4 Choices for Baby Girl. Please vote!

[name]Hi[/name] Ladies,

The husband and I have narrowed it down to 4 different options and would love you all to weigh in on which name you like best. We have about a month and a half and want to get her name wrapped up so we can focus only on worrying about how good we’ll be as parents. =) OK, here goes:

1.) [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]
2.) [name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Frances[/name]
3.) [name]Marian[/name] [name]Emery[/name]
4.) [name]Clara[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]

Also, [name]Margaret[/name] ([name]Margo[/name]) is an option as well.

We still love [name]Maeve[/name], but it honestly does not sound well as a first name or mn with our last name. Our name is one syllable and gets mispronounced often.

We are open to shuffling the names around.

Thank you all in advance! Everyone has been so helpful. =)

• [name]Carter[/name]

[name]Audrey[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]!

Obviously we are long lost sisters when it comes to names! I adore [name]Clara[/name] and [name]Evelyn[/name]. I like [name]Clara[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] the best.

[name]Clara[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]!!!
[name]Audrey[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] would be my second choice.

Oh, all of your choices are stunning! I quite love [name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Frances[/name] myself :slight_smile: But you can’t go wrong with any of them!

Thank you, ladies!

[name]Jennifer[/name], so nice to hear that you also love [name]Clara[/name] and [name]Evelyn[/name]!

We initially liked [name]Claire[/name], but someone ([name]Jill[/name]?) recommended [name]Clara[/name] and we adore it.

This is going to be really hard for us because we love all the names equally (although [name]Marian[/name] [name]Emery[/name] is falling off the radar).

So, thus far, [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] and [name]Clara[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] are the front runners, with one vote for [name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Frances[/name].

My husband and I both appreciate all your input. You mom’s out there know that you go over names soooo many times and change your mind several names that at some point you look at them and begin not to like them (I know that sounds weird). This pregnancy was a total surprise for us, so I hadn’t really started doing my name research.

Thank you again gals!

I like all of your names, but [name]Audrey[/name]'s my favorite!

You have brilliant taste in names - they are all so beautiful! It’s difficult to choose …

I’m personally not a fan of [name]Margaret[/name], but [name]Margo[/name] is very pretty.

[name]Audrey[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] - Beautiful, feminine but not flamboyant, and classic. I really like this one.
[name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Frances[/name] - I love both of these names, but bear in mind that the [name]Evie[/name] nn is increasingly popular (and very similar to the popular [name]Eva[/name]/[name]Ava[/name] etc.). I think [name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Audrey[/name] has a nice ring to it, too …
[name]Marian[/name] [name]Emery[/name] - Not my favourite.
[name]Clara[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] - I love, love, [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Clara[/name]! This one gets my vote, although you can’t go wrong with any of them, in my opinion.

Good luck!

[name]Clara[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] is my fave! Good luck!

I vote for [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name], with [name]Clara[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] in close second. (It’s breathing down [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]'s neck.) :slight_smile: I’m choosing [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] over the [name]Clara[/name] combo, only because with [name]Clara[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name], I have to pause between the names when saying them aloud, because of the back-to-back vowels. (That’s just me, though…) :slight_smile:

With a short last name, I think these names (well, all of your options, actually) work beautifully. Like someone said (I forget who!), you honestly can’t go wrong with any of these options.

Please keep us poster, [name]Carter[/name]! :slight_smile:

P.S. I’m sure you’ll be great parents, and you’ll have the best named baby on the block. :slight_smile:

What great names! I like [name]Audrey[/name], [name]Clara[/name] and [name]Evelyn[/name] in that order. [name]Marion[/name] is pretty but I can’t disassociate it with the berry.

[name]Love[/name] both [name]Clara[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] and [name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Frances[/name]!

I really love [name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Frances[/name]…[name]Evie[/name] is a cute nickname.

I love [name]Clara[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]Gracie[/name]

I vote [name]Clara[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]! gd luck!

I would vote for either [name]Audrey[/name] or [name]Clara[/name]. [name]Both[/name] are beautiful. [name]Evelyn[/name] is also nice but there are a lot of Evies around.

My vote also goes for [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]…so pretty!

[name]Audrey[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] is my favorite! So classic and elegant. My second choice is [name]Clara[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] which I also think is beautiful. Best wishes.