37 Days tell me your thoughts

I am due in 37 days
Please look at our short list and offer your opinions and or suggestions

[name]Ciara[/name]
[name]Claire[/name]
[name]Savannah[/name]

Most likely middle name will be [name]Jillian[/name] (my middle is [name]Jill[/name]) but not written in stone.
[name]Chloe[/name] and [name]Charlotte[/name] are the big sisters

Part of me is loving the guilty pleasure of [name]Savannah[/name] - especially since hubby is from [name]Africa[/name], and we found out we were expecting while we were vacationing there over the new year… is it too different style wise form big sisters?

Otherwise my next favorutie is [name]Ciara[/name] “[name]Keira[/name]” pronounciation.

Thanks!

I think [name]Savannah[/name] [name]Jillian[/name] is ADORABLE! I like that all three first names will have sort of complementary, but different, beginning sounds. [name]Chloe[/name], [name]Charlotte[/name], and [name]Savannah[/name] seem to go well together–all strong, but very charming names!

Good luck and congrats!

I also wanted to add that I would never have figured out the pronunciation of [name]Ciara[/name]. My instinct told me to pronounce it like [name]Sierra[/name].

[name]Claire[/name] and [name]Ciara[/name] “fit” better into the written name list. However, if [name]Savannah[/name] has a special meaning to you, it would be a beautiful name for your daughter. What a great feeling she would have knowing and relating the significance of her name. That said, if she looks nothing like your other two daughters, or there is a big age difference you may feel like you need to go with [name]Claire[/name], a name of similar sound, popularity, and timelessness as the other two, to include her more. My sisters and I have names starting with the same (rather odd) letter, and mom always said it was because there was such a difference (looks and age) between the oldest and youngest that she wanted it to be very clear we were all part of the same family. We never suffered for it, and never really thought too much about it. Maybe if there were 7 of us it would have been a feat, but with fewer than that it wasn’t really notable to most people.
I think in the US, [name]Ciara[/name] will be pronounced like [name]Sierra[/name] more often than not. Which is kind of like [name]Savannah[/name], but not. And not [name]Kiera[/name] (my friend [name]Kiera[/name] gets “key-[name]AIR[/name]-ah” all the time–it seems like a hard name for people to “get”). Not sure why.

“And not [name]Kiera[/name]”-- just to clarify I was meaning to say the name [name]Ciera[/name] won’t be pronounced like “[name]Kiera[/name]” by many people reading it, but even if you went with a different spelling, it still doesn’t mean they’ll get it right.

I think [name]Savannah[/name] works best then [name]Claire[/name]. All your names are very sweet, girl names. [name]Savannah[/name] would go very nicely, [name]Claire[/name] might be a little too plain. I’m not a fan of [name]Ciara[/name]–feels too harsh next to your other girls.

I would definitely pick [name]Ciara[/name] or [name]Claire[/name], but that’s me. I think [name]Claire[/name] fits best with [name]Chloe[/name] and [name]Charlotte[/name]. They would make a lovely, classic sibset. And I would probably forget about the [name]Jill[/name] part and go with [name]Claire[/name] [name]Savannah[/name]. That’s my suggestion! Good luck :slight_smile:

I don’t think [name]Savannah[/name] is too different from [name]Chloe[/name] and [name]Charlotte[/name] at all. [name]Savannah[/name] [name]Jillian[/name] or [name]Savannah[/name] [name]Jill[/name] would be great! Second choice to [name]Claire[/name] because she seems like a natural sister to [name]Chloe[/name] and [name]Charlotte[/name]. [name]Chiara[/name] actually seems most out of tune with the older girls, despite beginning with C.

I love [name]Savannah[/name] [name]Jillian[/name] and [name]Savannah[/name] [name]Claire[/name]!

I really like [name]Savannah[/name] [name]Gillian[/name]. It is so beautiful and despite not starting with a C it still goes well with [name]Charlotte[/name] and [name]Chloe[/name]. I say go with [name]Savannah[/name] especially if it really is the one you love. Otherwise if you do end going with [name]Claire[/name] or [name]Ciara[/name], I’d say [name]Claire[/name] is the best option as it is more timeless than [name]Ciara[/name] and suits [name]Charlotte[/name] and [name]Chloe[/name] better. If it was me I’d love to be called [name]Savannah[/name] and be unique without the C name.
Good luck!

I love [name]Ciara[/name] [name]Jillian[/name]! Gorgeous and it works with [name]Chloe[/name] and [name]Charlotte[/name] as well.

I really like someone’s suggestion of [name]Savannah[/name] [name]Clair[/name]. It is a beautiful name that fits nicely with your other daughters’ names.

[name]Claire[/name]!

The options of [name]Claire[/name] and [name]Ciara[/name] make me think of [name]Clara[/name]… has this been considered? I love [name]Clara[/name] with sisters [name]Chloe[/name] and [name]Charlotte[/name].

[name]Ciara[/name] is a really pretty name, [name]Ciara[/name] [name]Jillian[/name], it flows together,[name]Savannah[/name] jillian is a little long but still pretty, my pick is [name]Ciara[/name] [name]Jillian[/name] :smiley: good luck!!! oh and congrats!!