31 wks and need to finalize my boy name :)

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] everyone!
So, my first son is named seth, and my due date for baby 2 is approaching.
I had been debating btw [name_u]Evan[/name_u] and [name_m]Asher[/name_m].

[name_m]Asher[/name_m] is winning for now… I’m loving the sound with our last name and also loving the nickname [name_u]Ash[/name_u].

My concern with this name is that I don’t want our boys names ([name_u]Seth[/name_u] and [name_m]Asher[/name_m]) to sound too obviously biblical/ Jewish. I am feeling like it will be ok, but not totally sold. If anyone can think of a different fabulous name along the lines of [name_u]Seth[/name_u]/ [name_m]Asher[/name_m] / [name_u]Evan[/name_u], let me know :slight_smile:

We’re also still needing a middle name!!! I am thinking something short and more classic?

Maybe [name_m]Asher[/name_m] [name_u]Dean[/name_u] ???
Suggestions for a similar feel would be great. Or, even a different feel than [name_u]Dean[/name_u]. My son is [name_u]Seth[/name_u] [name_m]Robert[/name_m] - after my dad, so maybe a middle to match that a bit more?

Thank you everyone!!

I adore [name_m]Asher[/name_m] I hope you choose it :slight_smile:

Best wishes momma.

I like [name_m]Asher[/name_m] too, goes nicely with [name_u]Seth[/name_u]. I love [name_u]James[/name_u] as a middle name with [name_m]Asher[/name_m].

Also really like the longer [name_m]Evander[/name_m] but not sure it has the same feel as [name_u]Seth[/name_u].

[name_m]Asher[/name_m] [name_u]Dean[/name_u] sounds great with [name_u]Seth[/name_u] [name_m]Robert[/name_m], but it depends on your surname as @tfzolghadr says.