22 Combos For 22nd Birthday

Hi berries, this year I decided to get a head start on my birthday day post, since I’ll be busy the next few weeks! Just like last year’s birthday post (here is last years); I’ll list 22 combos that y’all can comment, suggest, mix and rate on- basically nothing is off the table. Enjoy and TIA!

1. Harriet Dorothy
  2. Agnes Marigold
  3. Faye Aurora
  4. Esther Honeysuckle
  5. Violet Arabelle
  6. Hazel Elaine
  7. June Mirabelle
  8. Pearl Juliet
  9. Olive Adelaide
  10. Ada Clementine
  11. Araminta Rue
  12. Kindred Rosalie Smith
  13. Heidi Colette
  14. Helena Claire
  15. Rosemary Haven
  16. Lilia Mae
  17. Esme Rosalind
  18. Scarlett Imogen
  19. Ophelia Iris
  20. Margot Anneliese
  21. Alma Johanna
  22. Eva Francesca
2 Likes

[name_u]Happy[/name_u] (early) birthday!

1. [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] - clunky cute and vintage
  2. [name_f]Agnes[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] - so cute and fun but sophisticated too
  3. [name_f]Faye[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] - somehow both ethereal and earthy
  4. [name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_f]Honeysuckle[/name_f] - balanced and bold
  5. [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Arabelle[/name_f] - I would prefer [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] but this is pretty tpo
  6. [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] [name_f]Elaine[/name_f] - the -el [name_f]El[/name_f]- run into each other a bit for me. It’s not too bad though and [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] is lovely. I’ll throw in the suggestions of [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] [name_f]Adelaine[/name_f], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] Magdaelene, [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] [name_f]Luella[/name_f]
  7. [name_u]June[/name_u] [name_f]Mirabelle[/name_f] - balanced, sleek and pretty
  8. [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] - gorgeous and elegant
  9. [name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] -fun and snappy but sleek
  10. [name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] -beautiful and vintage
  11. [name_f]Araminta[/name_f] [name_u]Rue[/name_u] - earthy and witchy
  12. [name_u]Kindred[/name_u] [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_m]Smith[/name_m] - is this one for your dad? Either way, it feels special and meaningful, with a sweet sound
  13. [name_f]Heidi[/name_f] [name_f]Colette[/name_f] - sharp and rugged and cute
  14. [name_f]Helena[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] - simple but with substance and class
  15. [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_u]Haven[/name_u] -warm and balanced
  16. [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] - bright and bubbly
  17. [name_u]Esme[/name_u] [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] - sleek and stylish
  18. [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] - grounded, strong and bright
  19. [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] - floral and arty
  20. [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f] - sweet and sophisticated
  21. [name_u]Alma[/name_u] [name_f]Johanna[/name_f] - [name_u]Alma[/name_u] is gentle and warm; I don’t love [name_f]Johanna[/name_f] but they do work. [name_u]Alma[/name_u] [name_f]Josette[/name_f] and [name_u]Alma[/name_u] [name_f]Hannelore[/name_f] came to mind
  22. [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] - this has flair and style
1 Like

happy early bday!
what a wonderful list! my favorites are: [name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_f]Honeysuckle[/name_f], [name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f], [name_f]Araminta[/name_f] [name_u]Rue[/name_u], [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Francesca[/name_f], [name_f]Heidi[/name_f] [name_f]Colette[/name_f] and [name_f]Agnes[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f].

1 Like

@Greyblue yes it is! But I just wanted people’s opinions on it as a combo itself, if that makes sense :sweat_smile: and I love [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] [name_f]Adelaine[/name_f] and [name_u]Alma[/name_u] [name_f]Hannelore[/name_f]. Thank you!

1 Like

These are lovely!
my favourites are:
[name_f]Agnes[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] - this has such a sunny and fresh feeling, while being vintage as well
[name_f]Faye[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] - i like the dark blue, galaxy-ish sort of vibes i get from this one, but i prefer the flow of [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f]
[name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] - this one flows super well, i love [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] so much!
[name_f]Araminta[/name_f] [name_u]Rue[/name_u] - cute and light sounding, i love the idea of the nickname [name_f]Minty[/name_f]
[name_f]Heidi[/name_f] [name_f]Colette[/name_f] - a very grounded and pretty name
[name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] - pretty and strong, it sounds free and joyful

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] top 5 (in no particular order) would be [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] [name_f]Imogen[/name_f], [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f], [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f], [name_f]Agnes[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f], and [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f].

1 Like