2nd child???

My friend is pregnant with her 2nd child, and it is a boy. She likes [name]Alexander[/name], and the middle name is going to be [name]James[/name] (after her dad). She already has a daughter named, [name]Laila[/name] [name]Else[/name]. What do you think of [name]Alexander[/name]? She needs to add some more names on her list, she is open to suggestions. Thanks!

I love the name [name]Alexander[/name]! Some other classic names like [name]Alexander[/name]:

[name]August[/name]
[name]Charles[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name]
[name]Andrew[/name]
[name]James[/name]
[name]Samuel[/name]
[name]Theodore[/name]
[name]William[/name]

[name]Alexander[/name] is a great classic name. [name]Laila[/name] feels a bit more exotic but I think they could work together. Some others she might like, from classic to exotic:

[name]Thomas[/name]
[name]Edward[/name]
[name]Julian[/name]
[name]Thaddeus[/name]
[name]Nathaniel[/name]
[name]Sebastian[/name]
[name]Dominic[/name]
[name]Hugo[/name]
[name]Kai[/name]
[name]Marco[/name]
[name]Roman[/name]
[name]Raphael[/name]

I love [name]Alexander[/name] nn [name]Alex[/name] or [name]Zander[/name] even though it is so popular.

Of the multitude of names around [name]Alexander[/name] and [name]James[/name] are at the top of my list they make a stunning combo. Why look any further?

Thats what I told her. I thought [name]Alexander[/name] [name]James[/name] sounds great! And [name]Alex[/name] sounds cute with [name]Laila[/name]. :slight_smile: She said she is discussing it with her husband. She is due next week, as well.