20 weeks with another girl and just stumped.

We just found out our third is another girl. We were set on a boys name, of course. Ha!

I’m feeling so lukewarm about so many names. [name_m]Both[/name_m] my girls were named very early in pregnancy and I never waivered. Their names are [name_f]Gianna[/name_f] and [name_f]Athena[/name_f].

These are the names we have on our list for this baby and I will tell you how I feel about each of them: [name_f]Elsie[/name_f], [name_f]Mila[/name_f], [name_f]Araceli[/name_f], [name_u]Everly[/name_u]

[name_f]Elsie[/name_f]: Reminds me of [name_f]Bessie[/name_f] and of a cow. I do not know why but I cannot shake it. So I’m falling away from it. Plus it doesn’t “go” with my two other girls’ names which, for some odd reason, is important to me now.

[name_f]Mila[/name_f]: I do not want a nn “mimi”…I just do not.

[name_f]Araceli[/name_f]: Bummed because I don’t really want two “A” names for my girls…because I really like this one.

[name_u]Everly[/name_u]: becoming very popular and I have an acquaintance with a daughter with this name and she seemed bothered that I was considering it. Shouldn’t concern me, I think, but it does.

But overall I [name_f]DO[/name_f] like those names. I’m in no rush, but at the same time I would really like to find that “a-ha” name, you know??

Oh, her middle name will be [name_f]Gail[/name_f]. It’s my husband’s mother’s middle name, she passed about nearly a month ago very quickly from cancer. Very special to us.

Help me, Berries. :slight_smile: The only caveat I have is that I don’t like popular names.

[name_m]How[/name_m] about:

[name_f]Mattea[/name_f]
[name_u]Keeva[/name_u]
[name_f]Odessa[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucia[/name_f] (loosha)
[name_f]Lyra[/name_f]
Sairsha
[name_f]Nova[/name_f]
[name_f]Trinity[/name_f] (3rd girl - this is cute, imo!)
[name_f]Tabitha[/name_f]
[name_f]Corinne[/name_f]
[name_m]Ravel[/name_m]
[name_f]Reverie[/name_f]
[name_u]Havana[/name_u]
[name_f]Delilah[/name_f]

Good luck!

If you like [name_u]Everly[/name_u] but don’t love it, what about [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u], [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] or [name_u]Ivory[/name_u]?

I think [name_f]Mila[/name_f] is lovely and if you always introduce her as [name_f]Mila[/name_f], I don’t think she would ever be called [name_f]Mimi[/name_f]. Otherwise, WDYT of [name_f]Maia[/name_f], [name_f]Maya[/name_f], [name_f]Lila[/name_f], [name_f]Molly[/name_f]?

Other options that I think go with your names: [name_f]Athena[/name_f], [name_f]Gianna[/name_f] and…
[name_f]Helena[/name_f]
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]
[name_f]Cecelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Camille[/name_f]
[name_f]Juliette[/name_f]
[name_f]Isolde[/name_f]

Best of luck! I love your daughters’ names; they’re absolutely beautiful!

[name_f]Mila[/name_f] or [name_u]Everly[/name_u]. [name_f]Mimi[/name_f] I would never associate with [name_f]Mila[/name_f]. [name_m]Just[/name_m] straight out ask your colleague they may have just been taken by surprise the first time you mentioned. Some great suggestions by fellow nbs here. Her sister [name_f]Gianna[/name_f] is a wonderful name.
I heard the musical term [name_u]Timpani[/name_u] it’s a bit out there but I just think its so endearing.

[name_f]Gail[/name_f] is a sweet name.

Oh I love [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] too but hubs vetoed. And [name_f]Nova[/name_f] is on my short list too!

Thank you for these ideas so far! I so appreciate it!! :slight_smile:

I like [name_f]Araceli[/name_f] [name_f]Gail[/name_f]. It’s lovely. [name_m]Don[/name_m]'t be too bothered about having two A names.

I agree with the above poster [name_f]Araceli[/name_f] [name_f]Gail[/name_f] is sweet and fits with your sibset. I don’t think it’s a big deal that you have two A names.

[name_f]Isadora[/name_f]
[name_f]Pandora[/name_f]
[name_f]Francesca[/name_f]
[name_f]Valentina[/name_f]
[name_f]Luciana[/name_f]
[name_f]Seraphina[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucia[/name_f]
[name_f]Camila[/name_f] nn [name_f]Mila[/name_f]
Daphne
Iris

Of your choices, I like [name_f]Mila[/name_f] best; but think [name_f]Araceli[/name_f] fits better with [name_f]Gianna[/name_f] & [name_f]Athena[/name_f].

Other suggestions with [name_f]Gianna[/name_f] & [name_f]Athena[/name_f]:
[name_f]Briella[/name_f]
[name_f]Mirabel[/name_f]/[name_f]Mirabella[/name_f]
[name_f]Nerissa[/name_f]
[name_f]Elodie[/name_f]
[name_f]Fiona[/name_f]
[name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f]
[name_f]Thalia[/name_f]

I am also adding a couple more I found last night (late last night, 'cause that’s what we do, ey?):

[name_u]Seren[/name_u]
[name_f]Maija[/name_f] ([name_f]Maya[/name_f])
[name_f]Nephele[/name_f] (pronounced Nafeli)

The first and last are Greek goddess names. I really like [name_f]Nephele[/name_f]…

[name_f]Mila[/name_f] or [name_u]Everly[/name_u], I think they are lovely.

[name_f]Gianna[/name_f], [name_f]Athena[/name_f] and [name_f]Larissa[/name_f]
[name_f]Gianna[/name_f], [name_f]Athena[/name_f] and [name_f]Milana[/name_f]
[name_f]Gianna[/name_f], [name_f]Athena[/name_f] and [name_f]Leona[/name_f]
[name_f]Gianna[/name_f], [name_f]Athena[/name_f] and [name_f]Carissa[/name_f]
[name_f]Gianna[/name_f], [name_f]Athena[/name_f] and [name_f]Claudia[/name_f]
[name_f]Gianna[/name_f], [name_f]Athena[/name_f] and [name_f]Marina[/name_f]
[name_f]Gianna[/name_f], [name_f]Athena[/name_f] and [name_f]Danica[/name_f]
[name_f]Gianna[/name_f], [name_f]Athena[/name_f] and [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f]
[name_f]Gianna[/name_f], [name_f]Athena[/name_f] and [name_f]Estrella[/name_f]
[name_f]Gianna[/name_f], [name_f]Athena[/name_f] and [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f]
[name_f]Gianna[/name_f], [name_f]Athena[/name_f] and [name_f]Hestia[/name_f]
[name_f]Gianna[/name_f], [name_f]Athena[/name_f] and Kamira
[name_f]Gianna[/name_f], [name_f]Athena[/name_f] and [name_f]Thalia[/name_f]
[name_f]Gianna[/name_f], [name_f]Athena[/name_f] and [name_f]Selena[/name_f]
[name_f]Gianna[/name_f], [name_f]Athena[/name_f] and [name_f]Diana[/name_f]
[name_f]Gianna[/name_f], [name_f]Athena[/name_f] and [name_f]Freya[/name_f]
[name_f]Gianna[/name_f], [name_f]Athena[/name_f] and [name_f]Hera[/name_f]
[name_f]Gianna[/name_f], [name_f]Athena[/name_f] and [name_f]Minerva[/name_f]
[name_f]Gianna[/name_f], [name_f]Athena[/name_f] and [name_f]Rhea[/name_f]
[name_f]Gianna[/name_f], [name_f]Athena[/name_f] and [name_f]Cynthia[/name_f]
[name_f]Gianna[/name_f], [name_f]Athena[/name_f] and [name_f]Damia[/name_f]
[name_f]Gianna[/name_f], [name_f]Athena[/name_f] and [name_f]Sabrina[/name_f]
[name_f]Gianna[/name_f], [name_f]Athena[/name_f] and Bellona
[name_f]Gianna[/name_f], [name_f]Athena[/name_f] and [name_f]Lucinda[/name_f]
[name_f]Gianna[/name_f], [name_f]Athena[/name_f] and [name_f]Levana[/name_f]
[name_f]Gianna[/name_f], [name_f]Athena[/name_f] and [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f]

I love [name_f]Nephele[/name_f] too! If you like Greek names or similar then I’ll suggest a few of that type:
[name_f]Persephone[/name_f]
[name_f]Hera[/name_f]
[name_u]Echo[/name_u]
[name_f]Pandora[/name_f]
[name_f]Nyx[/name_f]
[name_f]Ophelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Ottilie[/name_f]
[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Wisteria[/name_f]
[name_f]Circe[/name_f] (sur-see)
[name_f]Eris[/name_f]
[name_f]Eos[/name_f]
[name_f]Hermione[/name_f]
[name_f]Hebe[/name_f]
Hecate
[name_f]Iris[/name_f]

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helped!

I really like [name_f]Mila[/name_f] but then all your daughters name would end in A. I think [name_f]Elise[/name_f] would be nicer that [name_f]Elsie[/name_f].

LOOOVE the Greek names. I especially like [name_f]Ottilie[/name_f] and [name_f]Circe[/name_f]…our last name is St3v3ns - do you think that’s too much alliteration?? lol.

[name_f]Elise[/name_f] is my sister in law’s name so while I love it (we considered it as a middle name for [name_f]Gia[/name_f]), I can’t use it. Loving these suggestions - our list is growing! :slight_smile:

Oh, also like [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f].

I don’t think [name_f]Mila[/name_f] would get [name_f]Mimi[/name_f] but I love [name_f]Araceli[/name_f] for you.

I hate to say (or type) it but I do think that [name_f]Circe[/name_f] St3v3ns has a lot of ‘s’ sounds and it is hard to say fast. It is such a shame! [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] St3v3ns and [name_f]Ottilie[/name_f] St3v3ns work so well in my opinion! Especially [name_f]Ottilie[/name_f]. Please keep me updated as to what you choose!! X