3rd Daughter is Finally Named!

Our darling third daughter finally has a name and the relief is immense. Thank you so so much to all of the name berries who helped with opinions and suggestions and got us to the final name which wouldn’t have been considered otherwise…

MABEL “BILLIE” WINTER is named.

[name_f]Sister[/name_f] to

INDIGO JANE and LOLA RIVER FRANCES

Thank you thank you name berries!!!

Shout outs to @Ameliaanwen, @WaterPrincess, and @MichelleM (who I think originally suggested Mabel) and convinced me it was perfect!!

You guys are a bunch of name designer superstars. Love that you all have your own naming tastes but can work to other people’s styles.

Thanks again!

37 Likes

Congratulations! I absolutely love her name!

1 Like

so beautiful!! congratulations xoxo

1 Like

Worth the wait! [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] is gorgeous, and [name_u]Billie[/name_u] for short is ingenious and so sweet and funky.

Congratulations :confetti_ball:

2 Likes

Conngratulations!

1 Like

AWWW their names are absolutely gorgeous!!!

Good luck!

1 Like

I love it! Congratulations and welcome [name_u]Billie[/name_u] :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Congratulations! [name_f]Mable[/name_f] is so sweet!

1 Like

Congrats!!:partying_face: Your children’s names are beautiful and [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] is so unique. Good luck!:blush:

1 Like

Her name is beautiful! Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations!! Beautiful name!

1 Like

Mabel [name_u]Winter[/name_u] is so stunning!! All of your daughters are so beautifully named! Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Mabel [name_u]Winter[/name_u] is beautiful! I love [name_u]Indigo[/name_u] and [name_f]Lola[/name_f] as well! Amazing names and congratulations!

1 Like

What a beautiful name. [name_u]Billie[/name_u] for [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] is inspired! Congratulations!

1 Like

Oh my gosh that’s adorable.

1 Like

I love it, congratualtions!

1 Like

aww such a pretty name!

1 Like

It’s PERFECT!

1 Like

So glad that she’s a little [name_f]Mabel[/name_f]! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Congratulations!! I’m always so excited to hear of a new little [name_f]Mabel[/name_f]!! [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] is stunning and “[name_u]Billie[/name_u]” is just adorable. Best of luck!!

1 Like