3rd Trimester! All my Gigi Options - please take poll !!!!!

See the results of this poll: Which Option for Gigi?

Respondents: 48 (This poll is closed)

• Ginger Grace: 13 (27%)
  • Ginger Louise: 2 (4%)
  • Grace Louise: 5 (10%)
  • Gemma Grace: 4 (8%)
  • Gemma Louise: 5 (10%)
  • Genevieve Louise: 3 (6%)
  • Genevieve Grace: 16 (33%)

Oh! Not [name]Ginger[/name]! Sorry, that’s rude. It just sounds so silly and almost derogatory towards red-heads…

My favorite G name of yours is [name]Genevieve[/name]. I’m not in love with [name]Gemma[/name] because I had a friend who chose it for her Confirmation name a while back, and she insisted it was pronounced “G-eh-muh,” like [name]Gemma[/name] but with the G as a “guh” instead of “juh.” Eww! My favorite of yours is thus [name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Grace[/name], as I like the idea of [name]Gigi[/name] actually having to G names…

When I saw your poll, a name for [name]Gigi[/name] that popped into my head was [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Guinevere[/name]. Other G names I like are [name]Georgiana[/name] (I say it [name]George[/name]-E-ana, because I don’t care for the Geor-[name]JAY[/name]-nuh pronunciation…), [name]Gisele[/name], and [name]Gloria[/name]. [name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Gisele[/name] is also cute! Good luck!

I Like [name]Grace[/name] [name]Louise[/name], I think it is simple and wholesome and using [name]Gigi[/name] as a nickname for it is perfectly acceptable. 2nd I would say one of the [name]Genevieve[/name] options, I also don’t care for [name]Ginger[/name] untless of course your daughter is particulary fiery or feisty then I could see it, but hard to know that at birth.

I really agree with bethyp…[name]Grace[/name] is so classy and goes well with your last name.

I like [name]Genevieve[/name] but I picked [name]Gemma[/name] [name]Louise[/name], I also like [name]Grace[/name] [name]Louise[/name]. I wouldn’t pick [name]Ginger[/name] because it already feels like a nickname. Would you consider using too middles? I posted on your other thread a few minutes ago and I really like [name]Gemma[/name] [name]Louise[/name] [name]Grace[/name] or [name]Gemma[/name] [name]Louisa[/name] [name]Grace[/name].

[name]Gwendolyn[/name] [name]Gisele[/name] is another I just thought of for [name]Gigi[/name]…

Have you considered [name]Georgia[/name] or [name]Georgina[/name] to get the nickname [name]Gigi[/name]? My daughter’s name is [name]Georgia[/name], and though we don’t call her [name]Gigi[/name], it sounds like a natural nickname for it. I also think [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Louise[/name] or [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Grace[/name] sounds nice…

[name]Ginger[/name] [name]Grace[/name]–G.G. makes the most sense to me because of the initials as well as the two Gs in [name]Ginger[/name]. Any first name with two Gs would work as well. [name]Both[/name] Gs in [name]Ginger[/name] have the soft ‘G’ sound like [name]GiGi[/name]. [name]Georgia[/name] works too.

I voted for [name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Grace[/name]. :slight_smile:

I hope you’re doing well! :slight_smile: