3 words that describe 2 names

I saw someone post a similar thread (I can’t remember who!) but I loved the idea. I would love to hear what 3 words you think of when you hear each of these names seperately:

[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Cosima[/name_f]
[name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f]

Thank you!

[name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] - dark, intelligent, enchanting
[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Cosima[/name_f] - spunky, sweet, intriguing

Thank you @jlstrk - I love the word enchanting for [name_f]Luna[/name_f] :slight_smile:

Anyone else?

What a fun idea! :slight_smile:

[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Cosima[/name_f] - [name_m]Light[/name_m], [name_u]Bright[/name_u], [name_f]Fairy[/name_f]!

[name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] - Loopy, Purple, Eccentric! (Sorry this one is hard to do without associations coming to mind!)

[name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] - sensitive, mysterious, bright
[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Cosima[/name_f] - sophisticated, lively, trend-setter

[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Cosima[/name_f] - omgoodness, this is one of my favorite combos I’ve seen on Nameberry–ever!–so I don’t know how I’ll limit it to just three words! spunky, wise-beyond-her-years, artistic.
[name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] - sassy, happy, incorrigible (in a good way, of course!)

[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Cosima[/name_f] - serious, intelligent, thoughtful

[name_f]Luna[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] - artistic, clever, sweet

Thank you so much, @ashthedreamer! It’s our top choice :slight_smile: [name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabetta[/name_f] is gorgeous, too!! xx