32 weeks with 2nd boy and still undecided on a name!!

I am 32 weeks with my 2nd boy and I need help! My husband and I have been back and forth with so many names! I have a stepson named [name_m]Coen[/name_m] [name_u]Douglas[/name_u] and my first is [name_m]Deacon[/name_m] [name_m]Anthony[/name_m] so here are the names that we are debating:

[name_m]Brecken[/name_m] [name_m]Rowe[/name_m] (my mom’s maiden name)
[name_m]Rhett[/name_m] [name_u]Jameson[/name_u]

[name_u]Everett[/name_u]
[name_m]Truman[/name_m]
[name_m]Brooks[/name_m]
[name_m]Declan[/name_m]
[name_m]Briggs[/name_m]

Any input or new suggestions are greatly appreciated! Thanks!

I’d cross [name_m]Declan[/name_m] off because although I adore it, it’s waaay too close to [name_m]Deacon[/name_m]. I like [name_u]Everett[/name_u] best of the remaining names.
Similar sounding names: [name_u]Emmett[/name_u], [name_m]Beckett[/name_m] (also similar to [name_m]Brecken[/name_m]).

[name_u]Everett[/name_u] is good because you could use the nn [name_m]Rhett[/name_m]. [name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_u]Jameson[/name_u] works nicely, as does [name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_m]Rowe[/name_m].

Breckan is a great fit! I like:

Breckan
[name_m]Rhett[/name_m]
[name_u]Everett[/name_u]
[name_m]Truman[/name_m]
[name_m]Brooks[/name_m]

I agree with @waverly123 and would cross [name_m]Declan[/name_m] off the list but the others are great choices. I love so many of them! I like the suggestion of [name_u]Everett[/name_u] and you get the built-in nickname of [name_m]Rhett[/name_m]. I hope you will be able to use your mom’s maiden name [name_m]Rowe[/name_m] and it sounds great with [name_m]Brecken[/name_m]. You could also use [name_u]Rowen[/name_u] with one syllable names, [name_m]Brooks[/name_m] and [name_m]Briggs[/name_m].