2nd Set of Twins

I have twin girls(2) whose names are [name]Carmen[/name] and [name]Arianna[/name].I am now 5 months pregnant with another set of twins.I know! This a boy and a girl.My husband wants another a and c combination like [name]Alexandra[/name] and [name]Cole[/name].I think that is too cutesy and confusing though.Any suggestions?

too cutsey for me.

[name]Cleo[/name] & [name]Tara[/name]
[name]Stella[/name] & [name]Bronte[/name]
[name]Maya[/name] & [name]Alice[/name]
[name]Sienna[/name] & [name]Chloe[/name]
[name]Ophelie[/name] & [name]Willow[/name]
[name]Poppy[/name] & [name]Esme[/name]
[name]Alexandra[/name] & Charlote
[name]Imogen[/name] & [name]Hermione[/name]
[name]Katherine[/name] & [name]Anna[/name]
[name]Hayley[/name] & [name]Isobel[/name]
[name]Demi[/name] & [name]Grace[/name]

too cutesy for me, too! I would give each sibling a unique first initial to help strengthen their identity. To me this is important in a family with two sets of twins or other groups of multiple births. Or even in a family with a lot of siblings. Also I would keep the first names on the short side and make sure the boy’s name is quite masculine. With three sisters, he will appreciate that, I think.
Popular and adorable short boy names:
[name]Jack[/name]
[name]William[/name] nn [name]Will[/name]
[name]Thomas[/name] nn [name]Tom[/name]
[name]Jacob[/name] nn [name]Jake[/name]
[name]Matteo[/name] nn [name]Matt[/name]
[name]Henry[/name]
[name]Luke[/name]
[name]Isaac[/name] ([name]Ike[/name])
When you think of all the times you’re going to say your four kids’ names each day, it is nice to keep names short and sweet! Plus think of all the papers your going to have to fill out. For school, camp, the doctor, the dentist. A name like [name]Maximillian[/name] or [name]Alexander[/name] would be tough to write out over and over.
Short and sweet names for girls:
[name]Vivian[/name] (only six letters)
[name]Imogen[/name] (six letters, too)
[name]Flavia[/name]
[name]Flora[/name]-love it!
[name]India[/name]
[name]Iris[/name]
[name]Juno[/name]
[name]Honor[/name]
[name]Lydia[/name]

Thanks for the replies guys!I definitely like the idea of short names for them.I don’t want to yell out [name]Arianna[/name] and [name]Alexandra[/name] all day.I’m liking [name]India[/name] and [name]Will[/name] the best so far.

Sorry must been half asleep try again

[name]Charlotte[/name] & [name]Thomas[/name]
[name]Hannah[/name] & [name]William[/name]
[name]Amelia[/name] & [name]Thomas[/name]
[name]Lucinda[/name] & [name]Samuel[/name]
[name]Henry[/name] & [name]Imogen[/name]
[name]Matthew[/name] & [name]Katherine[/name]
[name]Connor[/name] & [name]Lola[/name]
[name]Edward[/name] & [name]Millicent[/name]
[name]Benjamin[/name] & [name]Samantha[/name]

[name]Carmen[/name] and [name]Arianna[/name],

[name]Clarabelle[/name] [name]Honora[/name] and [name]Aaden[/name] [name]Jacob[/name]

[name]Clara[/name] and [name]Aaden[/name]? or [name]Clara[/name] and A.J?

[name]How[/name] about :
[name]Brendan[/name] and [name]Sarah[/name] ([name]Brendan[/name] means ‘prince’ in Irish and [name]Sarah[/name] is ‘princess’ in Hebrew)
[name]Nathaniel[/name] and [name]Theodora[/name] - nn [name]Nat[/name] and [name]Dora[/name], perhaps (both mean ‘gift of god’, in Hebrew and Greek, respectively)
[name]Eugene[/name] and [name]Alice[/name]/[name]Hermione[/name] (both mean ‘of good/noble birth’)
[name]Ron[/name] ([name]Ronald[/name] or [name]Ronan[/name]) and Aoide (‘song’ in Hebrew and ‘to sing’ in Greek - both song-related, like your daughter [name]Carmen[/name])
[name]Anthony[/name] and [name]Isolde[/name]/[name]Thisbe[/name]
[name]Leander[/name] and [name]Penelope[/name] (those five are all main characters in famous love stories, [but not in their original pair])
[name]Allegro[/name] and Naomh/[name]Niamh[/name] (NEEV) ([name]Allegro[/name] is music-related, like [name]Carmen[/name], and Naomh means ‘holy’, like [name]Arianna[/name])
[name]Orlando[/name]/[name]Oberon[/name] and [name]Tosca[/name] (both names of operas)
Cygnus/Pyxis and [name]Andromeda[/name] (constellations).
As you can see, I like twin names which tie in with each other or older siblings, without the link being obvious. I hope this helps!

[name]Carmen[/name], [name]Arianna[/name]…

[name]Maeve[/name] and [name]Declan[/name]
[name]Paloma[/name] and [name]Cruz[/name] (even though its a C)
[name]Kira[/name] and [name]Luca[/name]
[name]Gemma[/name] and [name]Roman[/name]
[name]Hazel[/name] and [name]August[/name] (even though an A)
[name]Mabel[/name] and [name]Oscar[/name]
[name]Lola[/name] and [name]Dashiell[/name]
[name]Scarlett[/name] and [name]Jasper[/name]

I also agree with a previous post all the children should have different first initials. I come from an all M family and it got very confusing. With the names [name]Carmen[/name] and [name]Arianna[/name] it seems to me that you like latin based names for girls. here are a couple of suggestions. i also agree that having short names will help.

[name]Jada[/name]
[name]Alma[/name]
mischa
thalia/talia
[name]Isla[/name] (eye la)
neve

for boys;

will
theo
gage
gabe
jude