36 weeks and still cant agree!

Since the birth of my 1st son “Raif” my husband has wanted the name “magnus” for a boy. Most of the reactions we get are very negative, so I am really not that into the name, although I am not equally passionate about any other boy name. I do like [name]Magnus[/name] because it is unique, however I do not want to set up a child to be teased. My husband has opened it up to other masculine names, such as [name]Jagger[/name], [name]Cyrus[/name], [name]Grey[/name], [name]Kane[/name] or [name]Brody[/name]. The middle name will be [name]Jack[/name] or [name]Jackson[/name] after my dad. So, unless I can fall in love with a name better than [name]Magnus[/name] [name]Jack[/name], my husband will get his wish. Any comments or ideas are welcome at this point. HELP!

What about [name]Malcolm[/name]? It has a manly, tough vibe. I also like [name]Cyrus[/name], [name]Grey[/name], and [name]Brody[/name] from your list. Good luck! I hope you can find something you can agree on.

[name]Grey[/name] is my favorite from your list. [name]Magnus[/name] is not my style, but it is cool. Not sure why there would be teasing with this one.

I prefer the name as [name]Grayson[/name]/[name]Greyson[/name], so it’s more of a name instead of a color. I think [name]Grayson[/name] [name]Jack[/name] is a great combo. The only downside I see to [name]Magnus[/name] is the possible taunting of “[name]Maggie[/name]” from other kids in the playground. We all know that kids can be cruel. However, I also think that if you get past that stage that [name]Magnus[/name] is one of those names that will age well. I love the name Raif (I spell it [name]Rafe[/name]) and it was another one of those names on my list, that haven’t completely left it!

What about [name]Lucius[/name], [name]Axel[/name], [name]Maximus[/name]?

I love the name [name]Cyrus[/name], and I like [name]Kane[/name]. I also like the suggestions of [name]Grayson[/name] [name]Jack[/name] as a possible name. I don’t necessarily think [name]Magnus[/name] would get teased more than any other name. It’s just a weighty moniker for a kid. What about [name]Jack[/name] [name]Magnus[/name]?

I saw your names list and have similar taste. Our first son is raif garrison and i get so many compliments on his name. That’s for the reassurance on [name]Magnus[/name]. I seem to get only negative feedback and want my husband to name his son something he loves.

Thank you for the suggestion!

I like [name]Magnus[/name] but I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Cyrus[/name].