden.

20. I’m a vegetarian. Only hella good choice I’ve made in my life.

This thread is so neat!

1. I’m graduating with a bachelor’s degree in Child and Family Development and an English minor in [name_u]December[/name_u] 2018. After that comes a year to a year and a half of grad school because, apparently, I enjoy torturing myself with education.

2. My mom was in labor with me for 3 and a half days! She went into labor on [name_f]September[/name_f] 6th around 5 AM and did not deliver me until [name_f]September[/name_f] 9th at 7:30 PM. [name_m]Don[/name_m]'t worry; we were both completely fine. My mom blames my stubbornness today on me breaking her water over 3 days before I was ready to enter this world.

3. I am in a relationship with my high school sweetheart. We’ve been together since [name_u]January[/name_u] 28, 2011, so that’s over 7 years. We were 15 when he asked me out. My best friend shoved him against a locker and told him to take his chance on the way back from lunch, and he did. We held hands to class that day, and we’ve been together ever since. In [name_u]January[/name_u] 2016, we moved in together, and we are currently moving into a new apartment right now.

4. I am a huge, avid TV watcher. My favorite TV shows are It’s Always [name_u]Sunny[/name_u] in [name_u]Philadelphia[/name_u], ER, House MD, Psych, Scrubs, [name_u]Brooklyn[/name_u] Nine-Nine, AP Bio, The Goldbergs, Mindhunter, Speechless, [name_m]Parks[/name_m] and Recreation, Silicon [name_f]Valley[/name_f], Unbreakable [name_f]Kimmy[/name_f] Schmidt, Stranger Things, The [name_m]Mick[/name_m], [name_u]Orange[/name_u] is the [name_m]New[/name_m] [name_m]Black[/name_m], The Office, Arrested Development, Freaks and Geeks, Fresh Off the Boat, [name_f]Atlanta[/name_f], Community, Party Down, Lost, [name_m]Fargo[/name_m], black-ish, The X-Files, Falling Skies, [name_m]Archer[/name_m], Breaking Bad, [name_f]Gravity[/name_f] Falls, This Is Us, The Last [name_m]Man[/name_m] on [name_f]Earth[/name_f], Making a Murderer, Shameless, Mad Men, Friday [name_m]Night[/name_m] Lights, and I’m sure I’m forgetting some.

5. I also love movies! My favorites are Whiplash, Guardians of the [name_f]Galaxy[/name_f] (both volumes), Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close, [name_u]Everest[/name_u], The Book of [name_m]Henry[/name_m], IT (2017), Demolition, Prisoners (2013), Stronger, Nocturnal Animals, Nightcrawler, End of Watch, Brothers, Zodiac (2007), Jarhead, Brokeback Mountain, The [name_u]Day[/name_u] After Tomorrow, 2012, Deep Impact, Armageddon, [name_m]Donnie[/name_m] [name_m]Darko[/name_m], Fist Fight, Horrible Bosses (both films), The Hollars, [name_m]Pacific[/name_m] Rim, Finding [name_m]Nemo[/name_m], Finding [name_u]Dory[/name_u], Monsters Inc, Garden State, Wish I Was Here, Deadpool, Let Me In, Mrs. Doubtfire, Jumanji (1995), Good [name_m]Will[/name_m] Hunting, World’s Greatest Dad (2009), Dead [name_u]Poet[/name_u]'s Society, Room (2015), Wonder (2017), Get Out, Inside Out, ET, Alien, The Thing (1982), [name_u]Seven[/name_u] (1995), [name_m]Toy[/name_m] [name_u]Story[/name_u], [name_m]Zero[/name_m] Dark Thirty, Schindler’s List, Jurassic [name_m]Park[/name_m] (1993), Stand By Me, [name_f]Silence[/name_f] of the Lambs, [name_m]Lion[/name_m] [name_m]King[/name_m] (1994), [name_m]Captain[/name_m] [name_m]Phillips[/name_m], Dazed and Confused, [name_m]Apollo[/name_m] 13, Cast Away, The [name_u]Green[/name_u] Mile, The Polar Express, and many many more.

6. I used to be left handed. I wrote and did everything else with my left hand until I was 7 when my dad realized it would be “inconvenient,” so he taught me how to write with my right hand. Now, I can’t write with my left hand whatsoever, but I do almost everything else left handed, including bowling, throwing, eating, etc.

7. I played alto saxophone in jazz, symphonic, and marching band from 6th grade up until I graduated high school in 2014. My senior year, I was deemed the 3rd best saxophonist in the state after numerous auditions.

8. I remember dates really well. I know everyone in my family’s birthdays, even those who are no longer with us or no longer associate with us. I know my boyfriend and I moved into our current apartment on [name_u]January[/name_u] 10, 2016. I know I had a the biggest panic attack of my entire life thus far on [name_f]May[/name_f] 11, 2017, when we were about ready to see Guardians of the [name_f]Galaxy[/name_f] Volume 2. I know my mom, sister, and I were evicted from our former house on [name_f]May[/name_f] 5, 2011. We moved in with my grandma on [name_f]May[/name_f] 7, 2011, and left on [name_u]June[/name_u] 15, 2011. We then stayed in a hotel from [name_u]June[/name_u] 16 up until [name_u]August[/name_u] 9, 2011, when my mom was finally able to rent a house. I know that I started medication on [name_u]June[/name_u] 3, 2017.

9. I started having severe, debilitating panic attacks on [name_f]April[/name_f] 20, 2017. I had had them before, but not that intense or so frequently. I was diagnosed with a panic disorder and severe depression. I was put under suicide watch for a few weeks. I’m still struggling with it today, but it’s manageable, and some days are worse than others. I am very thankful I’m here and working through my problems.

10. I have a 16 year old sister. She’s a sophomore in high school. Given that there are 6 years between us and that my mom was a single mom up until 3 years ago, I used to watch her all the time. I started babysitting when I was 7, and she was 1. She even went to every band practice and rehearsal I had until she was old enough to stay home alone when I was busy.

11. My boyfriend and I are proud parents to a beautiful, feisty, adorable, loving orange tabby named MJ, which is short for [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]. We rescued her on [name_f]September[/name_f] 22, 2017, when she was almost 6 months old. MJ has helped with my depression and anxiety so much since we got her. She is part of why I’m still here. I love her to the moon and back. She’s my best friend and my kitten daughter.

12. I’m from [name_f]Missouri[/name_f] and have only ever lived in [name_f]Missouri[/name_f]. I was born on the STL side, but now I’m over on the KC side while I finish college. States I’ve visited (or just barely went into state lines) include Illinois, Iowa, [name_u]Indiana[/name_u], Arkansas, Kentucky, [name_u]Tennessee[/name_u], Kansas, Ohio, [name_u]North[/name_u] [name_f]Carolina[/name_f], [name_f]Florida[/name_f], [name_f]Wyoming[/name_f], and South [name_u]Dakota[/name_u].

13. I love animals. They’re cute and sweet and hilarious. Cats are my favorite because they’re strange alien creatures who are just themselves no matter what.

14. I am extremely introverted, which does not jive well with my job at Walmart. I’ve had my job at this Walmart since [name_f]September[/name_f] 22, 2015, where I alternate between cashiering and working the sales floor. I’ve normally had enough people interaction for the day before I even step foot through the door. Although, all of my reviews say I’m very personable, friendly, and helpful, so I guess my introvert-ness doesn’t shine through sometimes. [name_m]Trust[/name_m] me, I’m absolutely dying on the inside.

15. I used to work at a nursing home as a dietary assistant from ages 16 to 18 before I went to college. While it wasn’t a glamorous job by any means, I still find myself missing the people and relationships I had. My experience even helped influence my decision to major in nursing.

16. I used to be a nursing major. I lasted the first year, which is basically just core classes anyway, so nothing gross or interesting. It turns out that I suck at math and science, and I would suck even more at drawing blood or sticking someone with a needle because I’m getting nauseous just thinking about it.

17. I could live in a pool of chocolate. Or ice cream. Or cookies. I just love food that’s bad for me.

18. I have been writing fanfiction since I was 12 years old. I started in the [name_m]Drake[/name_m] and [name_m]Josh[/name_m] fandom and have wiggled my way through Life With [name_m]Derek[/name_m], Supernatural, [name_m]Parks[/name_m] and Recreation, and am currently dabbling in the It’s Always [name_u]Sunny[/name_u] fandom.

19. I have a new cousin who was born on [name_f]April[/name_f] 15th of this year. His name is [name_u]Mason[/name_u] [name_m]David[/name_m]. He was 7 pounds and 7 ounces and 19 inches long. He has a cleft pallet and possible hearing loss, but he is the cutest baby I have ever seen. I love you, [name_u]Mason[/name_u]!

20. I hate coffee, but I love the smell of it?

21. [name_u]Baby[/name_u] names that I love right at this very second include [name_f]Freya[/name_f], [name_f]Thea[/name_f], [name_f]Nadia[/name_f], [name_f]Heidi[/name_f], [name_u]Eloise[/name_u], [name_m]Cormac[/name_m], [name_u]Luca[/name_u], [name_u]August[/name_u], [name_u]Hudson[/name_u], and [name_m]Leo[/name_m].

1. I love my family and honouring them if I have children is very important to me.

2. I’m left-handed (the only one in my family apart from my dad).

3. I can speak a fair amount of [name_m]French[/name_m] and a little Spanish.

4. When I first joined this site my top two were [name_f]Lola[/name_f] and [name_m]Caden[/name_m] (gasp!). I cringe at the thought of it now, I’m so glad I found Nameberry!

5. I can only eat bananas if they have a certain smell (usually when they’re yellowish-brown).

6. I have two dogs, two cats, two rabbits, a guinea pig and lots of fish at the moment but in the past I’ve had hamsters, more rabbits, more cats, more dogs and even a pony!

7. I hate people. Talking and interacting with people I don’t know and making new friends are all complete nightmares for me. I have a small, close group of friends who I’ve known for years.

8. This is a bit of a long one! When I was younger, I would eat avocado all the time and I loved it. A couple of years ago I ate some avocado and (after being fine with it for my whole life) my mouth became very itchy and my lips swelled up. Recently, I tried some avocado again and nothing happened! It’s very strange and we’ve got no idea what went on.

9. I have OCD.

10. I’m a proud [name_m]Harry[/name_m] [name_m]Potter[/name_m] fan and I also love Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them!

11. My primary house is Hufflepuff and my secondary house is Ravenclaw.

12. I also love Pirates of the Caribbean.

13. I love horses and have been riding since I was four.

14. My favourite colours are pink, lavender and peach.

15. My family is very large. I have 12 cousins, 6 second cousins and 3 third cousins.

16. I am hyper-flexible (although I don’t feel it sometimes lol).

17. I have severe hay fever.

18. I love animals and am hoping to go on to train in zoology.

19. I am a very picky eater, which can be very difficult. The worst thing is that I don’t like being picky, I just am.

20. I would love to go vegetarian or maybe even vegan but because I’m so picky I don’t think I could survive without meat.

1. I love everything about my dark skin tone. I love dressing it up in bright oranges, reds, yellows and white for the contrast. I love how when I sunbathe I don’t burn but get darker. I love how it’s compared to dark chocolate and cocoa (my childhood nickname was actually cocoa lol). I love how it signifies years of history and strength and my beautiful blackness.

2. I love my height and long legs, I’m 5’8 and 14.

3. I’m studying abroad for college ( I don’t know where yet, any country in Europe with free or very low college fees), and I can’t wait to leave my city, I’ve never been out of [name_u]Texas[/name_u]. I’ve been staring at the same 4 walls for 14 years and I’m getting so restless.

4. I never want to be where I am and it causes panic attacks. Sometimes I just want to sneak out my apartment and run like hell.

5. I love flowers. [name_f]Pink[/name_f] tulips, roses, purple orchids, lilacs, and evergreen leaves all together are my favorite.

6. I love pretty things that sparkle and shine (who doesn’t?), jewelry, gowns I could only dream of owning, shopping, big fancy hotels, manis and pedis, looking my best at all times. I’m not materialistic or spoiled, I just love admiring pretty things, kinda like the crab from [name_f]Moana[/name_f].

7. I’ve never had a pet but I’ve always wanted one. I want two kittens and a big guard dog to protect me, I already have their names picked out.

8. Elephants are my favorite animal and when I first learned about how people traditionally “broke their spirit” and abused them I cried, it stayed on my mind for weeks. I want to work at an elephant sanctuary one day, just to be next to and love those gentle, wise creatures like they deserve.

9. I love baby monkeys too, they are so adorable. <3

10. Ballet is the love of my life, I only wish I started earlier as I did gymnastics and soccer until I discovered my real passion which is dance. I’m going to be on pointe soon and I’m so excited.

11. I want to be a pilot, neonatologist or an OB/GYN.

12. I’m a horror fan and I read a lot of the “let’s not meet” sub on reddit. I’m not scared very easily by paranormal stuff so it has to be true, that’s the only stuff that freaks me out, something that could easily happen to me and you like a killer hiding under your bed, waiting for the perfect moment to strike or a kidnapping.

13. I’m an infj.

14. I don’t want kids.

15. I’m a hopeless romantic but also a person who can’t stand romance at the same time? I’ll buy flowers for boys and dream about being proposed to but also be to the first to say “men ain’t sh*t” and hurl watching romance movies.

16. I fall in love easily, oops.

17. I love cooking and baking and I’m good at it. But I also am very picky and don’t like most food.

18. I like writing and reading, writing more.

19. most of my life is weirdly a blur, I can’t remember much of anything from my childhood.

20. My grandma’s name was [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f], she cared for me more than my own mom did and she died when I was 6. I refused to see her before she died for a dumb reason although she badly wanted to say goodbye to me, and I’ll always feel guilty for that. I was looking in a doll magazine when I was little and I saw one that made me think of my grandma. She was beautiful in her youth and when she grew old, I remember her always having red lips, blush pink cheeks and a gentle face. I remember crying because I missed her so much. I’d buy that doll but it was made years ago.

1. My name is [name_f]Emily[/name_f] and my friends simply call me [name_f]Emmy[/name_f].
  2. My fav book is The Old [name_m]Man[/name_m] and the Sea by [name_m]Ernest[/name_m] [name_m]Hemingway[/name_m]
  3. I have taken violin classes. I think I’m fairly good.
  4. My fav winter sport is snowboarding.
  5. I’m the oldest of three.
  6. My favorite color is dark purple.
  7. I want to have a big family in the future.
  8. I speak [name_m]French[/name_m] and Spanish fluently.
  9. My mum from Turkey, while my dad from the US.
  10. I don’t like beauty blogs, but I can spend a few hours on Monica Davis blog.
  11. I love British accents. To be honest, I want to live in the UK.
  12. My fav boy’s name is Cohan. My favorite girl’s name is [name_f]Mae[/name_f].
  13. My favorite number is 11.
  14. I have a Maltese dog. She is seven years old, and soon I’ll have small puppies.
  15. I like music [name_u]Jazz[/name_u] music.
  16. My fav film is Eat Pray [name_u]Love[/name_u]. Also one of my favorites is Me before you. I’ve watched it 5 times and every time I cried.
  17. I don’t like cats, and everything connected to/with cats.
  18. I’m in love with [name_m]Johnny[/name_m] Depp. (love his acting)
  19. I have an Aerophobia. (It’s a huge problem for me, that I’m trying to overcome)
  20. I want to travel to Antarktida.
  1. I am currently in the process of applying to university for sport management; my dream is to add more female power to the NHL upper management tiers (scouting, assistant general managers, general managers, presidents) but overall, I want to be the GM for the Toronto [name_f]Maple[/name_f] Leafs one day.
  2. My best subjects in school were English, [name_m]French[/name_m] and [name_f]Media[/name_f] Studies.
  3. I love 80s and 90s sitcoms - my favourites are [name_f]Blossom[/name_f], Family [name_m]Ties[/name_m] and Friends.
  4. My favourite movie is Back to the [name_u]Future[/name_u].
  5. I love anything 90s themed - my whole bedroom is in bright, vibrant colours that reigned supreme back then, and my wardrobe consists of [name_f]Britney[/name_f] Spears and Backstreet Boys shirts, cropped tops, bodycon dresses and long skirts.
  6. I never leave home without about 50 spare hair elastics, I rarely have my hair down.
  7. I love makeup, and watch several beauty YouTubers, my favourite is Kandee [name_m]Johnson[/name_m].
  8. I tried entering a beauty pageant when I was 18, but dropped out because of my anxiety.
  9. My favourite place in the world is [name_f]Myrtle[/name_f] [name_m]Beach[/name_m], South [name_f]Carolina[/name_f].
  10. I’ve played sports my entire life.
  11. My guilty pleasure foods are fried chicken and tacos.
  12. I’ve yet to find a romantic comedy I don’t like.
  13. I have a degree in Journalism and would love to work for someone like [name_m]Philip[/name_m] DeFranco, if I can’t work in sports.
  14. I am very tall, and was very shy growing up because of it.
  15. I love doing DIY projects in my spare time.
  16. My favourite place to shop is [name_f]Sephora[/name_f], I’d rather go spend $200 on makeup, than spend $200 on clothes.
  17. I love going to the beach, I could practically live there.
  18. My favourite thing to do is watch hockey games - my boyfriend and I are often in Toronto to watch AHL games.
  19. My favourite colour is turquoise or [name_f]Barbie[/name_f] pink.
  20. I can skateboard.
  1. I work as a psychologist in a hospital in the department for abdominal surgery, more specifically with people who are obese and need/want surgery.
  2. I’m allergic to strawberries.
  3. I have a twin brother.
  4. I can play the drums, violin and piano.
  5. I’m a Catholic and teach [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] school.
  6. I can speak 7 languages.
  7. [name_m]Stephen[/name_m] Fry is my hero.
  8. I don’t own a car, I go everywhere on foot, by bike or public transport.
  9. I own about 100 books, I love reading, there’s nothing I like doing more
  10. If I could, I’d move back to Iceland where I grew up.
  11. I’m currently looking for a new apartment because I’m going through a divorce.
  12. The first concert I ever went to was a Radiohead concert
  13. [name_u]Winter[/name_u] is my favorite season.
  14. My son Hjörtur is three years old.
  15. I hate the color orange.
  16. I was kind of a tomboy growing up.
  17. When I was 8 my parents got me a cat, it was my first pet. I called it Grettir (the Icelandic equivalent of [name_m]Garfield[/name_m]).
  18. Converse is my favorite brand of shoes.
  19. I love coffee.
  20. As a child I loved the name [name_u]Ashley[/name_u].

I love reading these so I thought I might as well try it :slight_smile: sorry if these are super boring

1. I’m about to start a masters degree in English lit, but no, I don’t have any idea what I’m doing afterwards
  2. Although I have all their names planned out, I’m not sure whether I actually want kids
  3. I have seven guinea pigs called [name_f]Fern[/name_f], [name_f]Poppy[/name_f], [name_m]Duke[/name_m], [name_m]George[/name_m], [name_m]Wilbur[/name_m], [name_u]Keats[/name_u] and Big [name_m]George[/name_m]
  4. I’m terrified of dogs (literally can’t be in the same room as one without panicking) and I’m scared of cats too so the cats or dogs question is always impossible to answer.
  5. I’m currently trying to write a novel
  6. I also write poetry
  7. and I also attempt to draw but I’m not great, but that’s okay, as I do art mainly for fun
  8. my favourite food is yoghurt and granola and I have it for breakfast pretty much every day
  9. I don’t get bored of things easily… I can eat the same food, listen to the same song, read the same book etc. over and over and still like it
  10. my top three favourite books are Frankenstein by [name_f]Mary[/name_f] [name_u]Shelley[/name_u], [name_f]Villette[/name_f] by [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Bronte[/name_f] and Wuthering Heights by [name_f]Emily[/name_f] [name_f]Bronte[/name_f]
  11. I help teach kids how to swim as a part time job
  12. I’ve also worked as an exam invigilator which was an experience
  13. I’ve never been on a plane and I’ve only been outside my country once
  14. I love the sea
  15. my favourite type of shoe are [name_m]Doc[/name_m] Martens
  16. I like train journeys despite commuting for the last three years
  17. I’m absolutely terrible at making conversation and just verbal communication in general
    18)I love clothes and have a bad habit of buying more than I need
  18. I’ve tried learning three different instruments and failed at them all, so I’ve come to the conclusion I’m not all that musical!
  19. my top three favourite songs are Hunger by [name_f]Florence[/name_f] and the Machine, Battle [name_m]Born[/name_m] by the Killers and Perfect Places by Lorde