3 names left, help me make a decision :)

Thanks guys

[name_f]Liv[/name_f] is soo sweet <3

It is :slight_smile: sometimes I just worry that’s it’s too short for a first name??

I don’t think so. She has a wonderful meaning, long history and an interesting and memorable sound, while staying simple and familiar. Quite perfect, if you ask me ^^

However, I would not personally pick superlong names for potential siblings, so there’s that :confused: [name_f]Elle[/name_f] would work, but possibly not Geneviève.

(If you used [name_f]Elle[/name_f] Geneviève I think you could get away with [name_f]Liv[/name_f] as a nickname…)

Geneviève!!!

I like [name_f]Elle[/name_f] best. Good luck.

[name_f]Liv[/name_f] is fantastic, that one gets my vote. I like Geneviève but it would be mispronounced 100% of the time where I live!

Geneviève 100%!

[name_f]Liv[/name_f] is my favorite.

[name_f]Liv[/name_f] is both spunky and sweet, and gets my vote.

I love all three, we have really similar taste in names. But, even though I love them all, for me it’s more of a tie between [name_f]Elle[/name_f] and [name_f]Liv[/name_f]. I find [name_f]Elle[/name_f] to be sweet, romantic and innocent while [name_f]Liv[/name_f] feels spunkier. If popularity is a concern for you, I think you’ll meet more Livs than Elles due to the huge amount of little Olivias. Personally, I like [name_f]Elle[/name_f] a tad better but both are beautiful and it’s up to you and what you are looking for. Good luck! :slight_smile:

I love both [name_f]Liv[/name_f] and [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]. I think I prefer [name_f]Liv[/name_f], but only by a hair.

I love [name_f]Liv[/name_f]!!! I was just thinking of it today because I love short sleek names with a v, like [name_f]Maeve[/name_f], [name_f]Neve[/name_f], and [name_f]Eve[/name_f], so I don’t think it’s too short of a sounding name at all. It is gorgeous.

[name_f]Liv[/name_f]! I would ex off [name_f]Elle[/name_f] it’s so common now it’s lost it’s sparkle.

There actually aren’t any [name_f]Elle[/name_f]’s around me I have never even met one so that’s why I thought of it. It just seems less trendy than [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] and [name_f]Ella[/name_f].

I keep thinking that [name_f]Liv[/name_f] looks too short for a first name? Anyone want to try and sell me on why they love [name_f]Liv[/name_f]? If anything it looks like it’s between [name_f]Elle[/name_f] and [name_f]Liv[/name_f] but I still like Geneviève. I like elegant names like [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] and Geneviève too :confused:

I grew up with an Elle and she was constantly correcting peoples pronunciation. I greatly prefer Genevieve over both Elle and Liv. I’m big on really short given names. In order my choices go Genevieve at the top, then Liv, then Elle way at the bottom.

Olive
Olivia
Alivia
Lavinia
Lavina
Livia

These are all good options for longer names with Liv as a nickname.

Personally I think Lavinia is the perfect name for you. Its longer and elegant with a fashionable vintage feel but has the short, spunky nickname Liv. Anyway good luck!

[name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] is my favorite!

[name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] 100% so pretty and doesn’t feel like a nn. The other names are gorgeous.

[name_f]Elle[/name_f]. It’s an elegant name that’s easy to spell and pronounce. I like [name_f]Liv[/name_f] as a nickname, but as a full name it feels a little bit spare. [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] with the accent would be constantly mispronounced.