3rd girl: Juno, Arrow, Cairo, or.....?

See the results of this poll: Girl # 3. Sister of Tovah and Ezri. What’s your pick…Juno, Arrow or Shiloh?

Respondents: 60 (This poll is closed)

• Juno : 23 (38%)
  • Arrow : 8 (13%)
  • Shiloh: 29 (48%)

What are your daughters’ names? [name]Just[/name] curious. It helps when finding a name that completes a sibset. :slight_smile:

Personally, I love [name]Arrow[/name]. I knew an [name]Arrow[/name] once and she was extremely nice. And super pretty too. I don’t think it’s too masculine at all. :slight_smile:

My favorite is [name]Cairo[/name]. I agree, there may be some pronunciation issues. But I think it’s fresh and pretty and would grow nicely with your daughter from preschool through adulthood. What are your other daughters’ names?

Yes, I guess that would be more helpful :slight_smile:

[name]Tovah[/name] and [name]Ezri[/name]

I’m a huge fan of [name]Shiloh[/name], but hate the celebrity association as well. :confused: I love [name]Arrow[/name] though! This is the first I’ve heard of it being used as a name. I wish I had thought of it! lol

What about [name]Marlowe[/name] or [name]Margot[/name]? They have the o sound you are looking for and seem to go with your other daughters names better than [name]Arrow[/name] or [name]Cairo[/name].

I know dogs named [name]Juno[/name], [name]Juneau[/name], [name]Arrow[/name], and [name]Cairo[/name] so it’s hard for me to picture them on a girl.

[name]Arrow[/name], [name]Milo[/name] and [name]Cairo[/name] are boys’ names to me. Can’t really picture them on a girl. Never seen the [name]Noel[/name] spelling on a girl, but I love [name]Noelle[/name]. If you love [name]Shiloh[/name], then I wouldn’t let the celebrity association stop you from using it. Same goes for [name]Juno[/name]. I don’t think the movie’s on its way to becoming a classic, so in a few years the association should pretty much be gone.

You have a really cool style! I would suggest [name]Juno[/name] or [name]Noel[/name] as the safest choice, but [name]Arrow[/name] and [name]Cairo[/name] are nice and really daring. Other names with an O at the end I could reccomend:
[name]Domino[/name]
[name]Margo[/name]/t
Mio

Congrats on your pregnancy. Oh, I love [name]Tovah[/name] and [name]Ezri[/name]! From your list, I think [name]Juno[/name] would be a great name for a third daughter! Personally, I wouldn’t worry about the film “[name]Juno[/name]” as it wasn’t like it was a big blockbuster like [name]Harry[/name] [name]Potter[/name] or the Twilight series. My second choice would be [name]Shiloh[/name]. Another Biblical place name is [name]Jericho[/name] although perhaps that’s a bit masculine. Here are some other names ending in “o” you may like to consider.
[name]Callisto[/name]
Halo
Alecto
[name]Clio[/name]
[name]Domino[/name]
[name]Margalo[/name]
[name]Lilo[/name]
[name]Lucero[/name]
[name]Dido[/name]
Leto
[name]Garbo[/name]
Minto
[name]Neko[/name]
[name]Hero[/name]
[name]Calico[/name]
[name]Indigo[/name]
[name]Calypso[/name]
[name]Margot[/name]

If you don’t like the two h’s in [name]Shiloh[/name], what about [name]Shilo[/name]? I think [name]Shilo[/name] [name]Noel[/name] will go well with your sibset.

I think [name]Juno[/name] goes the best with [name]Tovah[/name] and [name]Ezri[/name], followed by [name]Arrow[/name] which I’ve never seen used as a name before but it’s kind of interesting. [name]Even[/name] though there’s a reference to the movie [name]Juno[/name], [name]Juno[/name] was also a [name]Roman[/name] [name]Goddess[/name] of women and all aspects of a woman’s life, marriage and childbirth. That might be a better reference to go by.

I really love the name [name]Juno[/name], and think its a fantastic choice with your other two daughters’ names!

I have always loved the name [name]Cairo[/name], and I think most people (depending on where you are from) will know how to pronounce it. I also like [name]Shiloh[/name] and I don’t think you should not use a name just because it’s the name of a celebrity’s daughter, especially if you love it. I think it fits best with your other children’s names. I like the suggestion of [name]Shiloh[/name] [name]Noel[/name], but for a girl I like the spelling [name]Noelle[/name]…it looks more feminine and it has always been one of my top mn choices.

With [name]Tovah[/name] and [name]Ezri[/name] I like [name]Shiloh[/name]. I like the meaning and that it has the Hebrew association like your other daughers. And if you don’t like the ‘h’'s then just spelling it [name]Shilo[/name] would fix that. I don’t think the celebrity association is that strong. It’s just a celebrity who named their kid that- It’s not like your naming her after [name]Paris[/name] [name]Hilton[/name] or Snookie or something where people would instantly think of that person. Anyway, I definitely don’t like [name]Cairo[/name] and I don’t think it would look good on an adult, maybe a boy, but it doesn’t sound like a girls name to me. [name]Milo[/name] has too much of a masculine association for me. I think [name]Shiloh[/name]/[name]Shilo[/name] is the only name on your list that really goes well with your kids names since names like [name]Arrow[/name] and [name]Noel[/name] would stick out like a sore thumb since one is a word name (and teh other two aren’t) and [name]Noel[/name] is obviously from a different cultural origin.

I like [name]Juno[/name] and [name]Cairo[/name] - I know a girl named [name]Cairo[/name] who’s about 8 or 9 years old, I have always thought it was a pretty name!

I still like [name]Tovah[/name], [name]Ezri[/name], and [name]Cairo[/name]. :slight_smile:

[name]Shiloh[/name] [name]Noelle[/name] is perfect!

[name]Tovah[/name] and [name]Ezri[/name] are such gorgeous, unique names! For their little sister, my initial thought was [name]Shiloh[/name], but now I am very drawn to [name]Arrow[/name]. [name]Tovah[/name], [name]Ezri[/name] and [name]Arrow[/name] are such a gorgeous and interesting sibset.

[name]Jericho[/name] completes your sibset well but is not my favorite, [name]Shilo[/name] is lovely, will anyone really know too much about [name]Shiloh[/name] [name]Jolie[/name]-[name]Pitt[/name] when your girl is older. [name]Rumer[/name] is [name]Demi[/name] Moores daughter but if I met another [name]Rumer[/name] her age I wouldn’t think that was bad. You may have to deal with the association for a time but you could just say no I didnt name after her. I have to say I love love [name]Cairo[/name] I think its fun and sexy on an woman and distinguished on a much older woman. I wouldn’t hesitate about it being too different. [name]Calypso[/name] is one of my very faves. [name]Love[/name] the sound love the way it looks on paper

[name]Love[/name] all the ideas and feedback. Thanks so much.

I really like the [name]Calypso[/name] idea and the ideas on [name]Noelle[/name] for spelling. Also, it is so interesting to hear ideas and reactions to [name]Cairo[/name] and [name]Arrow[/name]…the two names I am most unsure of.

I added a poll with [name]Juno[/name], [name]Shiloh[/name] and [name]Arrow[/name], my three favorites after reading comments, and thinking on it today.