33 weeks and still not settled on girl name

I’m 33 weeks with our 4th (1 bio, 2 adopted, this is second bio). Our naming convention is 1920’s, names somehow associated with music. Our current children are:

[name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] Josphine
[name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] “[name_f]Maisie[/name_f]”
[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Francis[/name_u] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u] “[name_u]Theo[/name_u]”

If our 4th is a girl we were thinking [name_f]Francisca[/name_f] [name_f]Eugenie[/name_f] “[name_u]Frankie[/name_u]” which I feel like I’ve been settled on forever, but am suddenly getting cold feet about [name_u]Frankie[/name_u]… Too masculine? Too cute? [name_m]Don[/name_m]'t love [name_f]Franny[/name_f] or [name_u]Fran[/name_u]. Would love your input.

I like [name_f]Francisca[/name_f] but I’m personally not a fan of [name_u]Frankie[/name_u] on a girl. Especially with your other girls, which are very feminine. [name_f]Francisca[/name_f] is also pretty close to [name_u]Francis[/name_u], but that’s not a huge deal since it’s just his middle!

Have you considered [name_f]Florence[/name_f]? [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] ([name_f]Nora[/name_f])?

[name_m]Ah[/name_m], you totally get it. l will keep thinking. [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] is a family name and I could see using it as a middle but not a first.

I should add that other names we like are [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f], [name_f]Zenobia[/name_f] (but feels like an awfully big name), I also would consider [name_f]Eugenie[/name_f] as a first name. Love Florencia and Fernanda as well.

[name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] is pretty .

I would go with a name that you have liked for a really long time and know you will still be content with it in the future .

Why don’t you put your top names in a poll?

I love [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f] with the sister names. A few other ideas:
[name_f]Georgina[/name_f]
[name_f]Lydia[/name_f]
[name_f]Leona[/name_f]
[name_f]Leonora[/name_f]
[name_f]Leonie[/name_f]
[name_f]Sylvia[/name_f]
[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f]
[name_f]Claudia[/name_f]
[name_f]Virginia[/name_f]
[name_f]Viola[/name_f]
[name_f]Violetta[/name_f]

Along the lines of [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f] and [name_f]Zenobia[/name_f], have you considered [name_f]Zora[/name_f] or [name_f]Zelda[/name_f]? They both have early 20th century cred ([name_f]Zora[/name_f] [name_u]Neale[/name_u] Hurston and [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] [name_m]Fitzgerald[/name_m]).

[name_f]Zora[/name_f] taken by a friend and [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] is vetoed by husband due to the “legend of zelda”. I like them both!

I love the name [name_u]Frankie[/name_u], it’s what I named my kitten!

I’ve always loved [name_f]Francesca[/name_f], but also don’t love [name_u]Fran[/name_u]/[name_f]Franny[/name_f] or [name_u]Frankie[/name_u] on a girl. Maybe get a nickname from a different part of [name_f]Francisca[/name_f], like Sis/[name_f]Sissy[/name_f] (I know, I know, not everyone would be ok with that) or maybe just Isca, or [name_f]Nissy[/name_f] or [name_f]Fifi[/name_f] or [name_f]France[/name_f] or the old-fashioned (and maybe no longer wearable) [name_f]Fanny[/name_f]?

I second [name_f]Amber[/name_f] W, maybe find a different nickname for [name_f]Francisca[/name_f] that you like better (because it’s such a beautiful name!) Maybe [name_f]France[/name_f] or [name_f]Annie[/name_f]? I feel like [name_f]Francisca[/name_f] could have a ton of possible nicknames

[name_f]Francisca[/name_f] is lovely with your kids’ names! [name_u]Frankie[/name_u] is cute.

I love [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f] with your other children’s names! So beautiful.

First off, your children have stunning names, I love them. Back on the topic, I adore the name [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f], it’s lovely with your other daughter’s names. I think [name_f]Francisca[/name_f] would be lovely as well, although I see where you’re coming from in terms of nicknames. I would vote for using [name_f]Cissy[/name_f].
Congrats on the baby, and good luck finding a name you adore!