3rd blessing- name help dont know sex

Hello. It’s been a few years and I’m desperate for help. I am due in [name_f]September[/name_f] and I’m feeling the pressure. I don’t know what the sex of baby is I already have one of each so I want to be surprised.

Quick background info:
I have a boy and a girl each have unusual names so I’m told. They each have middle names that start with C and our last name is also C. This was not done on purpose but I think I might like to keep the C middle name going. For a first name I do tend to like unique/ unpopular names. I am open to pretty much anything.

Not that I have many ideas but for a girl I do love the name [name_f]Elise[/name_f]/ [name_f]Elyse[/name_f] but that’s my nieces middle name & I don’t want drama on in law side. So, any variations of that are welcome. I recently heard Annaleise which I kinda like. For a girl, I also seem to like Hawiian names . They just sound feminine and pretty but my husband is not such a fan of the ones I like.

Now, for a boy I have not one clue. [name_m]Breccan[/name_m] and Varick were on an old list when we had our son. We still like the. but open to options as well. My dad also recently passed and I’m due around his bday. I don’t like his first name [name_m]Gilbert[/name_m] and my son has his middle.
name already but he did love nature, stars and cars.

As you can see Im.a mom who has no clue this time around. Please help me I’m really feeling the pressure.

I’m not really sure of the style you chose for your kids, so if you don’t mind, would you share their first names or names similar to their first names if you don’t want their real names online?

I agree with the poster above - sharing the names of your other children or at least similar names would give us a better sense of what you like. [name_f]Elise[/name_f] sounds very classic, but then the two boy names you mentioned are quite different from that.

[name_m]Just[/name_m] based on the name [name_f]Elise[/name_f], I might suggest [name_f]Alice[/name_f] for a girl. [name_u]Elias[/name_u] or [name_u]Ellison[/name_u] are some suggestions for boy names that are similar.

Congratulations on number three!

Names similar to [name_f]Elise[/name_f]-
[name_f]Elisa[/name_f]
[name_u]Eloise[/name_u]
[name_f]Elsa[/name_f]
[name_f]Elsie[/name_f]
[name_f]Elysia[/name_f]

Maybe [name_f]Eliska[/name_f] or [name_f]Eilish[/name_f]?

[name_f]Anais[/name_f] shares some similar sounds with [name_f]Elise[/name_f].

Marlise is a name I heard once that also is similar.

Maybe [name_f]Gilda[/name_f] to honour [name_m]Gilbert[/name_m]? [name_f]Gilada[/name_f], [name_f]Gilana[/name_f] or [name_m]Gilead[/name_m].

[name_f]Gillian[/name_f] or [name_f]Gilliana[/name_f] might work even. Different sound, but the same look.

Or using the [name_u]Bert[/name_u] part, I love [name_f]Liberty[/name_f]. A subtle connection to [name_m]Gilbert[/name_m], but it is there.

For a boy maybe [name_m]Albert[/name_m], [name_m]Colbert[/name_m], [name_m]Thorbert[/name_m] or [name_m]Robertson[/name_m]?

ETA. Nameberry says [name_m]Gibbon[/name_m] is an Irish form of [name_m]Gilbert[/name_m]. Might you like that?