2nd set of twins in the family!

My cousin [name]Eddie[/name] and his fiancée [name]Georgia[/name] have allowed me to announce the birth of their twins…

[name]Nova[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Hudson[/name] (named after our Italian grandmother’s middle name [name]Carlota[/name])
&
[name]Edmund[/name] di’Castro [name]Hudson[/name] IV (the same name as his father, grandfather and great grandfather)

They join my twins [name]Evan[/name] and [name]Eliza[/name] who turned 4 months yesterday.

What do you think of their names??

[name]Olivia[/name]

Congratulations to your family, who can name prettily and reproduce very efficiently. :slight_smile:

Lol, [name]Blade[/name]!

Congratulations! I really like their names!

I do love the names. They have a storybook quality to them that is appealing.

I have just shown [name]Georgia[/name] this and she says thank you for all the nice comments :slight_smile:

And to add to this…my other cousin [name]Ebony[/name] ([name]Eddie[/name]'s twin sister) is expecting her first baby in [name]July[/name]! :smiley:

[name]Olivia[/name]

Oh good lord. Is she having twins?

No thank God! She is very happy about that haha. The twin gene is very strong in our family. [name]Both[/name] my grandmothers come from a long line of them and are both twins themselves.

[name]Nova[/name] and [name]Edmund[/name] are such quaint names! I love them! Congratulations!

I love the names. [name]Nova[/name] was discussed for my twins but we had boys. Our boys were the 12th set of twins in our family. My husband was a twin, his father was and so on. I have twin cousins and twin nephews so our family is a bit twin crazy.

I am really pleased with all the positive feedback on the names! [name]Both[/name] babies are very well behaved and very welcome additions to our family.
Congratulations on your boys! My family is also twin crazy. [name]Both[/name] of my grandmothers are identical twins, my mother was a twin, I have two sets of twin cousins and it does go back further than my grandmothers. And now there are [name]Eddie[/name]'s twins and my twins! I always knew I would probably have tins though because past my grandmothers is a regular pattern on each side so it was expected but I think my husband was shocked that it was the first ones :slight_smile:

Aw congrats! [name]Lovely[/name] names. That is so cool, my mom always wanted to have twins.

[name]Both[/name] names are lovely! Congratulations.