3rd girl help!

[name]Hi[/name] All
I have the biggest feeling my bump is a little girl (but not confirmed yet) and we are so stuck on a 3rd girls name!
We have [name]Halle[/name] [name]Blossom[/name] (5) and [name]Edie[/name] [name]Zala[/name] (2). My husband absolutely loves unusual names (hence the mns [name]Blossom[/name] & [name]Zala[/name]). I prefer more traditional ([name]Halle[/name] was [name]Ella[/name] until there were 2 others in the nursery with her…it seemed to popular and tada…it is ENORMOUSLY popular now in Australia)
Anyway…I need suggestions on some names for bubba 3

I like [name]Lila[/name]
[name]Isla[/name]
[name]Mary[/name]
[name]Ava[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name]
I’m worried about rhyming too - [name]Halle[/name] and [name]Edie[/name]…would it be wise to add another ‘ee’ ending or should I break the trend?
So lost…

You have beautiful names on your list.

I like [name]Ava[/name] the most…followed by [name]Isla[/name]…

Best of [name]Luck[/name].

[name]Hi[/name]! Of your names that end in an ee sound, [name]Ivy[/name] is my favorite. I think that [name]Ava[/name] is beautiful, but because you mentioned popularity, I thought I’d mention that [name]Ava[/name] is incredibly popular in the US. I’m not sure how popular [name]Ava[/name] is where you are, but I thought I’d mention its potential popularity, just in case. I think that [name]Isla[/name] and [name]Lila[/name] are beautiful, too. (I love [name]Mary[/name], too, but can better see the other names with your daughters’ names.)

I think your idea of going with a name that doesn’t end in an ee sound (to break the trend) is great, but if you’d prefer to use another name that ends in -ee, I hope that’s what you do! Choose the name that makes you the happiest!

Some more names you may like with [name]Halle[/name] and [name]Edie[/name] (based on your list, I’ll stick with names that have two syllables):

[name]Anna[/name]
[name]Cora[/name]
[name]Flora[/name]
[name]Gemma[/name] (it’s fresh in US, but from what I understand, it’s dated in the UK…I’m not sure about [name]Gemma[/name]'s perception in Australia…)
[name]Stella[/name] (less popular than [name]Ella[/name]…)
[name]Tessa[/name]

If you’re interested in shorter names:

[name]Blythe[/name]
[name]Claire[/name]
[name]Grace[/name]

If you’d like to use another name with an -ee ending sound:

[name]Chloe[/name] (very, very popular in the US, but I’m not sure about its popularity in Australia…)
[name]Lucy[/name]
[name]Maisie[/name]
[name]Ruby[/name]
[name]Zoe[/name]

Good luck! :slight_smile:

all your names are very popular and do not go well with your daughters names.

Did you actually change your daughter’s name?

I vote for [name]Ivy[/name] (love it), with [name]Isla[/name] in second place.

I believe they were going to call her [name]Ella[/name] until they put her in the nursery (the room for newborn babies in the hospital) and noticed that other babies there were also called [name]Ella[/name].