31 weeks - help me with my top 10!

See the results of this poll: Choose your three favorites!

Respondents: 65 (This poll is closed)

• Arabella : 5 (8%)
  • Beatrice : 7 (11%)
  • Camille: 10 (15%)
  • Delilah : 4 (6%)
  • Elsa/Ilsa : 5 (8%)
  • Georgina : 7 (11%)
  • Giselle: 3 (5%)
  • Mira/Mirabella/Mirabelle : 8 (12%)
  • Sylvie : 9 (14%)
  • Vivienne: 7 (11%)

I choose [name]Georgina[/name], [name]Camille[/name] and [name]Vivienne[/name]. I wish I had another vote for [name]Delilah[/name] but I could only chose three options. [name]Arabella[/name] is a little too frilly for my taste, [name]Beatrice[/name] is not my fave vintage name, [name]Elsa[/name], [name]Giselle[/name] and [name]Sylvie[/name] are ok and I do like [name]Mirabel[/name] but spelled this way. [name]Mira[/name] looks incomplete and [name]Mirabelle[/name]/[name]Mirabella[/name] are too feminissima! All the best!

I love [name]Camille[/name] and [name]Mira[/name]/[name]Mirabel[/name] but they don’t work too well with Lawn. [name]Camille[/name] Lawn sounds a little like chameleon or at the very least like [name]Camille[/name] Awn. [name]Arabella[/name] and [name]Delilah[/name] also have too many L sounds for Lawn, imo - the ending -la doesn’t work with the beginning La sound of Lawn. I do not care for [name]Giselle[/name] and it has the same problem as [name]Camille[/name].

That said, I love [name]Vivienne[/name], [name]Georgina[/name], [name]Beatrice[/name], [name]Sylvie[/name] and [name]Elsa[/name] (prefer this so you don’t get ill sound of [name]Ilsa[/name]). Top three are [name]Vivienne[/name], [name]Beatrice[/name] and [name]Elsa[/name].

Good luck!