3rd Nursery!

Wow 20 children already!!! Probably even more because of my lovely twins and triplets!

Mabel Lavender
Posy Harriet
Linus Theodore
@cactusgram

Beckett Grayson
Blake Austin
Brinley Laurel
@RileyAddison13

Cassian Louis Rhys
Aelita elanor feyre
@readingreverie

Sasha Finnian August
Lilith Wednesday Noelle
Ambrose Calvin March
@Larryisalittledog

Emmanuelle Ivy
@emeraldsea

Vida Oceana
Rio Zeppelin
@vida

Huxley Armando
Darby Anne-Marie
Betty Frances
Jessamy Sue
@Strawberry.Bunny

Sidney George
Linus Franklin
@rubylark

1 Like

just wondering, is there a reason you need to keep making new nursery threads? I think it would make the most sense and be less confusing to have them all together in one!

[name_m]Ah[/name_m], em it only lets me tag 10 users in one post!

you could just not tag people? or, if you feel the need to tag people, just reply to your original post. it’d be a lot more organized that way

4 Likes

Yes but I think this is more organized they are all clearly in sections and it dosen’t really affect you so I’ll just do it like this thank you though for your input and also no I can not not tag people because these are the name combos people have came up with and their not mine

idk if you’d be open to it but the way the Compromise with your (assigned) partner! thread worked was another “nursery thread” was created where users could go in and put their own children. instead of tagging people, we would just add our own users and not tag it but we would still get credit for the name.
i have linked it below for reference !!
Nursery for Babies Born in the "Compromise with your (assigned) partner" thread
this was able to stop overcrowding the database with nursery threads but was also easier on op as they didn’t have to worry about constantly adding names because the people having the kids added them themselves. maybe you’d be interested in that option? you could also give people set sections for their kids rather then in the compromise one how we did it alphabetically.
for an example:

@/cactusgram has:
mabel lavender
posy harriet
linus theodore

@/RileyAddison13 has:
beckett grayson
blake austin
brinley laurel

@/readingreverie has:
giselle cordelia elain
adelaide illyria gwyn
cassian louis rhys
aelita eleanor feyre

and so on so forth. this would also keep all of the users kids together in one thread !!

3 Likes

okay, but I’m not sure how to organize that and tell everyone?

i can help and post it if you’d like !! i’ll start it off and then in the original thread, with your first post you can edit it with a link to the thread i make and then reply with one as well so people asking for more kids will see it !!

1 Like

Okay! send the link to the thread on this thread

i will :]

here it is ~ nursery for babies born in the "you can name a baby" thread !!

1 Like