3 years in the making, my baby girl is here!

[name_f]Leona[/name_f] [name_f]Irene[/name_f] made her arrival on [name_u]July[/name_u] 19.

[name_f]Irene[/name_f] is for her great grandmother, and [name_f]Leona[/name_f] was one of the only names we could agree upon.

I liked [name_f]Cecily[/name_f], [name_f]Portia[/name_f], and [name_u]Afton[/name_u]. He like [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f], [name_u]Vivian[/name_u], [name_f]Victoria[/name_f], [name_f]Priscilla[/name_f], and [name_u]Parker[/name_u]. Leona/Liana and [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] we both liked. I knew my husband had good taste it just wasn’t the same as mine. [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] was more popular than i usually go for and between [name_f]Leona[/name_f] and [name_f]Liana[/name_f] i thought [name_f]Liana[/name_f] would blend in and [name_f]Leona[/name_f] would stand out.

Many have asked if [name_f]Leona[/name_f] is a family name and its not. At first i was worried I’d given her an old lady name due to the prevalence of the question but realized it was only being asked because it’s vintage and unique.

[name_f]Leona[/name_f] was chosen early on in the pregnancy and it stuck. Our girl is finally here and I’m pleased many are drooling over the name :blush: (and if they’re not they’ve kept it to themselves :laughing:)

57 Likes

[name_f]Leona[/name_f] is a gorgeous name!!! Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations on your baby girl! [name_f]Leona[/name_f] [name_f]Irene[/name_f] is a lovely choice. :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Congratulations! [name_u]Welcome[/name_u] to the world, Miss [name_f]Leona[/name_f]! :white_heart:

1 Like

What a gorgeous name! [name_u]Love[/name_u] love love it! Congrats on your little miracle​:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Congratulations - [name_f]Leona[/name_f] [name_f]Irene[/name_f] is a beautiful name! :heart:

1 Like

Leona is such a gorgeous name! Congratulations on your little one :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Congratulations! What a beautiful name! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

awe congratulations! such a stunning name!!

1 Like

[name_f]Leona[/name_f] is stunning! I’m really loving [name_u]Leo[/name_u] names right now :lion: Congratulations on your precious daughter!

1 Like

Congratulations! What a beautiful name!

1 Like

Congratulations :tada::tada:

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_f]Beautiful[/name_f] name!

1 Like

I love her name, both first and middle. [name_f]Leona[/name_f] is actually my favorite out of the many (beautiful) names on your lists. Congratulations!

1 Like

If you read the description on Nameberry it says it’s the least attractive of all the [name_u]Leo[/name_u] names :laughing: Disagree!!

Thank you! [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] was my front runner forever, it was tough to give up. But my husband just never liked it and i wanted us both to love the name

2 Likes

Time to change that description! It’s wonderful you were able to work together and find a name you both love!

1 Like

Agreed, it’s strong and bright and beautiful :star_struck:

1 Like

Congratulations! I love her name!

1 Like

Congratulations! What a beautiful name!

1 Like