3 Words to describe Angelina

[name_f]Angelina[/name_f] seems to be the first in line for my daughter’s name. As some of you know, we’re changing her name from [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] to either [name_f]Angelina[/name_f] or [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] - because we feel like [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] just doesn’t suit her and we just really couldn’t come to love it. Since she’s called [name_u]Angie[/name_u] and [name_u]Angel[/name_u] at home, [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] and [name_f]Angelina[/name_f] feel like the obvious (and our preferred) choices.

What 3 words would you use to describe [name_f]Angelina[/name_f]?

[name_f]Angelina[/name_f] = Beautiful , Strong and Compassionate

Classy, Clever, and Spirited

[name_f]Angelina[/name_f]: Classy, Clever, Strong

Caring, light hearted & strong

Loving, passionate and graceful

[name_f]Angelina[/name_f] = charming, elegant, and [name_f]Jolie[/name_f]

Disclaimer: I don’t think the association with [name_f]Angelina[/name_f] [name_f]Jolie[/name_f] is a bad thing though, don’t let it dissuade you from a lovely name.

The first three that come to mind are:

Delicate, beautiful, graceful

It’s really a gorgeous name. So is [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f], for that matter, but I prefer [name_f]Angelina[/name_f].

Beautiful, sweet and strong.

I’m biased though, as you know. :stuck_out_tongue:

Curious, warm, chic.

I really like [name_f]Angelina[/name_f] for you, it’s the logical way to [name_u]Angie[/name_u] or [name_u]Angel[/name_u].
I also support your decision to change her name, if you’re not using [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] then [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] is not her name, simple as that.

feminine, smart, attractive
I think [name_f]Angelina[/name_f] is a beautiful name for a girl!