33 weeks and I think it's a Boy

We were told to expect a girl, but she was so wiggly during the ultrasound they had to get a couple different techs in to take a look, and they weren’t 100% sure. We’ve been moving forward as if we’re having a girl, but as we get closer to our due date I have this gut feeling that it’s really a boy!

We’ve chosen [name_f]Jillian[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] for a girl, but I’m so lost on boy names! I want to have a couple options narrowed down just in case we have a surprise.

If it is a boy, his middle name will be [name_m]Patrick[/name_m], a family name. Would love thoughts on some of our top names, and suggestions for other names too! I’m just not sold on anything yet. Thanks!

[name_m]Desmond[/name_m] [name_m]Patrick[/name_m]
[name_u]Parker[/name_u] [name_m]Patrick[/name_m]
[name_m]Graham[/name_m] [name_m]Patrick[/name_m]
[name_u]Sidney[/name_u] [name_m]Patrick[/name_m]
[name_u]Kieran[/name_u] [name_m]Patrick[/name_m]
[name_u]Ellis[/name_u] [name_m]Patrick[/name_m]

My favorite one is the gorgeous [name_m]Desmond[/name_m], followed up by [name_u]Ellis[/name_u] and then [name_u]Kieran[/name_u]!
Some suggestions:
[name_m]Edmund[/name_m]
[name_m]Osmond[/name_m] or [name_m]Osmund[/name_m] or [name_m]Asmund[/name_m]
[name_m]Sigmund[/name_m] or [name_m]Zigmund[/name_m]
[name_u]Porter[/name_u]
[name_m]Abner[/name_m]
[name_m]Abraham[/name_m]
[name_m]Cillian[/name_m]
[name_u]Dallas[/name_u]
[name_m]Lewis[/name_m]
[name_m]Otis[/name_m]
[name_m]Byron[/name_m]
[name_m]Cyril[/name_m]
[name_u]Dorian[/name_u]
[name_m]Eben[/name_m]
[name_m]Tobias[/name_m]
[name_u]Percy[/name_u]
[name_m]Eilam[/name_m] or [name_m]Eliam[/name_m]
[name_m]Ephraim[/name_m]

Another vote for [name_m]Desmond[/name_m]. I think it’s unusual while familiar and down to earth, and [name_u]Desi[/name_u] is super cute.

[name_m]Callum[/name_m]
[name_m]Dermot[/name_m]
[name_m]Gareth[/name_m]
[name_m]Gideon[/name_m]
[name_m]Griffith[/name_m]
[name_m]Hugh[/name_m]
[name_m]Oscar[/name_m]
[name_m]Reuben[/name_m]
[name_m]Ronan[/name_m]
[name_m]Trevor[/name_m]

From your list, I like [name_m]Desmond[/name_m] best. In that same vein, I think [name_m]Declan[/name_m] could sound nice too.

[name_m]Caden[/name_m] [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] and [name_m]Nolan[/name_m] [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] look so handsome. Good luck!!

I thought [name_u]Ellis[/name_u] said [name_u]Elias[/name_u], and I thought to myself: I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] the combo [name_u]Elias[/name_u] [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] :slight_smile:

Yes [name_u]Elias[/name_u] [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] sounds pretty great.

I also like [name_m]Graham[/name_m] [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] and think that would make a great brother to [name_f]Jillian[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f].