36 weeks with no name!!

[name]Melissa[/name] Etheridge has twins named [name]Johnnie[/name] [name]Rose[/name] and [name]Miller[/name] only [name]Miller[/name] is a boy.

Congrats!

I [name]LOVE[/name] the names you picked for your little girls! I really like boys names for girls. I never thought of [name]Miller[/name] but its opened my eyes to so much more :slight_smile:

Well, All I can say is that the names go well together.

But they really are unsuitable for girls. At least they have decent middle names to go by when they’re grown.

I’m sorry that your feelings got hurt. For what its worth, I think it’s sweet that you named [name]Jonnie[/name]-[name]Rose[/name] after her father.

Congrats on baby [name]Miller[/name]. I love the name [name]Milly[/name]. So cute.

[name]Sarah[/name]

All you should have said was that the names go well together. The original poster already named her children, its done. No need for further discussion. She already had her feelings hurt before in this post. [name]Don[/name]'t try bringing her down now, especially after she just had her baby. It’s happy time!

Congratulations to the original poster!

I just wanted to say, It may not be your taste, but have respect for someone else’s name. It’s not awful.

Well done for standing up for her! Jeez, she has already been hurt by comments so why carry them on? I just DONT GET some people and [name]Jonnie[/name] [name]Rose[/name] and [name]Milly[/name] are totally gorgeous and fine on girls. Us girls can rock most names! Congratulations to the OP, the names are gorgeous and im glad you have two daughters, who sound lovely! Ignore the stupid people on here, most of us are decent xxx