2010 FB Babies

This was what I posted on my FB last month.
Italics is my personal opinion which was not a part of my FB post.

• 2010 was a busy year for engagements, weddings, and babies for so many of my FB friends.-

I thought it would be fun to compile a list of names to honor all the babies born this past year.
I admit, I was surprised by the lack of repeat picks for names. If I misspelled your child’s name, I apologize. If you would like the middle name included, let me know. If I forgot you had a baby and failed to mention his/her name, well, you didn’t plaster you newbies arrival on FB well enough.

[name]Alaina[/name] [name]Grace[/name]- For some reason, I don’t care for this spelling of [name]Alaina[/name]. Her last name begins with “A” and is quite common. I was little disappointed because I thought her mother would have come up with something more creative
[name]Alissa[/name]- [name]Don[/name]'t like
[name]Ava[/name] [name]Marie[/name]- All I can think of is the orchestral/opera piece “[name]Ave[/name] [name]Maria[/name]”
[name]Barron[/name] [name]Nathaniel[/name]- NMT, but this was a family name so understandable
[name]Benjamin[/name]- Cute
[name]Blake[/name]- [name]Love[/name] b/c you don’t often see this
[name]Brycen[/name] [name]Isaac[/name]- umm, again, NMT
[name]Chase[/name]- Like
[name]Coral[/name] [name]Ann[/name]- Okay… They live in the US Virgin Islands, so I can understand why.
[name]Elise[/name] [name]Mckenna[/name]- Named after [name]Jane[/name] [name]Seymour[/name]'s character from a Time to [name]Remember[/name]. Didn’t think it worked the best with their last name.
[name]Gavin[/name]-[name]LOVE[/name] [name]LOVE[/name] [name]LOVE[/name] with their last name. I just thought [name]Gavin[/name] [name]Wulf[/name] is the perfect name for a little rocker.
[name]Hailey[/name] [name]Jean[/name]- What’s not to like? Vintage and Classic.
[name]Harmony[/name] [name]Faith[/name]- NMT
[name]Imogen[/name] [name]Jubilee[/name]- NMT
[name]Jaden[/name]-UGH
[name]Jayden[/name]-UGH
[name]Jaxon[/name]- ummm NO, stick with [name]Jackson[/name]
[name]Kolton[/name] [name]Scott[/name]- Their entire family have “K” names, so I understand, but I think C names spelled with K for boys looks feminine.
[name]Kylie[/name] [name]Danae[/name]- Sounds out of date to me. Something from the 90’s
[name]Landon[/name]- Like
[name]Lexi[/name]- Like
[name]Laney[/name] [name]Gray[/name]- [name]LOVE[/name]!!!
[name]Leila[/name] [name]Grace[/name]- Okay
[name]Lesleigh[/name]-[name]Ann[/name] - NMT
Leyf- At first I was “eh”, but as I rolled it over in my mind, I slowly started to REALLY like it. She has VERY interesting names for her three children
[name]Lillie[/name] [name]Rose[/name]- I’m not one for double floral names. On their own, they are both cute.
[name]Maggie[/name] [name]Renee[/name]- I would have preferred the full ‘[name]Margaret[/name]’ instead of the nn. [name]Renee[/name] is a bit out of date, but was after a dear friend.
[name]Nolan[/name]- Like
[name]Paxton[/name]- On a little girl, not so much
[name]Rubee[/name]- Becoming very popular. Cute
[name]Sarah[/name] [name]Reid[/name]- Classic with her fathers name as her mn. (her daddy was in Afghanistan when she was born)
[name]Sylvia[/name]- Cute
[name]Zoe[/name]- Cute

By my calculation, there are currently 14 babies coming this year. Can’t wait to see what names 2011 will bring.

Any of you other Berries care to share what your friends or family chose for their little bundles of joy? I have to admit it was fun to be able to “give my opinion” here on Nameberry where none one will be offended.

Funny to see my name on there with a “creative” spelling: [name]Lesleigh[/name]-[name]Ann[/name]. I am [name]Lesley[/name] [name]Ann[/name]. And I have yet to meet a little [name]Lesley[/name]!!

[name]Imogen[/name] [name]Jubilee[/name] - I would never use it in reality, but honestly, I like it. :slight_smile:
And [name]Hailey[/name] [name]Jean[/name], I don’t find it so special. Actually, dated and boring tbh.

I only have first names but here goes:

Boys
[name]Jackson[/name] (2) - I don’t like this name
[name]Jack[/name] (2) - love
[name]Adam[/name] - boring
[name]Benjamin[/name] - like
[name]Carter[/name] - ok
[name]Enzo[/name] - NMT
[name]Gabriel[/name] - no
[name]Griffin[/name] - cute
[name]Hudson[/name] - alright
[name]Hunter[/name] - love it!
[name]Jude[/name] - fun
Maddax - hate it
[name]Mason[/name] - nah
[name]Owen[/name] - one of my favourites
Tatem - no
Treyten - hate it
[name]Walter[/name] - old man’s name

Girls
[name]Abigail[/name]/[name]Abby[/name] (2) - cute
[name]Sophie[/name] (2) - love b/c it’s my daughter’s name
[name]Sofija[/name]/[name]Sophia[/name] - ok
[name]Avery[/name] - love it
[name]Amelia[/name] - fantastic
[name]Aurora[/name] - don’t like
[name]Claire[/name] - like
[name]Elena[/name] - no
[name]Elizabeth[/name] - my name (like)
[name]Ella[/name] - don’t really like
[name]Emma[/name] - too popular
[name]Evelyn[/name] - like
[name]Makenna[/name] - not a fan
[name]Naomi[/name] - no
[name]Nevaeh[/name] - hells no
[name]Reese[/name] - love
[name]Sarah[/name] - too plain
[name]Seraphina[/name] - hate
[name]Victoria[/name] - strongly dislike

Some nice names :slight_smile: and some not so nice lol

for me it was

[name]Donovon[/name] - not a fan of the spelling or the name really
[name]Joelle[/name] [name]Marie[/name] [name]Robbyn[/name] - I think [name]Joelle[/name] is kind of Pretty, and I’m partial to [name]Marie[/name] because it’s one of my nieces middle names but over all I don’t like the name that much.
[name]Tessa[/name] [name]Malayah[/name] - NMT
[name]Jarrett[/name] [name]Michael[/name] [name]Joseph[/name] - I like [name]Joseph[/name] but the rest of the name is NMT