28 weeks with triplets!!! NEED NAMES IDEAS

So, the time is quickly approaching for my babies to be born, [name]Ive[/name] written on here before and hopefully some of you remember me…Im pregnant with triplets, and I already have a son and daughter…
We know they will be 2 girls and a boy, and the name we have settled on are…
[name]Alexis[/name], [name]Cynthia[/name], [name]Lacey[/name],[name]Islay[/name], [name]Lauren[/name], [name]Jada[/name], [name]Sydney[/name], [name]Brooke[/name] or [name]Adrienne[/name]
For our son; we are still up in the air, there are names I love, which he of course, hates… names he loves, which of course I dislike!
We seem to like surname type names for boys, we already have a 5 year old son, [name]Hudson[/name]… and ome others we like but just dont know if they are “the ones” are…
[name]Keaton[/name], [name]Landon[/name], [name]Sawyer[/name], [name]Hunter[/name], [name]Walker[/name], [name]Asher[/name]…

any ideas?1 any suggestions for middle names? [name]Do[/name] you see any names that would flow nicely together for my babies?!
Thanks a MILLION!

[name]Cynthia[/name], [name]Lacey[/name] and [name]Sawyer[/name] would be nice, they all have “y” in the name, or [name]Islay[/name], [name]Lacey[/name], [name]Sawyer[/name]… etc…
[name]Keatyn[/name]…
[name]Landyn[/name]…
[name]Lauryn[/name]…

[name]Just[/name] an idea.

[name]Bebe[/name], I [name]LOVE[/name] most of your name choices, but for your triplets, I vote for [name]Alexis[/name], [name]Lacey[/name] and [name]Asher[/name].

I remember your daughter is [name]Savanna[/name] [name]Parker[/name], so how about more surname/unisex middle names for the girls?

[name]Alexis[/name] [name]Peyton[/name]
[name]Alexis[/name] [name]Finley[/name]
[name]Alexis[/name] [name]Quinn[/name]
[name]Alexis[/name] [name]Bailey[/name]
[name]Alexis[/name] [name]Riley[/name]

[name]Lacey[/name] [name]Sawyer[/name]
[name]Lacey[/name] [name]Porter[/name]
[name]Lacey[/name] [name]Morgan[/name]
[name]Lacey[/name] [name]Ryan[/name]
[name]Lacey[/name] [name]Harper[/name]

And for [name]Asher[/name], another handsome name to go with [name]Hudson[/name] [name]Atticus[/name]:

[name]Asher[/name] [name]William[/name]
[name]Asher[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name]
[name]Asher[/name] [name]Conrad[/name]
[name]Asher[/name] [name]Tobias[/name]

Good luck, I definitely think you are on the right track!
[name]Erin[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]Alexis[/name], [name]Cynthia[/name], [name]Lacey[/name],[name]Islay[/name], [name]Lauren[/name], [name]Jada[/name], [name]Sydney[/name], [name]Brooke[/name] or [name]Adrienne[/name]
[name]Keaton[/name], [name]Landon[/name], [name]Sawyer[/name], [name]Hunter[/name], [name]Walker[/name], [name]Asher[/name]…

Those are great names, now to just put them together:
[name]Cynthia[/name], [name]Sydney[/name] and [name]Sawyer[/name] sound very nice together, each starting with an S sound and containing a y.

[name]Cynthia[/name] [name]Rowan[/name]
Syndey [name]Morgan[/name]
[name]Sawyer[/name] [name]Landon[/name]

I also like [name]Asher[/name], [name]Lauren[/name] and [name]Brooke[/name] together as they are all such short strong names. I think that this is a great set of names if you don’t want them to match but still sound good together.

[name]Asher[/name] [name]Keaton[/name]
[name]Lauren[/name] [name]Taylor[/name]
[name]Brooke[/name] [name]Cameron[/name]

Oh, I love [name]Cameron[/name]… Its something I hadnt even thought of! Thank You!

My only problem with the [name]Sydney[/name], [name]Sawyer[/name] & [name]Cynthia[/name] name-trio is that along with [name]Savanna[/name], Hudsons name will be the real odd-ball!