3 weeks to go; which name?? (Poll)

See the results of this poll: Which first name do you like best??

Respondents: 147 (This poll is closed)

• Dahlia : 23 (16%)
  • Sloane : 12 (8%)
  • Shiloh : 9 (6%)
  • Vivian : 19 (13%)
  • Nora : 25 (17%)
  • Pearl : 13 (9%)
  • Valerie : 8 (5%)
  • Reese : 5 (3%)
  • Marley : 6 (4%)
  • Violet: 27 (18%)

I think [name_f]Valerie[/name_f] is gorgeous and underused, but it’s -ie endings runs awkwardly with middle [name_f]Isabel[/name_f]. I alsohad trouble choosing between my love for [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] and [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u], although I did go with [name_u]Vivian[/name_u], I think either is a wonderful pick.

Good luck!

My favorites, and I love them, are [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] and [name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_f]Isabel[/name_f].

It’s a tie for me between [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] and [name_f]Violet[/name_f], but I think [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] is more unusual, so that gave it a slight edge. Lots of pretty names though!

I think [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] and [name_f]Violet[/name_f] go best with [name_f]Isabel[/name_f]. [name_f]Nora[/name_f] also goes nicely with [name_f]Isabel[/name_f].

I love [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]!

[name_f]Pearl[/name_f] is my personal favorite. [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] is a nice combo.

I like [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and think it works well enough with [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f]. My only concern would be having her first name and last name start with initials near the end of the alphabet. It’ll only matter while she’s a kid, but my last name starts with an R and my first name starts with an A. Being R, I was always near the back of the line, back of the class, one of the last to get to do something etc. Except when it was by first name, I got to be one of the first, which really mattered to me. But is she was VU then she’d always be last.

However, that being said, [name_f]Violet[/name_f] is my favourite name on your list. Second choice would be [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f], then her initials would be D(I)U.

My two favorites are [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] and [name_u]Vivian[/name_u], but I do think a different # of syllables sounds better with [name_f]Isabel[/name_f]. In which case I like [name_f]Nora[/name_f]. [name_u]Sloane[/name_u] is nms, but [name_u]Sloane[/name_u] [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] actually sounds great!

[name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] is my favorite name from your list, but considering the U surname and the I middle name, I think that a name ending in a consonant is probably best, so I chose [name_u]Vivian[/name_u].

[name_f]Pearl[/name_f] [name_f]Isabel[/name_f]

Or

[name_u]Sloane[/name_u] [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] are my 2 faves;)

This was a hard vote for me as I like quite a few of these names!
I voted [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] because it’s one of my top names, but I also like [name_u]Sloane[/name_u], [name_u]Reese[/name_u], [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] (although I prefer the spelling [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f]) and [name_f]Violet[/name_f].
[name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] just has so many qualities I love! Strong, beautiful FN and a sweet, pretty MN… I think it’s gorgeous.
I know [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] have the most votes (at the moment) but I feel like those are 2 popular growing names and [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] is so unique.
But you have so many great names you can’t go wrong!

[name_f]Nora[/name_f]!!!

[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] got my vote!

I love [name_u]Vivian[/name_u], [name_f]Pearl[/name_f], [name_f]Nora[/name_f] and [name_u]Marley[/name_u]! :slight_smile:

Either [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] or [name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_f]Isabel[/name_f].

Does your last name start w/a “[name_m]Yu[/name_m]” sound or an “Uh” sound?

Good luck!

[name_u]Sloane[/name_u] [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] gets my vote!

I like [name_f]Violet[/name_f] best, but I also like [name_f]Nora[/name_f],
[name_u]Shiloh[/name_u], and [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f]

[name_f]Valerie[/name_f], it’s underused and I think [name_f]Violet[/name_f] would make the perfect middle.

I think [name_u]Sloane[/name_u] [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] sounds that best as a first/middle. My personal favorites out of the first name list would be [name_f]Nora[/name_f], [name_f]Pearl[/name_f], [name_u]Vivian[/name_u], and [name_f]Violet[/name_f]. Good luck! :slight_smile: