32 days to go......

We are having a little girl and my husband is set on [name]Quincy[/name] [name]Jane[/name]. I think it’s cute, but not convinced it’s “THE [name]ONE[/name]”. I do really like the meaning of [name]Jane[/name] (God’s gracious gift").

What are your thoughts on the name?

I think it’s so spunky and adorable! I love it! (:

Really cute. :slight_smile:

It’s cute. I like that the quirky yet classy [name]Quincy[/name] is balanced with the traditionally beautiful [name]Jane[/name].

I like the flow, but not a fan of [name]Quincy[/name] on a girl. I looooove [name]Jane[/name]. It is a cute name though.

Personally, I am not a fan of [name]Quincy[/name] on a girl. But the flow is nice.

I agree, but I still think you should use it.

[name]Quincy[/name] has always seemed more masculine to me, but I think it’s cute! :slight_smile:

Thank you for all of your thoughts and comments. I think children eventually embody their name, where you can’t imagine them being named anything else. I know a lot of our family members had reservations about our first daughters’ name, [name]Finley[/name] [name]Grace[/name], but now everyone LOVES it!

I think when I see her little face, I will know for sure that she is my little [name]Quincy[/name] [name]Jane[/name].