3 Names and One Baby Girl

(Late night thoughts keeping me up!)
My hubby and I are having a baby girl (our first child), and we’ve narrowed it down to three names:

[name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] [name_f]Arlene[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f]
[name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_u]Carmine[/name_u] [name_f]Belle[/name_f]

What are your thoughts?

Any comments and opinions are appreciated! Thank you!

My favourite is [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] [name_f]Arlene[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f]! I love the nickname options from the FN ([name_f]Genny[/name_f], [name_f]Viv[/name_f], [name_f]Vi[/name_f], [name_f]Vivi[/name_f], [name_f]Gen[/name_f], [name_f]Gem[/name_f] etc etc etc) and that it doesnt fit in with all the trendy vowel names for girls right now.

But they are all beautiful choices! Maybe waiting until you meet her would help.

I agree, I love [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] [name_f]Arlene[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f]! I love the sound of it and nickname options.

You have some beautiful combinations, but [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is by far my favourite! I’ve never seen the appeal of [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] and the flow of your [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] combination is a little off to me, unfortunately!

I love [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] as a first name, and [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] [name_f]Arlene[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f] as a combo.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

[name_f]Ophelia[/name_f]!!!

My favorite is [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]! It’s so beautiful!

[name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] [name_f]Arlene[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f]. :slight_smile:

I love [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]!

It’s a tie for me between [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] [name_f]Arlene[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f]. Both are quite lovely.

[name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] is my favorite single name, but I like the combo [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]. It’s gorgeous! [name_m]How[/name_m] about [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]?

Wow, such beautiful combos! :slight_smile: I love [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] the best.

[name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f].

I hate [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] and [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] is too snooty for me, but I adore [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f].

[name_f]Margaret[/name_f] is too outdated imo and [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is the mn of every other little girl born 2012 onwards but the combination is really lovely.
If I could mix & match, I’d make [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f].

I love love love [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]!

Thanks for all the love, everyone! I’m happy that none of our names are total busts. If we do go with [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f], we’ll probably use [name_f]Ginny[/name_f] as a nickname, because I love [name_m]Harry[/name_m] [name_m]Potter[/name_m]. But the other two are definite possibilities still. I’ll keep you all posted!

[name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] [name_f]Arlene[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f]- 6/10 not a fan of two middle names or the name [name_f]Arlene[/name_f]. Suggestion: [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f]
[name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]- 7/10 each name is good but this combo is ridiculously long. [name_f]Elle[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] or [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is better in my opinion.
[name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_u]Carmine[/name_u] [name_f]Belle[/name_f]-2/10 not a fan of any of these names personally, sorry. Suggestion: [name_f]Odette[/name_f] [name_f]Sienna[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f]

I’m drawn to [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]. It’s a beautiful name.