3 Sisters

Hey Everyone,

I’m only 14 and I’m neither pregnant or expecting to be for many years. However, I love names. I much prefer thinking about girl names over boys, which some of you may have noticed. I was thinking today and I realized that 3 of my favorite girl names actually sounded quite nice together. I thought I’d ask you Berries for your opinions.

What do you think about [name]Adah[/name], [name]Dania[/name], & [name]Nadia[/name] as sisters? I’ll give you a little background.

[name]Adah[/name] - This name has been a favorite of mine for over a year now. I hadn’t heard it until I met a little girl called [name]Adah[/name] who was just a doll. I initially wanted to pair this name with [name]Aria[/name], but they are kind of matchy. I think [name]Adah[/name] is a nice alternative to [name]Ava[/name], but I also think it is a beautiful, flawless name on its own.

[name]Dania[/name] - This one is a recent favorite of mine. I started high school this year and there is a girl in my grade named [name]Dania[/name]. I wasn’t sure about it at first, but now I can’t get it off my mind. I absolutely adore this name and can’t find any fault with it either.

[name]Nadia[/name] - I started liking this name last year when I started teaching a class of seven year old dancers. There was a girl called [name]Nadia[/name] in the class and I soon fell in love with her name. I think it has such a strong sound to it and I really love this name.

As you can see, each of these names were inspired by a girl I know. I don’t know if that has anything to do with why I love the names but who knows…?

So what do you think?

For my taste they a to bit matchy since they a have the same ending sound. But all of them are Gorgeous [name]Adah[/name]'s my favorite out of the bunch since it’s a old fashion name that you never hear of!