3. The Underside

Genre of [name_u]Story[/name_u]: Steampunk

Time Period/Location: About 2013 in a different version of [name_m]New[/name_m] [name_m]York[/name_m]

Brief Plot: A young woman befriends a rogue hybrid that is the last of her kind and must save her from the government she works for. Parallel universes and time travel are thrown in there as well, I just don’t want to give all of it away.

Names of Current Characters: [name_u]Dagny[/name_u], Zae, [name_m]Lander[/name_m], Stark, [name_m]Garth[/name_m], [name_f]Miriam[/name_f] (yes I realize that these names are very diverse, they’re meant to be that way.)

Character Description: [name_m]Light[/name_m] brown hair and brown eyes, 11 years old. She’s short compared to the average 11 year old. Quiet, yet intelligent.

Immediate Family: [name_f]Carin[/name_f] - Oldest sister (26) and [name_u]Dagny[/name_u] (17). Parents are deceased.

Already Considered: I was thinking [name_f]Halia[/name_f], but I’m not entirely sure

[name_m]Don[/name_m]’t Suggest These Names: Nothing too modern.

Anything else?: Nothing from the steampunk list, they just weren’t what I was looking for. Surname is [name_f]Malou[/name_f]

I like all the names :slight_smile: It sounds really interesting. [name_m]How[/name_m] about:

Janoah – a quiet and calm child
Aqila – wise, intelligent, logical
Farzana – intelligent
[name_f]Thyra[/name_f]
[name_f]Glennis[/name_f]
[name_u]Ari[/name_u]
Finna

[name_f]Do[/name_f] you like any of these?

My first thought was [name_f]Eva[/name_f]. Perhaps short for something. You could go anywhere from [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] to [name_u]Evan[/name_u] to [name_f]Geneva[/name_f].

@dantea, I really like [name_f]Thyra[/name_f] and [name_u]Ari[/name_u]. And thanks, I’m planning on writing this for Nanowrimo this year.