3 Middle Names?

Hi Berries! :smiley:

Do you think 3 middle names are too many? I’m usually not a fan but I’m finding this is the only way that I can get my current favorite combo to flow…What do you think?

My current favorites for this daughter are :

Luna Imogene Flora Kate

Luna Madeleine Flora Kate

Luna Evelyn Flora Kate

Luna Genevieve Flora Kate

Are three middles too much? My issue is that I really want Flora AND Luna, which both end in “a”. Kate is a family name, so I’d love to incorporate that.

Thoughts/suggestions are appreciated :smiley:

All are lovely names, but I personally think it might be a little too much :-/. [name]Luna[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Flora[/name] [name]Kate[/name] Last name does seem like a mouth full… Maybe you could do [name]Luna[/name] [name]Katherine[/name] [name]Flora[/name]? Then you get [name]Luna[/name], [name]Flora[/name], and a form of [name]Kate[/name]. There are plenty of long versions of [name]Kate[/name]…maybe you could find one you like in between [name]Luna[/name] and [name]Flora[/name]? I love [name]Luna[/name], btw!

I think it’s a little too much. Why don’t you go with [name]Luna[/name] [name]Flora[/name] [name]Kate[/name]? I think it’s enough and [name]Luna[/name] [name]Flora[/name] [name]Kate[/name] seems pretty to me.

Are [name]Luna[/name] and [name]Flora[/name] not a little rhymey together though? That is my only concern, and my only reason for opting for 3 middles!

I could get behind [name]Luna[/name] [name]Flora[/name] [name]Kate[/name]. It is a bit bouncy, but with an [name]Elena[/name] [name]Iris[/name] [name]Rose[/name], it feels right that daughter #2 have a double-dose of nature names.

If you do drop [name]Flora[/name], you have lots of great options: [name]Luna[/name] [name]Esme[/name] [name]Kate[/name], [name]Luna[/name] [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Kate[/name], [name]Luna[/name] [name]Violet[/name] [name]Kate[/name], [name]Luna[/name] [name]Daphne[/name] [name]Kate[/name] … but honestly, I think they’re all equal to [name]Luna[/name] [name]Flora[/name] [name]Kate[/name]. [name]Luna[/name] [name]Flora[/name] makes me think of [name]Isabella[/name] … long and feminine, but not in a bad way at all.