2nd daughter's name: Charlotte, Sasha, Mollie, Lucy or Campbell

See the results of this poll: Charlotte, Sasha, Lucy, Mollie or Campbell?

Respondents: 59 (This poll is closed)

• Charlotte : 30 (45%)
  • Sasha : 11 (16%)
  • Lucy : 10 (15%)
  • Mollie : 11 (16%)
  • Campbell: 5 (7%)

[name]Charlotte[/name] has spunky nicknames: [name]Charlie[/name] and [name]Lottie[/name]
[name]Both[/name] [name]Lily[/name] and [name]Charlotte[/name] are both classic sounding names and complement each other nicely. [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Louise[/name] is lovely
I voted for [name]Charlotte[/name]

I choose Cambel but would spell it like that to avoid the Camp [name]Bell[/name] teasing issue.

I Think [name]Sasha[/name] [name]Louise[/name] is lovely, and sounds nice with both [name]Lily[/name] and [name]Lillian[/name]. It sounds as if it has good personal meaning to you.

[name]Charlotte[/name] is also nice, but both [name]Lily[/name] and [name]Charlotte[/name] are extremely popular names, so you might want to avoid having both.

I really like [name]Sasha[/name] [name]Louise[/name], [name]Lily[/name] and [name]Sasha[/name] - [name]Lillian[/name] and [name]Alexandra[/name] go really well together :slight_smile:

I’m not usually a fan of [name]Charlotte[/name], but I think it goes really well with [name]Lilian[/name]/ [name]Lily[/name] and has great nickname potential as well with [name]Charlie[/name] and [name]Lotte[/name]/ [name]Lottie[/name] as mentioned above. Your other name choices don’t work well with [name]Lilian[/name]/ [name]Lily[/name] for me - I like [name]Sasha[/name] and [name]Mollie[/name] quite a bit but they seem nicknamey compared with [name]Lilian[/name]/ [name]Lily[/name]. Maybe [name]Alexandra[/name] nn [name]Sasha[/name] is a possibility?

I wanted to choose [name]Lucy[/name] but [name]Lily[/name] & [name]Lucy[/name] is bad and [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Louise[/name] is just unbearable. [name]Campbell[/name] you should save for a boy, [name]Mollie[/name] is okay but not very proffesional, [name]Sasha[/name] I really like for a boy and not for a girl, so [name]Charlotte[/name] it is. Although it is pretty popular, so is [name]Lily[/name]! [name]Lily[/name] & [name]Charlotte[/name] I could DEFINETILY see as sisters.

[name]Lily[/name] Krayer & [name]Campbell[/name] [name]Louise[/name]
nickname [name]Cami[/name]

[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Louise[/name] or [name]Alexandra[/name] [name]Louise[/name], both of these are classic and make a nice sibset with [name]Lillian[/name]/[name]Lilly[/name] and both have spunky nn options.

[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Louise[/name] would be nice, with the nickname [name]Charlie[/name] or [name]Lottie[/name]! :slight_smile: Also it sounds nice with her sisters name!

I voted for [name]Lucy[/name] before I read your original post. I think [name]Lily[/name] & [name]Lucy[/name] are too close, and Im not a fan of aliterative names like-[name]Lucy[/name] [name]Louise[/name]. [name]Mollie[/name] or [name]Molly[/name] is one of top 3 names for female dogs. Its super cute, but if you want to spend time in the park, you might want to reconsider before calling your daughter and having a bunch of pups come to you instead. :slight_smile:

If I had read your post first, Id have voted for [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Louise[/name]. :slight_smile: